Rosie The30SomethingSingleton @The30SomethingSingleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dibzy is back (of course) and on live. He’s changed his job and he has moved into Rosie’s.

Reactions: 3
Imagine moving away from your kids for a obsessive cow 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫 baffles me
I have no energy for the idiots they’ll be back because they’re OBSSESED 💤

Reactions: 4
I bet he sees his kids a lot less now because of her... I still think she gives her dad a blowie every night 🤣🤣🤣 she's a vile human, all for herself that one.

• Haha
Dibzy is back (of course) and on live. He’s changed his job and he has moved into Rosie’s.
Wow, two big life changes, including moving away from his kids for someone he’s not been with very long and since he has been with has caused nothing but drama 🙈

Reactions: 1
Why didn’t she move?? She has no children or ties why would he move hours away from his kids?
I think it’s absolutely disgusting I can’t even imagine how there mother feels about it!

I don’t want to see her face or creepy bullies because tit will hit the fan!

On the live he said he would be able to see the kids more. Rosie was in the background and she said she would never rejoin tiktok, which I think for her mental health, is the best thing and she acknowledged that too.

Reactions: 2
Whre is his bed job, Rosie is alright but her lip syncing was just cringe she made a video about domestic violence once which was very disrespectful to peope who have actually been victims of it, it made it seem like it’s just cowering in a corner and crying.

dibzy is proper cringe he thinks he’s way hotter than he is puts his entire life on tik tok including throwing away his wedding band wtf

I’mm glad we don’t have to see any more of them both together it was too much

I hope Rosie mental health gets better and she is truly happy, Iv seen her go through so many boyfriendsnot always her fault Tbf but she doesn’t help herself putting it all on tik tok

it may be her way ofcoping but I feel sorry for her that she can’t just confide in friends outside of tik tok

I do think you need a thick skin to be an influencer so fair play to Rosie if she feels she can't handle the fact that not everyone is going to like you. Genuinely hope she'll be happier off tiktok and can work though her mh without feeling like she always needs to post about it. As an aside Dibzy proper loves himself, it's cringe inducing!

Wearing matching tops to take a dog for a walk in a pram 🤣🤣 ffs!! Seen it all now 🤣🤣 they look a right pair of pricks 🤣🤣 and Rosie looks about 50😳😳 is she that desperate for a baby she has to buy a pram for the dog 🤣🤣 surely a dog walk is just that..so the dog can bleeping WALK🤣
She's looking really old, she looks like his mother.

I was thinking the same when I saw it, she looks really skanky looking now, her trainers her hair her face ….. and why the duck would you buy a prank for a dog??? She was clearly that desperate for kids to make his kids a bedroom at hers after. Week of them being together…. Poor dog!! he needs to run around and be a dog not a substitute baby!

I just for some reason thought they’d learn about what they’re putting on TikTok now…. They make it to easy for us 😂😂

PRAM** before king of bullies comes after me for a mispelt word again!!

• Haha
Anyone else watching dibzy s live? Rosie trying to make a come back… dibzy looks bored of Rosie and just done. She’s so controlling it’s ridiculous… going on about us tattlers 😴 she will be back soon thinking everyone’s bothered about watching her! Her voice and her whole being is just so annoying!! still going on about dating a Australian in front of dibzy!!! She’s not over him at all and dibzy must be so over her keep going on about it!!!! Please stay away Rosie we don’t want you back!!!

__rosiej__ is her new tiktok name

Last edited:
Anyone else watching dibzy s live? Rosie trying to make a come back… dibzy looks bored of Rosie and just done. She’s so controlling it’s ridiculous… going on about us tattlers 😴 she will be back soon thinking everyone’s bothered about watching her! Her voice and her whole being is just so annoying!! still going on about dating a Australian in front of dibzy!!! She’s not over him at all and dibzy must be so over her keep going on about it!!!! Please stay away Rosie we don’t want you back!!!

__rosiej__ is her new tiktok name
I didn't go looking for their live, just stumbled across it on my fyp.... Can't believe kerry louise was there after what Rosie did to Ben.

Ben isn’t friends with them, he read out my comments on stream earlier 🤦🏽‍♀️

kerri only went there as she wasn’t invited to the SN party!
I noticed she's demoded but I think kerry louise and Ben still speak. She said on live on Saturday that she wasn't going to the SN party because she isn't in the right head space and the next thing I see her at Rosies 🤦‍♀️

It just speaks volumes on what I've been saying all along.

They are all two faced. Going on like teenagers at school he said she said, i don't like her, trying to bring each other down one week then best friends the next and onto bringing someone else down.

Its actually laughable. The whole lot of them

Luckily Ben, even though younger, is way more mature and sees right through them. Soon as he sees that type of trait in someone, he cuts them off. Good on him not being dragged into it all.

i see rosie bk on TT on a diffrant name . yes notice duelled hutch the other day yes ben is so mature than any of these ppl but way younger … There so many ppl on this app that are too faced makes me giggle ….

i see rosie bk on TT on a diffrant name . yes notice duelled hutch the other day yes ben is so mature than any of these ppl but way younger … There so many ppl on this app that are too faced makes me giggle ….
Yeah bang on….and I lovvveeeee it 🤣🤣