Rosie The30SomethingSingleton @The30SomethingSingleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben stood by that little rat 100% when she broke up with her ex but where was she when he needed her the most?? Playing happy bleeping families, whilst kicking Ben to the kerb. Just when he needed a friend the most she was nowhere to be seen.

Sure she even said on one of her lives or was it a tiktok vid that she was lying on her bathroom floor crying her eyes out when she stumbled across Ben's lives and ever since then hes been her rock.

Oh duck up u attention seeker witch. Who do u think u are treating our Ben like tit??? It appears u have a short memory and who was there for u. Even mummy/daddy rantz welcomed u into their family, but little did they know how you'd treat their son.

U have lost one amazing friend. What I wouldnt do to have an honest, loyal, hard working friend like Ben

Reactions: 5
She’s still trying to get clout from the attention she got when with her ex… but she apparently didn’t want to talk about him anymore and has happily moved on, I really don’t understand anything this girl does!

Reactions: 1
There’s something so off with her. She’s... a lot. Making rooms for people is just weird behaviour when you’ve known someone for a few weeks and I noticed she’s now posting about her ex again. He left ages ago, let it be?

Reactions: 6
She's definitely not right in the head, talks about an ex she was with for 3 weeks 🤣 I could understand it if she was married or it had been long term lol
As for the whole bedroom thing, well that's just bleeping creepy, why an earth would she be making a bedroom for them after 2 weeks??.. why would his kids even be staying there after 2 weeks? I bet u any money that dibzy will see his kids alot less now he's with that.. she vile, she comes across all sweet and innocent, it's all an act. Now she's selling cups with her and her dad's signature 🤣🤣 who the duck do they both think they are🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She's definitely not right in the head, talks about an ex she was with for 3 weeks 🤣 I could understand it if she was married or it had been long term lol
As for the whole bedroom thing, well that's just bleeping creepy, why an earth would she be making a bedroom for them after 2 weeks??.. why would his kids even be staying there after 2 weeks? I bet u any money that dibzy will see his kids alot less now he's with that.. she vile, she comes across all sweet and innocent, it's all an act. Now she's selling cups with her and her dad's signature 🤣🤣 who the duck do they both think they are🤣🤣
Be moving in together soon enough…….

Reactions: 2
I find her behaviour pretty worrying. I’m her age and luckily very secure in myself. I’ve been single for a very very long time, years in fact. But her desperation is pretty unsettling. The scene/back combed hair does her no favours as otherwise she has quite a pretty face. I think most of us who hit our prime in 2008 left the scene hair there. Even her obnoxious, scream laugh is scary. I don’t know who she’s trying to impress with that but I’d run a mile. She said she had learned from the whole Australia thing to keep her private life private. I guess not. All a bit cringe if you ask me.

She clings onto people, Ben said her and dibshit have out of nowhere blocked him and hutch. But are so far up Kerry keates arse.
everything about her is just wrong, why the duck you still posting about your failed relationship when you’re with someone else??? I would love to get andrews side! I reckon he fled quickly for a reason.
she’s so desperate it’s painful.
Selling mugs and spactulers really!! 😂😂😂😂😂

I honestly don’t dislike many people but her and her little click weird as duck dad and boyfriend irritate me next level.
Should have stayed away.

It’s just pure weird isn’t it. There is a time frame to even meet your partners children let alone have them stay over. It needs to be built up! I for one wouldn’t be happy with it if that was my children. Granted everyone is allowed to move on if it doesn’t work with your children’s parent but are they really thinking of the children and how it could be affecting them mentally. Or how it will affect them when they split. The children are young but doesn’t mean to say it’s not affecting them. I believe it shows Dibshit for who he is as a parent. Reckon he’s the type of bloke to use his kids as “trophies” to get his dick wet! Those type of dads all for their kids until their feet are under another woman’s table!

Reactions: 5
I see she’s gone again 😂😂 biggest attention seeker on TikTok goes to Rosie! She’s clearly ashamed of how she’s treated our Ben and seen no one gives a tit about her skanky hair extensions and her signed tea cups!

