Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know of loads of schools where parents are being allowed in to watch the nativity. My youngest is in y1 and in his school they don't do one after y2 so next year is the last one! They've filmed it and I'll be able to watch online. Meanwhile school have sent a letter home asking us to go to church on Sunday as the children are participating in the mass - wheres the consistency in that?!
These are times you don't get back I think we should all have the opportunity to see our kids perform.

Reactions: 2
My son started reception last year. I have never seen him in a Christmas play, sports day or even had a parents evening. Everytime they dangle out a little carrot of hope and then cancel them last minute. I know it’s not their fault and they have to follow guidance but I can’t help but feel upset about it. My son doesn’t mind, he doesn’t know any different, but I do feel like he is missing out on the confidence boosting aspects of performing to an audience. I wasn’t bothered by her post about seeing Robins school play though, although I found all of her replies to people to be a bit fake and like she had to say nice things because other people were calling her out out.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the stitch fix ad.
Wow!
She could have at least washed her hair, it looks greasy and dirty

Reactions: 1
Why does she insist on wearing boots with every outfit! That dress she’s wearing tonight does not go well will boots!
Even a pair of flats would have looked nice than what those boots do 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has no sense of style at all.
Longer boots would maybe work better? The colours on the dress are a bit hard to match with boots. She needs a better stylist she could look so much better. She looked dreadful on Graham Norton She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs and it just made me think she was uncomfortable. Calf boots are cutting her off at the widest part and it's not flattering at all.

Reactions: 5
duck me she genuinely believes that she works harder than anyone doesn’t she? Someone ought to give her head a wobble

Reactions: 8
First up... she and Chris earn their money and can spend it however the hell they like.
That said what could have been a cute post about being back with their boys, spending Sunday together in PJ'S and getting in the Christmas spirit has turned into a poor me never gets a day off, humble brag about spending £160 on cups 🤯 in which she's tagged the M&S pr team rather than just M&S. Perhaps that is what she means by always working. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't know how her/their team haven't had a word about how she consistently fails to read the room.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
First up... she and Chris earn their money and can spend it however the hell they like.
That said what could have been a cute post about being back with their boys, spending Sunday together in PJ'S and getting in the Christmas spirit has turned into a poor me never gets a day off, humble brag about spending £160 on cups 🤯 in which she's tagged the M&S pr team rather than just M&S. Perhaps that is what she means by always working. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't know how her/their team haven't had a word about how she consistently fails to read the room.
The fact that 2 days ago she shared ladbabys post about their charity single for the Trussell Trust, a charity that hundreds of thousands of hardworking families are having to turn to because they can't make ends meet, and then today says she's bought 14 cups to hang on hooks in her kitchen?! And she's having a "day off", like she works 60 hour weeks. Like you say, they earn their money and can spend it how they like, but, she should maybe think about where she came from and the current climate before bragging about 14 £12, teacups that will get brought out for 1 month a year.

Reactions: 9
I am sure that SJP is losing sleep over that review! We didn’t really like it , it’s was ok but really looking forward to the rest 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t wait to see them work to SJP’s level with there ‘tv’ show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm so glad to find this site and thread. SMA was recommended to me and I listened for about 6 months before quitting. Always found her irritating because of the incessant singing but the constant use of the word 'stag' from both her and him appalled me and was the final straw. And sorry, she comes across like she could do with being taken outside and hosed down with swarfega. I bet the house is stinking.

Reactions: 5
I stopped listening to the pod cast as they’re both cunts so my bad 😂
I listen out if habit I think. A habit I need to break. I still like Chris though.

I'd like to clarify that those are not mugs.
However paying £12 each for one makes Rosie a mug.
Screenshot_20211212-114250_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.