Rosie The30SomethingSingleton @The30SomethingSingleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urm no actually ….. so it’s ok she’s dropped people who A gave her a amazing opportunity to have merch and gives her extra income, B who she was all over when she got dumped the first time for yet again being to obsessive.
Yeah they may be happy but would you introduce and make a child’s bedroom after 3 weeks?!! Because that’s weird.
Don’t come here backing her when everything weve said has now come to light to be true! We are more annoyed about how she’s treated the rantz fam then her weird relationship.
I don’t follow any of the rantz family so don’t know the situation there.
the room did seem a bit soon but then if the kids will be staying it’s nice to make them feel at home.

Totally agree there’s some tik toker get a few thousand followers and go mega up themselves.
there’s plenty that are still normal and even have over 100k followers but don’t act like they’re a celebrity.

Reactions: 1
The problem is there are to many self obsessed pepele on TikTok.

Get a averagly large following and give it lemon. Thinking they are better than others. When in actual reality need to fill a hole in their lives.

I've not really got any problem with Rosie or Dibzy apart from the soppy posts about how in love they are ..*insert bucket here* ugh

At least some ..like RoadManRalph / terrytibbs / Benrantz / hutch_87 and a few others are still grounded and in the real world.

I'd rather watch endless hours of Darth unicorn than some of the people on there.
Benrantz is a GOD

There I said it ......boom 💥 zero f***s given

That is all

Have a nice day 😁

Reactions: 10
Benrantz is a GOD

There I said it ......boom 💥 zero f***s given

That is all

Have a nice day 😁
WE ARE ALL MASSIVE BEN RANTZ SUPPORTERS HERE WE EVEN MADE HIM A RAVE THREAD THAT DOESNT HAPPEN OFTEN 😂

we love mr rantz! That’s why we are angry the thought Rosie has messed up his trust and friendship!

I don’t follow any of the rantz family so don’t know the situation there.
the room did seem a bit soon but then if the kids will be staying it’s nice to make them feel at home.

Totally agree there’s some tik toker get a few thousand followers and go mega up themselves.
there’s plenty that are still normal and even have over 100k followers but don’t act like they’re a celebrity.
I’m sorry but if my kids dad was having a new relationship they wouldn’t be meeting them after 3 weeks of dating. And as soon as I saw my kids on her TikTok and Instagram I’d absolutely hit the roof! Them poor kids.
It’s only a matter of time before dipshit will have enough and leave. He looks bored half the time as it is.

Reactions: 3
It’s not just Rosie thinks have turned sour for Ben and his support. Fat Tanker I’m sure something has gone on there too. Ben is too kind but at the same time, so true and real so when you get the ranting side from him you know someone’s peed him off! Rosie is desperate to find love and be loved however you don’t drop people who have been there for you, from the Australian bloke to That mod chat that slated Rosie, Ben and his mods have been there for her!
Ben knows what he's doing ..he has the right people around him now and he seems happier. The thing is people come and go.. the good eggs are the ones that push him to achieve better ..unfortunately a few have over stepped maybe and taken advantage of someone who has a good nature and sees the light in sometimes dark places .. I dont point fingers..If I don't like you I'll tell you straight.
😁

Reactions: 5
I can imagine Ben has just outlined what we have tbh. And she doesn’t like it so she’s dropped SN … doesn’t shock me. She done the same when Aussie guy come here for … was it a week? 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

She needs to cop on and get a grip of herself. And her weird father stitching all of dibzys tiktoks like a mental case. What father does that with a grown woman? He makes out its all a joke but it's creepy as f*@$ the way he goes on all because his daughter clings to anything that shows her attention for more than 5 minutes. Shes used the Rantz family and she will have nobody when this relationship goes down the drain. They aren't her kids she shouldn't be that forward so soon.

Reactions: 4
If I was the boyfriend the father stitching everything of mine when piss me off and put me off, she's desperately wants to be loved

Her dad cringes me out big time tbh, I’d be so ashamed of my daughter acting that way but he fuels it…. Like did she not learn from her previous?? I also know she was on a relationship before Aussie guy and they broke up within days she was with Aussie guy, she clearly has major issues about just finding herself and being on her own. I can’t stand any of them tbh.

