Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad act. Haha. Still going on about trolls. Zzzzzzzz... go on Rosie, publicise more info about your bodily functions - coz everyone loves that bottom of the barrel chat. Stay classy. 🤮

Reactions: 6
I used to love Rosie, I found her so refreshing amongst a bunch of copycat instagrammers and mum bloggers 😴 but recently I’ve become so bored of her, her content is no longer as funny as it used to be (minus the little vids of robin - he’s fab). She seems to be doing the same as all the other inst

Reactions: 8
The talk on her stories about how she used to get an allowance off Chris 😴Why do I feel like everything is one big gloat from her, like “look at me, my husband pays for me to live a wonderful life but im still sooooo relatable guys” boring

Reactions: 5
The talk on her stories about how she used to get an allowance off Chris 😴Why do I feel like everything is one big gloat from her, like “look at me, my husband pays for me to live a wonderful life but im still sooooo relatable guys” boring
Has she deleted that? Can’t see anything about that

Has she deleted that? Can’t see anything about that
omg yes she has! I wish I screen recorded now.
She was saying how Chris used to send her a weekly allowance because he was working and she was staying at home with the baby so hed give her an allowance. But now she’s working and earning money (through insta ads I guess and the book etc) Chris has cancelled the direct debit! She seemed really passive aggressive about it. Chris then commented that because his tour has been cancelled, and Rosie is still earning money that she should return the favour, of course she declined.

the fact she’s deleted it makes me wonder if she got a bit of backlash about it! It came across as such a gloat. Getting an allowance off your husband, in my opinion is NOTHING to be proud of. You should look after your child for love and because it’s your job as a mother, why should your husband send an allowance because you’re doing so.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She was saying how Chris used to send her a weekly allowance because he was working and she was staying at home with the baby so hed give her an allowance. But now she’s working and earning money (through insta ads I guess and the book etc) Chris has cancelled the direct debit! She seemed really passive aggressive about it. Chris then commented that because his tour has been cancelled, and Rosie is still earning money that she should return the favour, of course she declined.

the fact she’s deleted it makes me wonder if she got a bit of backlash about it! It came across as such a gloat. Getting an allowance off your husband, in my opinion is NOTHING to be proud of. You should look after your child for love and because it’s your job as a mother, why should your husband send an allowance because you’re doing so.
Yeah it seems like she wants to be seen as relatable but still likes to throw in a humble brag now and then!
That seems like a weird dynamic though to me, I would’ve thought they’d share their money? maybe she can’t be trusted with access to his bank account

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I think this has been mentioned on the podcast before if I recall

Getting an allowance off your husband, in my opinion is NOTHING to be proud of. You should look after your child for love and because it’s your job as a mother, why should your husband send an allowance because you’re doing so.
Seems like an old fashioned way of doing things now I suppose but my mum always received a ‘housekeeping’ payment from my dad when I was growing up, and he was the only earner.

Not defending Rosie’s attitude and I’m not saying she should get paid for raising his child but if there are reasons why they don’t have joint finances, him giving her a weekly allowance before she was earning seems reasonable.

Reactions: 10
Seems like an old fashioned way of doing things now I suppose but my mum always received a ‘housekeeping’ payment from my dad when I was growing up, and he was the only earner.

Not defending Rosie’s attitude and I’m not saying she should get paid for raising his child but if there are reasons why they don’t have joint finances, him giving her a weekly allowance before she was earning seems reasonable.
I don’t think anyone was saying it was unreasonable it was just the way she was throwing a strop because he stopped the allowance

Reactions: 1
I think this has been mentioned on the podcast before if I recall
ive not listened to the podcast in a while now as I stopped enjoying it, but I’d not heard it on there.
it came across in a really bad way on her stories, like she was gloating, but also that she was genuinely annoyed he’s decided to stop. It makes me wonder why she deleted so quickly too

Reactions: 5
That “90s music video” tic toc is a copy of someone else’s with no credit, if you can’t make your own content then don’t bother.

Reactions: 4
That “90s music video” tic toc is a copy of someone else’s with no credit, if you can’t make your own content then don’t bother.
In rosies defence everyone on tik tok is copying popular tik toks and doesn’t credit them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In rosies defence everyone on tik tok is copying popular tik toks and doesn’t credit them
Yes but when you’ve been called out for your content before and defended how much credit you give others then you should really sort it out. Plus it was awful

Reactions: 2
Nobody on TikTok tends to credit anyone 🤷🏽‍♀️ Most videos on there are copycats of one another without credit to be fair.....

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.