Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just unfollowed. I used to LOVE her, her stories were the first I'd go to. But she's changed so much now and is so into herself that it's unpleasant. What started as funny and relatable has morphed into obnoxious and unbearable

Reactions: 18
Not shaming her or whatever but isn’t she always moaning about how much weight she put on after having Robin? I’m sure she said shes gained something like 5 stone one time?

But looking at her wedding day she doesn’t look much different to now, I’d even say she’s slimmer now than before Robin so what the hell is she talking about? Or is this weight thing another of her ‘I’m so relatable’ attempts? Sorry comparison photos aren’t great View attachment 146930
Maybe she lost all the weight, he is 4 after all And he was a massive baby! If you scroll through her insta to when she was pregnant you can see she's lost loads of weight. I guess if she dances around all the time then it must help! I do think she has a lovely figure just wish she wasn't so loud!

Reactions: 3
I’ve never followed Rosie but have seen her on TV stuff and thought I’d have a look at this thread. Two things - definitely lack of Botox lowering those eyebrows! They look far better now, and where she had them in older photos.

Also, my MiL lives round the corner from her so I am dying laughing at all the comments about it being a rough area. She would be flaming if I told her! (MiL, not Rosie, who will have read it already.) It really won’t be expensive on the scale of the whole UK though - I bet we could afford it and we’ve got a three bed terrace in London. Those net worth things on the internet are usually total bollocks by the way, but the Ramseys are clearly doing pretty well.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she lost all the weight, he is 4 after all And he was a massive baby! If you scroll through her insta to when she was pregnant you can see she's lost loads of weight. I guess if she dances around all the time then it must help! I do think she has a lovely figure just wish she wasn't so loud!
Maybe but the way she talks about it sounds to me like she means she’s still got the weight x

Reactions: 1
She thinks she is 02 arena material but even butlins would be too good for her cringeness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
i do agree with you here. I think theres been a few times now when they’ve tried to make it sound like they’re not that well off, when it’s very clear that they are. Don’t try and fool people if you’re going to rock about with very expensive clothes/accessories etc
Do you mean when they’ve complained about the price of things or spoke about bargains because I think it’s well within a rich persons rights to still want value for money 🤷🏼‍♀️ No one wants to be ripped off surely

Maybe but the way she talks about it sounds to me like she means she’s still got the weight x
She is constantly trying to be relatable by saying how big she is. Which is quite insulting to a lot of her followers who wouldn't dream of posting a video to 100,000s of followers prancing around just in their underwear like she routinely does

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Couple of things.
The area the Ramsey’s live is lovely. I know as I was fortunate to live and grow up there. I also learned very quickly that the harder you work, the luckier you are.

Rosie (because I know you’re reading this) - you don’t work hard. Hard work is hustling. It’s getting up every day with a purpose. It’s more than a couple of shitey TikToks. Find your purpose outside of the social media machine that’s becoming your self-fulfilling prophecy.

What I also believe and from your reference to weight that you’ve made multiple times, if you want to lose weight do it. Commit to your exercise routine that you clearly enjoy doing.

Why are you SO hung up on pleasing everyone else? It’a painful watching you believe that whatever it is you between 9am-5pm adds value to anyone else’s lives.

Chris is talented though and works hard.
Rosie was so me me me me on that show.
£32k?! Which bleeping jewellers are you referencing?!

Maybe so, just in my personal opinion that amount of money on one object is awful. Each to their own though
Not really. You earn it, you spend it as you wish. I got a promotion, bought a watch. No drama.

Just watched them on that new Alan Carr show.
Jesus duck how cringe was Rosie?! I thought she was his mum or an older aunty at first glance 😂😂 she's so desperate, fake and fame hungry. She's punching with him.
She’s overweight and vulgar. What also fucks me off is all this “body confidence bullshit”.
Get to the gym, calories in less calories out. It’s not bleeping hard.

Reactions: 8
Do you mean when they’ve complained about the price of things or spoke about bargains because I think it’s well within a rich persons rights to still want value for money 🤷🏼‍♀️ No one wants to be ripped off surely
no, I agree. It’s every persons right not to be ripped off regardless of what’s in the bank, definitely. No debating that.
I just som feel that rosie tries to act relatable like she’s living the same life in terms of wealth as the rest of us when it’s so blatant that she’s not. She’s not relatable as she does not have the same worries as the rest of us. I find it insulting to try and fool us

• Heart
Couple of things.
The area the Ramsey’s live is lovely. I know as I was fortunate to live and grow up there. I also learned very quickly that the harder you work, the luckier you are.

Rosie (because I know you’re reading this) - you don’t work hard. Hard work is hustling. It’s getting up every day with a purpose. It’s more than a couple of shitey TikToks. Find your purpose outside of the social media machine that’s becoming your self-fulfilling prophecy.

What I also believe and from your reference to weight that you’ve made multiple times, if you want to lose weight do it. Commit to your exercise routine that you clearly enjoy doing.

Why are you SO hung up on pleasing everyone else? It’a painful watching you believe that whatever it is you between 9am-5pm adds value to anyone else’s lives.

£32k?! Which bleeping jewellers are you referencing?!

Not really. You earn it, you spend it as you wish. I got a promotion, bought a watch. No drama.

She’s overweight and vulgar. What also fucks me off is all this “body confidence bullshit”.
Get to the gym, calories in less calories out. It’s not bleeping hard.
It’s a Patek Phillipe

• Heart
no, I agree. It’s every persons right not to be ripped off regardless of what’s in the bank, definitely. No debating that.
I just som feel that rosie tries to act relatable like she’s living the same life in terms of wealth as the rest of us when it’s so blatant that she’s not. She’s not relatable as she does not have the same worries as the rest of us. I find it insulting to try and fool us
Definitely and I remember her saying something like ‘Chris needs to go on tour so I can buy a new sofa’ like duck off, you can afford to buy a sofa right now without Chris doing another tour!

what do you mean ‘and?’ You asked the jeweller- I replied 🤨

Why ask the jeweller if you clearly know enough yourself 🤥
But that’s exactly my point. The fact people make a big deal out of a PP watch just gives these two arsewipes the gratification they need. It’s not about who has what in life but to The Ramsey’s it clearly is.

32k.... im sure it tells the same time as my £50 Radley watch...!! Who needs to spend that much on a watch. I would never dare wear it....
If you notice Chris on any tv show, he’ll only wear short sleeved t-shirts to make his wrist wear more noticeable. Everything is done for effect and it’s crass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.