I see she’s gone again 😂😂 biggest attention seeker on TikTok goes to Rosie! She’s clearly ashamed of how she’s treated our Ben and seen no one gives a tit about her skanky hair extensions and her signed tea cups!
Probably running scared from Bens Q&A Thursday night 🤣

Somethings kicked off again because dibzy was on live last night saying about bullying and her Dad was in the comments doing the same. Dibzy was trying to do some sort of inspiring speech but he came across really badly, him and her dad were being quite rude I thought telling people what not to say etc

The hair: She was into the emo/scene thing when she was younger (she mentioned it in a while back) and I reckon that was when she 'peaked' and was at her happiest in life so she struggles to move on from that aesthetic.
Dog in a pram/backpack: She wants a baby. I reckon she'll want to get pregnant ASAP with dibzy, doubt the relationship will last though. Then her TT will be about her 'journey as a single mum' and exploiting the kid for views and likes.
In my opinion this woman needs therapy not tiktok and she'll regret throwing herself into a new relationship so much if/when it all goes to pot.
I hard agree with this. It’s interesting how TikTok/ social media makes mini celebrities out of very normal, every day people. A lot of us in our thirties probably struggle to move with the times in our own way but she really gives the impression that she hasn’t moved on from quite a juvenile state of mind. The kids bedroom thing/ man cave is the classic Nice Person “look at what I’m doing for you!” type behaviour which is then used to manipulate you or make you feel guilty at a later stage. I don’t think it comes from a bad place, she clearly just very much wants to be in a relationship. But that desire for a relationship seems more important to her than whoever she is with

Somethings kicked off again because dibzy was on live last night saying about bullying and her Dad was in the comments doing the same. Dibzy was trying to do some sort of inspiring speech but he came across really badly, him and her dad were being quite rude I thought telling people what not to say etc
I saw that live. They’re angry about something. I don’t know what he’s trying to put across but he looked a bit stupid and don’t get me started on his hair! He kept sweeping it over, he tries to cover up the receding hair line but it just doesn’t work.

• Haha
Hi king of creepiness I know you see me because you liked to do a video on how I spelt SPATULA maybe instead of worrying about my spelling you should worry about you creepy as hell self and your unstable daughter than making tik toks …. Just an idea 😉 I’d be so ashamed if my father at that age was sat on TikTok making the most creepy weird videos. Probably sells his sweets at the corner to kids the creep.
rosie do us all a favour and stay away but please take your vile father with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sitting there saying we are bullies because we point out real facts yet you can all sit and bully someone who misspelled a word? Don’t preach about bullying if you’re just as bad and now the fingers pointed at all of you. #bekind #begood 😂 < maybe you should try this kingofbullies!

And so we was all right … daddy’s little princess can’t have friendships if she’s got a new man.. or did dipshit tell her to stop being friends with Ben..

Either way WE LOVE YOU BEN!!!

don’t ever let this silly cow back into your life, done nothing but used you, didn’t even contact mummyrantz either
All that family done for you, you done nothing for him accept take take take.

I’d like to say on behalf of the 1.5k people who were in the live tonight …… please stay away and take your creepy daddy and boyfriend with you and leave us all to be REAL friends to our Ben.
Adios! BOSHHHHHHH

It's latest tik tok 🤣🤣 no need to pull them silly faces dibshit, u already look like a complete bleep. As for you Rosie. It wouldn't surprise me if your daddy was banging you aswell, you ugly 2faced slapper

• Haha
Started new merch with a different company and was meant to promote it last night but Ben's Q&A took over ahahahaha

She is "closing down The 30SS"

But expects people to buy some merch of it Lolllllllll

Merch link in Dibz and her Bio.

Started new merch with a different company and was meant to promote it last night but Ben's Q&A took over ahahahaha

She is "closing down The 30SS"

But expects people to buy some merch of it Lolllllllll

Merch link in Dibz and her Bio.
So if she’s doing a q&a with Ben does that mean they’re friends again?
wonder if shes changing from the 30ss. People kept saying she should since she’s with dibzy.

So if she’s doing a q&a with Ben does that mean they’re friends again?
wonder if shes changing from the 30ss. People kept saying she should since she’s with dibzy.
No she didn't do a Q&A with Ben. Done a Q&A last night and spilled some truths about Rosie.

She was going to launch her new merch last night, as Dibzy said on his live they are now pushing the merch tonight but not for long as she's deleting everything and ending 30SS.

I shall beleive it when I see it as she likes the attention.