Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Thread for Tiktokker Rosie

@The30SomethingSingleton
@30ss

Short summary: Tiktokker from the UK who was single and started a long distance relationship with a guy from Australia. Shared she whole journey on TT during lockdown. Transformed a room in her house to make him feel at home for when he could visit. Eventually he flew over and it didn't last long. She over shared everything on TT
Crying, her thoughts etc etc changed her name to The 30 something singleton and it was all about being single, girl power. However she is now dating a guy she met through Tiktok called Dibzy. Again every aspect is put on TT and she looks crazy and obsessive.

Dibzy has 2 children and after the first time meeting the children she has no transformed the room (that was for Australian guy) into a child's room. Buying bunkbeds for the children and all.

I feel for her in a way as its all quite sad.

She has been discussed on a few threads and it's been requested she have her own made. So here it is.

Also has merch via Ben Rantz and his lovely family. However yesterday it seems Rosie has done something as the merch was taken down from the website and Ben Rantz done what he does best and went on a Rant 😂 he's too kind hearted and keeps been taken for a mug.

Anyway let's discuss......

Reactions: 11

markheckles

The problem is there are to many self obsessed pepele on TikTok.

Get a averagly large following and give it lemon. Thinking they are better than others. When in actual reality need to fill a hole in their lives.

I've not really got any problem with Rosie or Dibzy apart from the soppy posts about how in love they are ..*insert bucket here* ugh

At least some ..like RoadManRalph / terrytibbs / Benrantz / hutch_87 and a few others are still grounded and in the real world.

I'd rather watch endless hours of Darth unicorn than some of the people on there.
Benrantz is a GOD

There I said it ......boom 💥 zero f***s given

That is all

Have a nice day 😁

Reactions: 10

Nan of 2

Reading some of the comments on dibshits post.. we are jealous of Rosie 🤣🤣🤣 really?? What does she have that I'm jealous of then?? I have 2 kids, she's has none.. I've been happiy married for 27 years, she's can't even keep a boyfriend, I'm very secure in myself, ..so what exactly do you have that I'm jealous off??? Ermmmm fuck all. I don't do these comments cos I'm jealous of you hun. I do these comments cos I don't like you, your freaky dad, and your dickhead boyfriend.

Reactions: 9
Can I just say…. My “opinion” has definitely turned into more of a hatred because of how shes acted towards me! and how her father bullied me as well…. So I’ll say what I want! I can’t stand the family and dibzy is just a absolute wet wipe who tries to be hutch but never will be!
If a website was having that much of a bad effect on you then why come back? Why keep reading tattle? Why every single live you’ve got tattle in your mouth? Why make tik toks??? If you don’t want us commenting then stay away! “Why should we” you shouldn’t but if you’re gonna keep going it then prepare for us to fully go in on your shit that you constantly keep masking mistakes on! The worst thing dipshit has done is now go in on our Ben! I liked Rosie, but since being with him she’s changed so much even the way she looks. She’s lost all the real good friends and she’s sticking to people like glue because she wants to be liked! You had amazing friends and you threw them away for a man AGAIN!!!! deal with it.

Reactions: 9
Hi king of creepiness I know you see me because you liked to do a video on how I spelt SPATULA maybe instead of worrying about my spelling you should worry about you creepy as hell self and your unstable daughter than making tik toks …. Just an idea 😉 I’d be so ashamed if my father at that age was sat on TikTok making the most creepy weird videos. Probably sells his sweets at the corner to kids the creep.
rosie do us all a favour and stay away but please take your vile father with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I said I wouldn’t post on here again but I’m not here to hate / give my opinion.
I just want to say that sharing her treatment plan etc for Chrones (sorry I can’t spell) may actuallt help a lot of other people in that situation and I don’t think it’s fair to hate on her for something she can’t help.

this may come across as hypercritical but ive made my opinions in the past and I stand by them buti can also sit and say that sometimes you’re hating just to hate … calling someone a bitch because she has a incurable health condition is a bit weird and seems a bit more personal to me! ….
Just my POV

I’ll go back to lurking now 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rosie …. I’m just going to call it a truths here and now because tbh I’m bored of it all and I honestly just can’t waste my time on lies and hate anymore.

so from this comment on I will not be making anymore posts on this thread.

