Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look like her and Chris are going to be on the new Alan Carr game show 👀
TV (fame) is probably the direction she should go in and she should stop all the Instamum nonsense that she used to take the piss out of.

She was funny and likeable until she started trying too hard and started hanging around pointless paid partnership events with the likes of PTWM and being BFF with Susie Verill.

Reactions: 5
I’m finding her more and more unbearable! There’s a reason you only made it after you married Chris, Rosie - you’re just not as great as you think you are!

Reactions: 9
I’m finding her more and more unbearable! There’s a reason you only made it after you married Chris, Rosie - you’re just not as great as you think you are!
Same I don’t know why I still follow her?? I love to dislike her I think 😂

Reactions: 3
I am too. The whole “i wrote a book, I am an author” I’m sure if my husband was semi famous and I had an agent, I could too. It’s gonna be a pile of shite anyway. One hit wonder, nah one book wonder.

Reactions: 4
Same I don’t know why I still follow her?? I love to dislike her I think 😂
Me too 😂

I am too. The whole “i wrote a book, I am an author” I’m sure if my husband was semi famous and I had an agent, I could too. It’s gonna be a pile of shite anyway. One hit wonder, nah one book wonder.
She didn’t make it in ‘the business’ before she met him, she’s definitely riding his coat tails! My nana would have said she married well! 😉

Her latest ad for Taste Bites has to be the most annoying thing I’ve ever watched 😂 Why did they approve it?! Am embarrassed for both her and the brand. If ever there was a ad that would instantly put me off a product/brand, she’s nailed it with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest ad for Taste Bites has to be the most annoying thing I’ve ever watched 😂 Why did they approve it?! Am embarrassed for both her and the brand. If ever there was a ad that would instantly put me off a product/brand, she’s nailed it with that one.
I just can’t believe I’m the same age as her. I’d be MORTIFIED

obviously we can all act silly with out kids at home, in private but it just makes my toes curl that she’s 30 something, married, Mam acting like that 😬

It was a joke wasn’t it. Sat shaking my head as I watched it. Did not encourage me to buy the product one bit in fact it put me off it. 😳

• Haha
Chris isn’t doing too bad though. That watch he has on was worth around 32k! Cringes clearly pays 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.