Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on her stories this morning talking about this “alleged” party. It’s not been proven either way that it happened/didn’t happen. Why is she getting on her labour loving high horse!!!
Oh come everyone has a right to get on their high horse even our Rosie. It’s bloody obvious it happened! This government have had one rule for one and one rule for another. It’s not about party politics. This government have been shocking.

I’m watching the NHS collapse in front of my eyes at work. They don’t give a tit about anyone unless it involves money, donors, dodgy dealings with their friends. Sorry, anyway back to Rosie and her annoying ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s on her stories this morning talking about this “alleged” party. It’s not been proven either way that it happened/didn’t happen. Why is she getting on her labour loving high horse!!!
Is this on Insta? I can’t see it??

Maybe she has taken it down all I saw 9n her stories was a old video of Robin covered in lipstick and a post about tonight's tour gig

She's probs been called out on whatever it was she posted then done a dirty delete like she always does when what she posts doesn't get received very well

Reactions: 2
Shame. She went up in my estimations for a bit of labour loving Boris hate 😆

Reactions: 6
Like everyone she absolutely has the right to and should be furious at this lying, hypocritical shower of a government.
That said she didn't always do what we were asked to either and even in recent weeks wearing a mask whilst on public transport (a train) was too much for her so she should expect to be called out if she tries high horsing this one.

Reactions: 14
Getting some roasting on her latest grid post.......rightly so.

Note she STILL managed to mention "i performed at the O2" though.

Tone deaf in every sense.

Getting some roasting on her latest grid post.......rightly so.

Note she STILL managed to mention "i performed at the O2" though.

Tone deaf in every sense.
She’s obviously been deleting again…… what did she actually say?

Reactions: 1
Is this woman that far up her own arse, she ‘doesn’t realise’ things are getting cancelled left, right and centre? 4 of them plus the baby went to see Robin in the school play. My son doesn’t have one this year for what reason, I don’t know but I’ve had friends that are only allowed 1 parent/guardian there - if it’s going ahead
I don’t comment on this thread, because as annoying as she’s got, she’s never really bothered me
I hope all their shows get cancelled now. Gloating prick

Attachments

I don’t think she could win here… it’s not her fault that Robin’s school have allowed an audience in when others haven’t. The mention of the O2 was unnecessary, absolutely, but I’m a little bit bored of people taking strangers’ social media posts so personally, if I’m honest.

Reactions: 25
I don’t think she could win here… it’s not her fault that Robin’s school have allowed an audience in when others haven’t. The mention of the O2 was unnecessary, absolutely, but I’m a little bit bored of people taking strangers’ social media posts so personally, if I’m honest.
The original post didn’t bother me. Seeing others have their nativity go ahead doesn’t bother me. It was the story She later put on that I attached. She doesn’t realise that everything will start being cancelled again. Like above, she is so tone deaf to everything happening while she lives it large in her mansion

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The original post didn’t bother me. Seeing others have their nativity go ahead doesn’t bother me. It was the story She later put on that I attached. She doesn’t realise that everything will start being cancelled again. Like above, she is so tone deaf to everything happening while she lives it large in her mansion
I don't think anyone would deny her the joy of being at her child's nativity - far from it. What sticks in people's craw is her inability to genuinely understand and be grateful for the blessings that she has.
As someone who hasn't abided by the restrictions and is lucky enough to be in a comfortable enough financial and personal position to pretty much have been insulated from anything like the worst of it she really should take a minute to think before she posts. Does she need to pretend it didn't happen, no. Could she have said something lovely like acknowledging how lucky they were to have that opportunity!? Yes she could.
A little humility instead of a lot of me, me, me would have gone a really long way.

Reactions: 4
I don't think anyone would deny her the joy of being at her child's nativity - far from it. What sticks in people's craw is her inability to genuinely understand and be grateful for the blessings that she has.
As someone who hasn't abided by the restrictions and is lucky enough to be in a comfortable enough financial and personal position to pretty much have been insulated from anything like the worst of it she really should take a minute to think before she posts. Does she need to pretend it didn't happen, no. Could she have said something lovely like acknowledging how lucky they were to have that opportunity!? Yes she could.
A little humility instead of a lot of me, me, me would have gone a really long way.
Shes never really understood has she, while she sat their in her ivory tower and mocked and moaned about people on furlough on their Pod. Again, nothing that bothered me too much, even though me and my husband were both furloughed and then made redundant. She’s an absolute twit

Reactions: 4
She really is deplorable now isn’t she. How the duck Chris puts up with her I don’t know. She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it kicked her in the fan. She has no single talent at all and I can’t wait for the day all these idiots that still listen to the crappy podcast get the hint and just stop.

Attachments

• Haha
She really is deplorable now isn’t she. How the duck Chris puts up with her I don’t know. She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it kicked her in the fan. She has no single talent at all and I can’t wait for the day all these idiots that still listen to the crappy podcast get the hint and just stop.
It was Chris who posted that not Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.