I dislike you because of reasons that I’ve shared, I’ve never been fake here… I’ve said things out of anger some days but the majority of what I’ve said has come out as The truth…

I won’t have you going on TikTok and playing the victim card when YOU put these things out there on a public platform…… I have freedom of speech to comment what I see as bullshit….. please if you don’tlike people’s comments then make your pages private and keep them that way!
If you don’t then please know people will comment.

im gonna just be real here now with you… you’ve no idea who I am, I’m very under radar, you wouldn’t ever have a clue who I am so whoever you think I am you’re wrong! but whatever helps you sleepat night!

IM ending this here I’d rather go be apart of the positive threads like bens and hutch’s! and not have to keep coming on here and talking about you.

Over and out 👌🏼

Reactions: 7

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I’ve watched Rosie since the whole Australian thing. She intrigues me… not in a good way. However I have 3 questions..,

Why does she keep wearing those god awful hair extensions?? They make her look cheap. She actually looks better with the shorter hair. Those extensions look dead 🤷🏻‍♀️ The whole swept over look too, I just don’t get it.

Why does she carry flash in a back pack? And why the hell does she put him in a pram?

I don’t know about anything she did with Ben or other friends, I'm not on tiktok often enough, although I am very interested.

The whole setting up a kids bedroom in her house is just full on bunny boiler behaviour. Why would the kids be staying at hers anyway? Surely at this point in the ‘relationship’ the kids will still come before her and dibzys time with them is all their time, not to be shared with her.

This woman needs to get a grip on real life. She’s that possessive over dibzy she may as well pee on him to mark her territory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

GotTheIck

I loved Rosie, single Rosie.
I don’t like this Rosie I’m seeing lately, it’s like a obsessive women come from no where, and tbh you can see why maybe the Aussie fled.
she’s made a children’s bedroom and they’ve been dating 3 weeks …. I just don’t understand how anyone can think that’s ok :/
And to also plaster someone else’s children on TikTok just doesn’t settle with me.

now onto her and Ben rantz …. I’d be really really disappointed if she’s messed that friendship up for a relationship. Because he done ALOT for her.
her merch has been taken off the website so somethings going on :/ I doubt they’ll address it though.

Reactions: 6
She clings onto people, Ben said her and dibshit have out of nowhere blocked him and hutch. But are so far up Kerry keates arse.
everything about her is just wrong, why the fuck you still posting about your failed relationship when you’re with someone else??? I would love to get andrews side! I reckon he fled quickly for a reason.
she’s so desperate it’s painful.
Selling mugs and spactulers really!! 😂😂😂😂😂

I honestly don’t dislike many people but her and her little click weird as fuck dad and boyfriend irritate me next level.
Should have stayed away.

Zoepenguin

The hair: She was into the emo/scene thing when she was younger (she mentioned it in a while back) and I reckon that was when she 'peaked' and was at her happiest in life so she struggles to move on from that aesthetic.
Dog in a pram/backpack: She wants a baby. I reckon she'll want to get pregnant ASAP with dibzy, doubt the relationship will last though. Then her TT will be about her 'journey as a single mum' and exploiting the kid for views and likes.
In my opinion this woman needs therapy not tiktok and she'll regret throwing herself into a new relationship so much if/when it all goes to pot.

i have stated many a times I do in fact really dislike Rosie and her family….. I haven’t hid away from that I’m as real as they get, I don’t watch her content if you’d like to call it that…. It comes up or actually a lot of the time I get sent it with captions like “can you actually believe what she’s doing now” by people that she sits there calling “friends” I put the truth on her because she’s incapable of doing that herself!
Like I said if you’d like a Rosie rave thread maybe go ask someone but here ….. it isn’t that!
Hope you have a lovely evening :)
Sorry didn’t realise always quoted your posts I just replied to the most recent. You clearly hate Rosie yet watch her content 🤔
We’re all allowed an opinion I just pointed out that slating her for a video plenty other people would do was harsh.

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
There’s something so off with her. She’s... a lot. Making rooms for people is just weird behaviour when you’ve known someone for a few weeks and I noticed she’s now posting about her ex again. He left ages ago, let it be?

