Rosie The30SomethingSingleton @The30SomethingSingleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Tiktokker Rosie

@The30SomethingSingleton
@30ss

Short summary: Tiktokker from the UK who was single and started a long distance relationship with a guy from Australia. Shared she whole journey on TT during lockdown. Transformed a room in her house to make him feel at home for when he could visit. Eventually he flew over and it didn't last long. She over shared everything on TT
Crying, her thoughts etc etc changed her name to The 30 something singleton and it was all about being single, girl power. However she is now dating a guy she met through Tiktok called Dibzy. Again every aspect is put on TT and she looks crazy and obsessive.

Dibzy has 2 children and after the first time meeting the children she has no transformed the room (that was for Australian guy) into a child's room. Buying bunkbeds for the children and all.

I feel for her in a way as its all quite sad.

She has been discussed on a few threads and it's been requested she have her own made. So here it is.

Also has merch via Ben Rantz and his lovely family. However yesterday it seems Rosie has done something as the merch was taken down from the website and Ben Rantz done what he does best and went on a Rant 😂 he's too kind hearted and keeps been taken for a mug.

Anyway let's discuss......

Reactions: 11
I loved Rosie, single Rosie.
I don’t like this Rosie I’m seeing lately, it’s like a obsessive women come from no where, and tbh you can see why maybe the Aussie fled.
she’s made a children’s bedroom and they’ve been dating 3 weeks …. I just don’t understand how anyone can think that’s ok :/
And to also plaster someone else’s children on TikTok just doesn’t settle with me.

now onto her and Ben rantz …. I’d be really really disappointed if she’s messed that friendship up for a relationship. Because he done ALOT for her.
her merch has been taken off the website so somethings going on :/ I doubt they’ll address it though.

Reactions: 6
Looks like shes fallen out with a few of the SN mods. Chezzer was on dibzy's live earlier going on in about Rosie ignoring her. It seems like Rosie dropped everyone for the new bloke.

It seems to all be circulating around this dibzy and she's taking his side maybe

Reactions: 2
Looks like shes fallen out with a few of the SN mods. Chezzer was on dibzy's live earlier going on in about Rosie ignoring her. It seems like Rosie dropped everyone for the new bloke.

It seems to all be circulating around this dibzy and she's taking his side maybe
I don’t think it’s him I think she just drops everyone and can only focus on him she’s that obsessed with him. Like he will still do lives etc and she’s dropped it all. Including people. It’s sad because them was all there for her when aussie guy left

It’s not just Rosie thinks have turned sour for Ben and his support. Fat Tanker I’m sure something has gone on there too. Ben is too kind but at the same time, so true and real so when you get the ranting side from him you know someone’s peed him off! Rosie is desperate to find love and be loved however you don’t drop people who have been there for you, from the Australian bloke to That mod chat that slated Rosie, Ben and his mods have been there for her!

Reactions: 4
It’s not just Rosie thinks have turned sour for Ben and his support. Fat Tanker I’m sure something has gone on there too. Ben is too kind but at the same time, so true and real so when you get the ranting side from him you know someone’s peed him off! Rosie is desperate to find love and be loved however you don’t drop people who have been there for you, from the Australian bloke to That mod chat that slated Rosie, Ben and his mods have been there for her!

Ben comes across to me a loyal person that would do anything for people, but also if you tit on him and push him too far the wall will come up and he's done! I don't blame him for ranting!

As for Tanker I think something has gone on there too - but then again he did come across like a big kid and quiet aggressive at times. Feel for his missus as I can imagine he's hard work.

Rosie does seem needy but I just think she need to be happy in herself rather than always basing her happiness on men she's with

Reactions: 3
Some woman keeps appearing on my fyp stating she only has people requesting to follow her because of things. And if people use the #tankerfamily she is blocking them. So unsure what that is about.
Bens the man! Literally love him! Such a pure old soul in a young mind. Rosie needs to love herself definitely otherwise she will never find true love

So fat tanker had an affair last year, and the girl claims she has a baby by him or is pregnant. That’s why he all of a sudden left tiktok. But I do think he lost bens trust when they done all they done for him with the stroke and how much money Ben raised for him and then once they got the money, they didn’t even support Ben :/

rosie is a beg.
I think dibzy will get very tired of it all quickly!
mans I feel sorry for the children in all this.
Rosie is manic obsessive it’s not a good look

Funny I was wondering what happened the Tanker family. I did see the tiktok where the girl said "if u use the Tanker family hashtag you will be blocked"

Tanker family and kerri louise went to northern ireland last week.

I supported them so much during that live as did 100's of others but to think they ended up treating Ben like tit makes me cross.