I’m glad Ben and the SN team are all together this weekend it’s lovely to see and I really like chezzer I feel like she’s been really genuine to Ben and supported him and the whole family. I hope they’ve all turned there backs on Rosie now.
But I’m sure she will have AJs reject of an ex backing her all the way 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

I wonder what kerrilouise90 will do though? She’s always with tanker n Rosie etc? But been one of bens mods a long time.

Think kerri will stick with Ben, she did when the outing came before she stuck with Ben then. I dont think dibzy realised what he was getting himself into with Rosie and her father. Makes out she knows alot by doing her stupid Q&A asking people questions when all she is doing is being a nosey cow but making it look different by sitting with a laptop to take notes. Think she made the kids room so dibzy doesn't hit her with I can't see you this weekend I have my kids. She's covered all angles.

Reactions: 2
She's very friendly with papablaze now. Does anyone think she's maybe changed supplier's as he sells merch also?

Or is it Ben that does his merch?

She's very friendly with papablaze now. Does anyone think she's maybe changed supplier's as he sells merch also?

Or is it Ben that does his merch?
Ben used to do her merch until a couple of days ago all of a sudden she was taken off the website and now all she sells is spactulers? Who the hell wants one of them hahaha!!

• Haha
Ben used to do her merch until a couple of days ago all of a sudden she was taken off the website and now all she sells is spactulers? Who the hell wants one of them hahaha!!
Yeah I know he did hun but do u think whoever makes papablaze merch will maybe make hers? Just a guess cos she seems friendly with him now all of a sudden.

Yeah I know he did hun but do u think whoever makes papablaze merch will maybe make hers? Just a guess cos she seems friendly with him now all of a sudden.
who knows 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 she won’t be able to use the same logo as that’s bens logo so she would have to make another.
she will just cling on to whoever she can now.

WE ARE ALL MASSIVE BEN RANTZ SUPPORTERS HERE WE EVEN MADE HIM A RAVE THREAD THAT DOESNT HAPPEN OFTEN 😂

we love mr rantz! That’s why we are angry the thought Rosie has messed up his trust and friendship!

I’m sorry but if my kids dad was having a new relationship they wouldn’t be meeting them after 3 weeks of dating. And as soon as I saw my kids on her TikTok and Instagram I’d absolutely hit the roof! Them poor kids.
It’s only a matter of time before dipshit will have enough and leave. He looks bored half the time as it is.
i would guess dibzy sees anything she posts about/of the kids before posting so it’s ok. They’re hardly on it unlike some people who give out the
Full details of their address and lids
School.

tiktok relationships in general seem to move a lot faster than usual.

She has deleted her account! Funny that hey! Her Dadddyyyy dadddyyy has commented about trolls etc!

but daddyyyyy I do love u daddyyyyh 🤮🤮🤮 dib will soon realise!

She was joking that she’s now on here. Now her and her dad’s accounts are deleted. Dibzy I think will delete his too.

Deleted her account again for attention like she done before. And her father made posts about her taking time out 🙄 announcing it like anybody cares, she will be back and do the big thank you speech again and blame tattle for effecting her mental health when all that's been posted is what is on tiktok 😂😂 Dibzy should of ran a mile when she stated he wasn't to do thirsty Thursday anymore now that she's with him. It was him being that way that caught her attention and now she's with him she's trying to stop him being himself. And her being messy annoys dibzy haha and she makes out its all a joke but he said don't record this because I'm not happy and she recorded and posted it on tiktok she acts like a love sick teenager

She will be back in a few weeks when they break up 😴 she done this with Aussie lad, it actually just shows what a coward she is tbh. Rather than address the things that. Have been said she’s run.
and tbh I’m glad her dads gone with her.
They have a joint account her and dibzy too.

end of the day it’s easy to call us all trolls, but really what we are doing is calling these people out on the tit things they’re doing, we aren’t bullies we aren’t horrible people. We have opinions & we also don’t like the fake ness of people who think they’re above everyone.
I respect these idiots more if they actually done a real post addressing certain things and then move on and take the Critisism into account.

I just looked at her Facebook and her cover photo is of her and his kids!!!!!!!
im sorry but I just don’t understand how these people think this is acceptable but it wouldn’t shock me if they’ve got the kids mother blocked and she can’t see any of it.
mum actually so in shock! They’ve officially been together 3 weeks!!!!!! Before that he was being set up with Kimberly!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
U now how desperate she was when she done the tiktok on his account saying she was his girlfriend and if anyone comes near him they would feel the wrath of her😂😂😂.. how insecure is that