GotTheIck

She will be back in a few weeks when they break up 😴 she done this with Aussie lad, it actually just shows what a coward she is tbh. Rather than address the things that. Have been said she’s run.
and tbh I’m glad her dads gone with her.
They have a joint account her and dibzy too.

end of the day it’s easy to call us all trolls, but really what we are doing is calling these people out on the shit things they’re doing, we aren’t bullies we aren’t horrible people. We have opinions & we also don’t like the fake ness of people who think they’re above everyone.
I respect these idiots more if they actually done a real post addressing certain things and then move on and take the Critisism into account.

I just looked at her Facebook and her cover photo is of her and his kids!!!!!!!
im sorry but I just don’t understand how these people think this is acceptable but it wouldn’t shock me if they’ve got the kids mother blocked and she can’t see any of it.
mum actually so in shock! They’ve officially been together 3 weeks!!!!!! Before that he was being set up with Kimberly!!!!

Last edited:

Discolights

VIP Member
I go on tiktok in lunch breaks to scroll through cute animals and happy videos to pass time. They are the toxic type of people that other tiktokers can’t be bothered with, with the deleting and undeleting, pointless drama, videos of where they aim negativity at people but you don’t know who. You’d think they’d see that people can’t be bothered with it because their views, comments and interactions are getting lower and lower. If they are this toxic on an app, what must they be like in real life and elsewhere

Nan of 2

A little message to Rosie from nan of 2 😊
I won't post anything more about you, I don't want to be apart of any of your problems or even add to them, and some of the things I've said are probably little harsh, or could have said in a nicer way.. so for that I do apologise, however I do still stand by some of the comments I have said.. I hope u start to feel a little happier in life, I really wouldn't want to play apart in your mental health in any way, so again for that I do apologise.. have a good weekend. U won't be getting any more comments from me 😊

Honey this isn’t the 30ss rave thread. All you do is come on here to rave about her. I’m aloud my opinion and that’s what it is
You’re always quoting my posts too yet others have said the same before I have??? If you have an issue I’m very sorry but please stop I can have my opinion like everyone else has on here!

crumpetlove

So the thing that really worries me is the mental health of those children. Rosie is clearly an incredibly intense person in need of therapy. She moves from relationship to relationship and seems to fall in love with anyone while not giving the partner space to be themselves. This is all fine until you put children in the mix. She’s now using (probably not maliciously or consciously) Dibzy’s (does he have a real name?!) children as content and to portray a happy family public image. These first few years should be spent getting to know the children properly in private, not for the world (or let’s face it, 240 British people) to see. For someone in their mid thirties, she is incredibly immature. I think her heart might be in the right place but she needs to realise she has a duty of care to the children and she’s currently failing them.

nacho cheese

Somethings kicked off again because dibzy was on live last night saying about bullying and her Dad was in the comments doing the same. Dibzy was trying to do some sort of inspiring speech but he came across really badly, him and her dad were being quite rude I thought telling people what not to say etc
I saw that live. They’re angry about something. I don’t know what he’s trying to put across but he looked a bit stupid and don’t get me started on his hair! He kept sweeping it over, he tries to cover up the receding hair line but it just doesn’t work.

• Haha

ZigNZag

She's definitely not right in the head, talks about an ex she was with for 3 weeks 🤣 I could understand it if she was married or it had been long term lol
As for the whole bedroom thing, well that's just fucking creepy, why an earth would she be making a bedroom for them after 2 weeks??.. why would his kids even be staying there after 2 weeks? I bet u any money that dibzy will see his kids alot less now he's with that.. she vile, she comes across all sweet and innocent, it's all an act. Now she's selling cups with her and her dad's signature 🤣🤣 who the fuck do they both think they are🤣🤣
It’s just pure weird isn’t it. There is a time frame to even meet your partners children let alone have them stay over. It needs to be built up! I for one wouldn’t be happy with it if that was my children. Granted everyone is allowed to move on if it doesn’t work with your children’s parent but are they really thinking of the children and how it could be affecting them mentally. Or how it will affect them when they split. The children are young but doesn’t mean to say it’s not affecting them. I believe it shows Dibshit for who he is as a parent. Reckon he’s the type of bloke to use his kids as “trophies” to get his dick wet! Those type of dads all for their kids until their feet are under another woman’s table!

Reactions: 5