Reactions: 1
I just feel a lot of these “TikTok 24 hour lives” are all self gain tbh. I enjoyed hutches for vix husband but the tanker one was a mess & also all that money raised for him because he said he can’t drive for a year etc then was driving few months after :/

Ben was the one who made Tankers live worthwhile. Like only for Ben that amount of money wud not of been raised. He auctioned a hoody and it made a grand alone. Wow
He done so much to help him in so many ways even down to shaving his own eyebrows off and we all know how much Ben loves his appearance especially that hair lol But u know what and so he should cos he's a top bloke. I hold so much respect for him.
Yes I did notice he was driving a few weeks later alright

As for hutches live I really enjoyed it. Hutch and his mods done the tiktok community proud. Another great guy with a heart of gold who deserves all the happiness in the world

I think I truly saw Ben for who he is when all the tess and hutch thing happened. What a guy to stand by what he believes is right and to go against his best friend because he was wrong.
I hate how peopletend to take bens kindness for weakness but he is absolutely thriving right now!

Rosie is very quiet I see 👀
No all over the top of dibzy today 😂

I give it a month maximum!

Funny I was wondering what happened the Tanker family. I did see the tiktok where the girl said "if u use the Tanker family hashtag you will be blocked"

Tanker family and kerri louise went to northern ireland last week.

I supported them so much during that live as did 100's of others but to think they ended up treating Ben like tit makes me cross.
do you know what the name of the account was who said that about tanker family??

I think I truly saw Ben for who he is when all the tess and hutch thing happened. What a guy to stand by what he believes is right and to go against his best friend because he was wrong.
I hate how peopletend to take bens kindness for weakness but he is absolutely thriving right now!

do you know what the name of the account was who said that about tanker family??
obvious Tanker has a type as she looks like Marcia 🤣

Sorry I don't remember. I checked to see if I liked the post so cud tell you the name but I didn't. Hopefully u will come across it at some stage

obvious Tanker has a type as she looks like Marcia 🤣
What's her name do u remember?

Sorry I don't remember. I checked to see if I liked the post so cud tell you the name but I didn't. Hopefully u will come across it at some stage

What's her name do u remember?
Names Bekha but tiktok name sun something

I don’t follow her but she kept popping up at one point and went and had a look this morning, I think she a few issues surrounding relationships, she’s one of them all or nothing kind of girls I reckon - falls quickly, wants to be with them 24/7, wants them involved in everything she does, drops everything for that person and then the struggles start because it’s all too much soon and the other person feels suffocated. Of course it’d be lovely to think she’s found the one this time but I’d thought she’d of learnt her lesson by being so public with her previous relationship but from what I’ve just seen on her page… nope. I wouldn’t be happy being the kids mother either with how full on she’s being with them.

Last edited:
Anyone seen her latest video. She’s such a fake snotty cow. That post has not done you any favours Rosie. How about addressing why your merch has gone? How about addressing real situations?

you are obsessive, and you even know that because you ask dipsy about 50 times in a live “am I too much” “was that too much of me” “I’m to obsessed arent I”

Our theory was right too.
She’s just taken STAYNELSON & #SN out of her bio.
So you can sit there rosie making out we are just trolls, but everything we’ve said you’ve now confirmed we are correct!! 💋

I think she’s a all or nothing type. It may seem a lot early on but if it works it works.

remember tiktok you only see a small part of someone’s life
She and dibzy seem happy and well suited.
They’re happy and loved up so naturally will spend a lot of time together. I’m sure many of us in the same situation would be the same.

I think she’s a all or nothing type. It may seem a lot early on but if it works it works.

They’re happy and loved up so naturally will spend a lot of time together. I’m sure many of us in the same situation would be the same.
The problem is there are to many self obsessed pepele on TikTok.

Get a averagly large following and give it lemon. Thinking they are better than others. When in actual reality need to fill a hole in their lives.

I've not really got any problem with Rosie or Dibzy apart from the soppy posts about how in love they are ..*insert bucket here* ugh

At least some ..like RoadManRalph / terrytibbs / Benrantz / hutch_87 and a few others are still grounded and in the real world.

I'd rather watch endless hours of Darth unicorn than some of the people on there.

Reactions: 5

Urm no actually ….. so it’s ok she’s dropped people who A gave her a amazing opportunity to have merch and gives her extra income, B who she was all over when she got dumped the first time for yet again being to obsessive.
Yeah they may be happy but would you introduce and make a child’s bedroom after 3 weeks?!! Because that’s weird.
Don’t come here backing her when everything weve said has now come to light to be true! We are more annoyed about how she’s treated the rantz fam then her weird relationship.