Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anyone else think these cardigans look tit?! 😂 They're the exact same as the ones UGG buys from little worn store and I don't know why they spend so much on them. The writing always looks wonky, on this one it isn't even centred.. And I know they're hand stitched but surely it's not that hard to get it straight when you're charging £30 for one tiny cardigan??

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does anyone else think these cardigans look tit?! 😂 They're the exact same as the ones UGG buys from little worn store and I don't know why they spend so much on them. The writing always looks wonky, on this one it isn't even centred.. And I know they're hand stitched but surely it's not that hard to get it straight when you're charging £30 for one tiny cardigan??
Never a good idea to have your child's name emblazoned across their clothes..

Reactions: 14
Never a good idea to have your child's name emblazoned across their clothes..
My biggest gripe with influencers and wannabe influencers. It's like, basic child safety? Mind you so is not plastering your kid all over the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did we really need to see the inside of her gob like that? I have to have the sound off for her stories cos of the singing

She needs to stop wearing those boots they really do not flatter her at all. Make her legs look short and stumpy.
And noone asked where your outfits sre from.

Reactions: 7
She needs to stop wearing those boots they really do not flatter her at all. Make her legs look short and stumpy.
And noone asked where your outfits sre from.
Came here to say this too. I checked her comments and literally no one asked where their outfits where from

• Haha
Came here to say this too. I checked her comments and literally no one asked where their outfits where from
She'll pretend it was in her DMs. Which she magically saw even though she doesn't check them 😆 maybe the ones that could lead to a plug go to a ✨️ special inbox ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rosie got this* guys

*this being immense privilege and the money to grab any opportunities

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are they actually proud that they encouraged 9000 people to crowd in to watch them “perform” whilst there’s talk of another lockdown?! If people catch it tonight, they’ll be in isolation for Christmas 🤯
Literally no words absolute f*** wits 😡 so many cancellations in theatres/ arenas etc by responsible artists , but oh no the Ramsey’s just have to carry on with basic what is basically Covid Soup 🤬

• Angry
Much as I despise the Ramsey’s I don’t think we can judge people for going out to watch them. I mean bigger fool them wasting money on tickets to listen to them tossers but life does go on and I think people need to do what’s right for them. Covid is here to stay. If people want to hide in the house in the hope life will go bk to normal one day that’s on them. How would anyone know if they caught it there or at the supermarket / on public transport or at work. Bloody bonkers. And I say that as someone who lost her step mum to Covid in April 2020 so I’m not stupid.

Reactions: 35
Much as I despise the Ramsey’s I don’t think we can judge people for going out to watch them. I mean bigger fool them wasting money on tickets to listen to them tossers but life does go on and I think people need to do what’s right for them. Covid is here to stay. If people want to hide in the house in the hope life will go bk to normal one day that’s on them. How would anyone know if they caught it there or at the supermarket / on public transport or at work. Bloody bonkers. And I say that as someone who lost her step mum to Covid in April 2020 so I’m not stupid.
Sorry for your loss. However, I think the OP meant most other events are cancelling and these two are parading how many people went to their shows.

Sorry for your loss. However, I think the OP meant most other events are cancelling and these two are parading how many people went to their shows.
Aww I know that but there’s still lots of things going ahead. I dont think it’s as simple as saying we’re not doing this show tonight. I still can’t stand them though. I took a refund on my Chris Ramsey tickets earlier this year after it had been rearranged after all the crappy comments about furlough . No way was I lining their pockets.

Reactions: 6
I’m on board with this. Lots of events are going ahead and we’re not in lockdown. Do we have to be constantly disapproving over everything Covid related? Everyone’s just trying to get through it.

Sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.