Rosie The30SomethingSingleton @The30SomethingSingleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double date with H & K it seems yesterday from Dibzy tiktok.
her Dad does seem a bit full on and maybe the reason Rosies relationships have failed and it’s not just all on Rosie. Just weird how he is, I’m all for banter but that’s draining what he does with stitching dibzy etc

Reactions: 2
Just a little FYI Rosie.

I created this page as a few were requesting it on other threads.

I AM NOT Ben or Lee nor do I have anything to do with either of them. I'm not a mod anywhere. I'm just a person that watches and can see unfairness and fakeness.

If Ben done something i disagreed with or that I thought was fake then too right I would make a thread for him to air him out but all I've seen of him are things I like and I agree with (so far Ben lol) . I'm in a happy relationship so I don't want or need any attention for Ben, Lee or any other male on the platform. Yep I'm female.

I've said I like Kerry with Hutch I like the version of herself she is around him. I've said that on the Kerry thread.

So please don't accuse me of being Ben, Lee, Kerry or any of the mods. Just because you're upset a page has been created Rosie, doesn't mean it's one of those guys that have made it. There's others out here, completely separate to the situation who have opinions on it and Tattle is the place that allows us to come together to discuss it.

Oh and I've attached a definition of what Tattle is.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm guessing they don't know Ben to well if their accusing him of that 😂😂😂

What u see is what u get with Ben and if he has something to say he will say it and out them on tiktok as hes always done

Why would he make an account here to out someone 🤣 he's the most honest upfront person I have ever seen in my life and that's what people love about him. There's no back doors. Poor Ben can't do right for doing wrong

Rosie catch a grip blaming others who was there for u through thick and thin.

Please look up the meaning of true friendship because u clearly don't understand the meaning

Reactions: 4
To have his kids plastered all over her Facebook is terrible they aren't her kids and I don't know how the mother of those kids is happy with the kids being introduced to somebody so early on in a relationship because if they break up then the kids are involved aswell now. But that's right they are soulmates funny that though because Aussie guy was her soulmate and now dibzy is her soulmate🤷‍ and as for logos The Rantz family design all the logos when they are doing merch. Every design is made by daddy rantz

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see bens live what was said??

Rosie get a grip! We are allowed our opinions just like you have on people too! We aren’t trolls we are calling out people on there idiot behaviour THAT YOU PUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!! If you don’t want it judged then don’t post about every detail of your life? We are entitled to say what we want.

I feel like it’s a easy way out to blame Ben or any of them, we can see a mile off who she is and what she does as we’ve seen it mutiple times now!

I ASKED FOR THIS THREAD TO START BECAUZE IT WAS TAKING UP KERRY KEATES ONE! I have no issue letting you know who I am honey!

I didn’t see bens live what was said??

Rosie get a grip! We are allowed our opinions just like you have on people too! We aren’t trolls we are calling out people on there idiot behaviour THAT YOU PUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!! If you don’t want it judged then don’t post about every detail of your life? We are entitled to say what we want.

I feel like it’s a easy way out to blame Ben or any of them, we can see a mile off who she is and what she does as we’ve seen it mutiple times now!

I ASKED FOR THIS THREAD TO START BECAUZE IT WAS TAKING UP KERRY KEATES ONE! I have no issue letting you know who I am honey!
I wasn't in it either but what from I can gather rosies blaming him for setting up this account. She thinks it's Ben or his mods behind it

Reactions: 1
I wasn't in it either but what from I can gather rosies blaming him for setting up this account. She thinks it's Ben or his mods behind it
Yeah easy way to cover her tit behaviour towards him like Ben has time to sit on here and do this when he’s live all the time!
she’s onlysaying it because we aren’t hating on Ben, and the reason we don’t hate on Ben IS BECAUSEHE SPEAKS REALNESS!!!

it’s funny because clearly she thinks it’s Ben or his mods because everything we’ve said here is true 😂😂

Awkward on live when someone asked about hoody sizing and she said she doesn’t know as isn’t selling hoodies just now.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen her all over Kerry keates as well.
I don’t know how she can come back like nothings happened when Ben rantz is currently having a mental breakdown. Horrible women. TikTok was a much nicer place without these fake horrible women.

Anyone watching benrantz live??? Rosie we know you see this and dibzy…. I’m actually appalled!!! NEVER CHOSE A MAN OVER GOOD FRIENDS!!!

I’ve watched Rosie since the whole Australian thing. She intrigues me… not in a good way. However I have 3 questions..,

Why does she keep wearing those god awful hair extensions?? They make her look cheap. She actually looks better with the shorter hair. Those extensions look dead 🤷🏻‍♀️ The whole swept over look too, I just don’t get it.

Why does she carry flash in a back pack? And why the hell does she put him in a pram?

I don’t know about anything she did with Ben or other friends, I'm not on tiktok often enough, although I am very interested.

The whole setting up a kids bedroom in her house is just full on bunny boiler behaviour. Why would the kids be staying at hers anyway? Surely at this point in the ‘relationship’ the kids will still come before her and dibzys time with them is all their time, not to be shared with her.

This woman needs to get a grip on real life. She’s that possessive over dibzy she may as well pee on him to mark her territory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The hair: She was into the emo/scene thing when she was younger (she mentioned it in a while back) and I reckon that was when she 'peaked' and was at her happiest in life so she struggles to move on from that aesthetic.
Dog in a pram/backpack: She wants a baby. I reckon she'll want to get pregnant ASAP with dibzy, doubt the relationship will last though. Then her TT will be about her 'journey as a single mum' and exploiting the kid for views and likes.
In my opinion this woman needs therapy not tiktok and she'll regret throwing herself into a new relationship so much if/when it all goes to pot.

Reactions: 6
In regards to making a room for the kids- what would you suggest she did? It may be only once in a while they stay at hers but means she’s showing they’re part of her life too. People would’ve commented good and bad whether she made a room for them or not.
I think it’s her way of visually moving on from it being andrew’s room to being a family.

I agree she suits no hair extensions.

Her latest TT makes me cringe so much. Her lipsynch and her lips just irritate me on it so much.

Playing victim but not thinking how much she upset Ben and his family after everything. Ben was going through a breakup and then you kick him when he's down. Naaaaa you can raise awareness on bullying and trolling etc but don't make out you are a victim as you aren't any better just because it was in "real" life.

Reactions: 5