Rosie The30SomethingSingleton @The30SomethingSingleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she didn't do a Q&A with Ben. Done a Q&A last night and spilled some truths about Rosie.

She was going to launch her new merch last night, as Dibzy said on his live they are now pushing the merch tonight but not for long as she's deleting everything and ending 30SS.

I shall beleive it when I see it as she likes the attention.
hmmm that’s odd. She must’ve been watching what he’s said on his live about her before doing her own.

I was about to buy one of her hoodies just before they got taken offline. Guessing she’s rebranding. Makes sense since the 30ss was about her being single so kind of false advertising. Hopefully comes up with something bigger snd better.

Reactions: 1
She’s just another person on tiktok who thinks she famous because she was in a newspaper once because her boyfriend met her, realised she was weird and then ran off. No one is really following her because they like her surely? With all the deleting and then not. She’s not known enough to ‘rebrand’. I watch because she’s it’s like car crash tv. And this dibshit seems too I love with himself to be inlove with anyone else with his constant eye f**king of the camera.

Reactions: 5
Aww another TikTok about me, starting to feel the love and obsession too guys 😂
how much weight has dipshit put on since being with her as well 😂
ben just confirmed what we had said for weeks anyway.
It’s all boring now 😴 they are boring!
Like anyone actually wants her merch 😂😂

Bird thinks way to much of herself!

I can’t believe she’s in her 30s, she cannot handle life at all and comes across really immature

Aww another TikTok about me, starting to feel the love and obsession too guys 😂
how much weight has dipshit put on since being with her as well 😂
ben just confirmed what we had said for weeks anyway.
It’s all boring now 😴 they are boring!
Like anyone actually wants her merch 😂😂

Bird thinks way to much of herself!
The dipshit one? Can’t find either of rosies accounts looks like she’s deleted them.

Reactions: 1
Well we can see who Rosie gets her sob stories from now can’t we 🙄😂😂😂😂
What a load of bollocks. You have been caught out mutiple times of being a bully and a liar, your little princess has also been caught out mutiple times being a liar and that’s why things have happened. She shoes dipshit over her friends (yet again) isn’t it about time you put as much effort into your kids stable ness than worrying about a TikTok???!!
surelyany father would be sat helping there kid change there ways but it’s clear to see where she gets it from. All as bad as eachother and I’m fully done with even needing to come on here and expose anymore because you’re doing it for yourselves now….. thank you! 👋🏼

For anyone asking …. Go watch “king of custard” recent videos …. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
Honestly think at this point Dibzy and her Dad are just lapping up all the extra attention they’re getting from all this 😅 and probably Rosie to in her DMs with people asking after her, so sad. If they all disappeared and stopped posting cryptic tik toks or saying stuff on lives it’d be over with but then there would no attention for them would there!

Dibzy was live earlier whilst driving and was reading all the comments… first of all, how dangerous. Also said he doesn’t care what people put about him on here yet he’s clearly reading here constantly 😅 so if you don’t care dibz Hun, don’t read here! He says he’s going to delete his account too so 👋
He was actually getting told to shut up as it’ll cause more backlash by one of rosies friends as he was swearing and saying about bullying etc so he really should take her advice, shut his face and disappear!

I’ve not bullied anyone, none of us do on here we call it out as it is! Everything I’ve said is the truth..

Her dad made a bleeping video using his dead mother as an excuse to his bullying of the misspelled word I done ….. that’s how sick and twisted these people are!!
Fuckinf delete your accounts and duck off for good! But they won’t… they’ll claim so many people have begged them to come back! No one gives a duck so go leave… bye 👋🏼

Ohhhh what a day!!!!

So this silly excuse of a human is blaming Internet trolls for cease of business 😂😂😂😂

Wise to duck up Rosie, u have only urself to blame. Ur the bleep that fucked our Ben over.

So now ur gone, please take dibshit with u

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Half the messages she put on that video aren’t even messages from here the silly cow.
Just LEAVE!!! no one cares enough… why do these idiots want a bloody departure notice everytime!

Reactions: 3
If she was that bothered she wouldn’t still be posting stuff on dibzys account hoping to get loads of sympathy and comments kissing her arse

Bit hypocritical asking people to be kind or be good or whatever after how she treated Ben for one and then after splashing her ex over social media like he was an awful person when he just saw a situation that wasn’t right for him and left. Be kind works two ways.

My message made it on dibshits tik tok account 🤣🤣🤣 and I stand by what I said.. to be that heart broken, crying on the floor over a fella she had known a few weeks proves u ain't right in the head. That's not me bullying you.. that's my opinion. Also making a child's bedroom after 2 weeks at your house proves what a little desperado you are!! I wouldn't let u near my kids, if u think the way u behave is normal then u really are sick in the head.

Her father made up a story about his dead mother to ru make people think he’s not a bully…. It says it all for that family really.. horrible vile people yet we are the bad ones for pointing it out 😂 sorry I won’t feel bad for making others aware of what you really are. I’m glad you’ve gone and I hope you stay gone because a lot of people will be saved from your fakeness…. You dragged the lights of chezza, kerrylouise1990, benrantz, hutch, becs, mummy rantz, and now look…. All been dropped!! FOR DIBSHIT! and he’s called that because he’s thick as tit!

They made a tik tok the other night laughing and joking at his new name, then he even changes on tik tok, and if you felt bullied in any way would u do that?? No u bleeping wouldn't!! She's an attention seeking, drama queen!! Get gone u ugly witch

My message made it on dibshits tik tok account 🤣🤣🤣 and I stand by what I said.. to be that heart broken, crying on the floor over a fella she had known a few weeks proves u ain't right in the head. That's not me bullying you.. that's my opinion. Also making a child's bedroom after 2 weeks at your house proves what a little desperado you are!! I wouldn't let u near my kids, if u think the way u behave is normal then u really are sick in the head.
Mine made it too 😂😂😂😂

Only because we state an opinion on here doesn't make us bullies.

You miss Rosie, Mr King of bullies and that thing u call ur man dibshit are the bullies in all this. Just you sit back and think of all the ppl you've hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 2