Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I just got a notification saying the Rosie thread. Assumed it was here and then read loads of people saying that they think Rosie is self conscious and insecure.

so I came immediately back here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how she has an active rave thread tbh
I think when people have genuinely liked someone and seen them as an insta friend it can run deeply - that's why infuencers are/were so powerful at stealth marketing.

I can understand why some still like her even now when it's transparent she's just another instamum that's all about the ads and will lie and contradict herself for more followers.

Unlike lots of the instamums she would have had great opportunities and could have actually done something, but she's just ended up like the rest of them.

Reactions: 7
I started following her when Chris was doing strictly and I quite liked her, and I adore Robin, but then I got fed up of the constant singing at the drop of a hat, too low budget cruise ship for me and the never ending tik toks 🤷🏻‍♀️, unfollowed now just pop in now and again, nothing much has changed!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely loved her when they very first brought the podcast out... loathe her now, she changed dramatically when it became a success.

Reactions: 10
I genuinely loved her when they very first brought the podcast out... loathe her now, she changed dramatically when it became a success.
Same, I used to listen ever week but it got boring very quickly. She became enthralled in the fame bubble and her constant claiming they are like everyone else from their gated house and orangery!

She's was great when she used to take the piss out of the type of person she has now become .

Reactions: 10
I used to like her until she became everything she used to take the piss out of. And then she blocked me :LOL:

The singing gets right on my nerves and don't get me started on the mouth movements as she's singing.

Reactions: 3
I don’t quite understand the singing on her stories,. It seems random and quite childish. An attempt to show off, like she’s putting on a show for all her fans 👀.. We’ve come to your profile for the supposedly “funny content” and because you’re so “relatable”.. in your massive house with all your sofas 😂😂😂 I don’t mind her really, but I think the singing is an irritant for many!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same, I used to listen ever week but it got boring very quickly. She became enthralled in the fame bubble and her constant claiming they are like everyone else from their gated house and orangery!
I know an orangery is different from a conservatory but it just sounds so pretentious when she says it 😂 My ex’s wife calls their downstairs loo the computer room because she uses her laptop in there when she’s having a 💩 Fake people and their fake lives 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I know an orangery is different from a conservatory but it just sounds so pretentious when she says it 😂 My ex’s wife calls their downstairs loo the computer room because she uses her laptop in there when she’s having a 💩 Fake people and their fake lives 🤦🏻‍♀️
Using a laptop while having a 💩? I can’t even... 🤢
And yes, the orangery thing is so pretentious, in the way she uses it. Don’t get me started on all those bloody sofas...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I must be a real commoner, I thought orangery was just a posh way of saying conservatory 😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.