Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really. Watches hold the value really well. Better spending it on a watch than a car. They are investments
Maybe so, just in my personal opinion that amount of money on one object is awful. Each to their own though

Reactions: 6
Maybe so, just in my personal opinion that amount of money on one object is awful. Each to their own though
Yeah that’s fair enough. Guess it’s relative to how much money you have. Bet even that road bike he’s suddenly using cost thousands. He seems to have nice things but makes them last/ looks after them rather than lots of crap.

I actually really like Chris. I did Rosie too until she got so fake hungry

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah that’s fair enough. Guess it’s relative to how much money you have. Bet even that road bike he’s suddenly using cost thousands. He seems to have nice things but makes them last/ looks after them rather than lots of crap.

I actually really like Chris. I did Rosie too until she got so fake hungry
Yeah I agree I don’t see anything wrong with having nice, expensive things if you’ve got the money, what’s the point in letting it sit in the bank? Can’t take it with you when you’re gone!
What annoys me about these two though is a couple of times on the podcast they’ve tried to make it sound like they only have a little bit of money and can’t afford to buy whatever they like? Can’t remember what they were talking specifically about I just remember googling Chris’ net worth afterwards and i think it was something like 5 million? Just found the whole thing so patronising

• Heart
Yeah I agree I don’t see anything wrong with having nice, expensive things if you’ve got the money, what’s the point in letting it sit in the bank? Can’t take it with you when you’re gone!
What annoys me about these two though is a couple of times on the podcast they’ve tried to make it sound like they only have a little bit of money and can’t afford to buy whatever they like? Can’t remember what they were talking specifically about I just remember googling Chris’ net worth afterwards and i think it was something like 5 million? Just found the whole thing so patronising
i do agree with you here. I think theres been a few times now when they’ve tried to make it sound like they’re not that well off, when it’s very clear that they are. Don’t try and fool people if you’re going to rock about with very expensive clothes/accessories etc

• Heart
i do agree with you here. I think theres been a few times now when they’ve tried to make it sound like they’re not that well off, when it’s very clear that they are. Don’t try and fool people if you’re going to rock about with very expensive clothes/accessories etc
Trying to pretend they are relatable from their mansion. Zalfie rubbing off on them

• Heart
Just watched them on that new Alan Carr show.
Jesus duck how cringe was Rosie?! I thought she was his mum or an older aunty at first glance 😂😂 she's so desperate, fake and fame hungry. She's punching with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched them on that new Alan Carr show.
Jesus duck how cringe was Rosie?! I thought she was his mum or an older aunty at first glance 😂😂 she's so desperate, fake and fame hungry. She's punching with him.
100%!!!!!! She’s pure mortifying 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are on Fern Cottons podcast. It’s been filmed during lockdown but she comes across way more likeable and like the old Rosie

Reactions: 2
So I recently discovered Rosie after not really knowing much about her before but other mums raved about her. She came to my attention properly last weekend when a re-run of Saturday kitchen was on and she and Chris were guests. I literally had to turn it off. She was so obnoxious and seriously believes she’s more famous than she actually is. I was praying for a tattle thread of likeminded individuals. The fact that this thread starts off so positive a year ago to this says a lot about her. You haven’t disappointed fellow tattlers. Now do I follow her just for shits and giggles or be sensible and avoid 😂

Not shaming her or whatever but isn’t she always moaning about how much weight she put on after having Robin? I’m sure she said shes gained something like 5 stone one time?

But looking at her wedding day she doesn’t look much different to now, I’d even say she’s slimmer now than before Robin so what the hell is she talking about? Or is this weight thing another of her ‘I’m so relatable’ attempts? Sorry comparison photos aren’t great
8A80FD38-C272-4EA5-8DB1-E2818C35218C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not shaming her or whatever but isn’t she always moaning about how much weight she put on after having Robin? I’m sure she said shes gained something like 5 stone one time?

But looking at her wedding day she doesn’t look much different to now, I’d even say she’s slimmer now than before Robin so what the hell is she talking about? Or is this weight thing another of her ‘I’m so relatable’ attempts? Sorry comparison photos aren’t great View attachment 146930
I think she’s actually really small in real life. If you saw her on that tv show the other day she’s quite a bit smaller than Chris and was small than eamon and Ruth too.

I think she’s actually really small in real life. If you saw her on that tv show the other day she’s quite a bit smaller than Chris and was small than eamon and Ruth too.
Yeah I wasn’t calling her over weight or anything I just don’t understand how she can say she’s put on 5 stone when she looks the same x

She's a total clown who tries to say these things to relate to the masses.
She has always been small and somewhat dumpy. I do think she has but on some weight over lockdown, but so have most. I honestly can't believe her age. How frumpy is she!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.