Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went to the Nottingham show last night and to be fair I have to report it was good ! Great atmosphere and actually very funny, sorry !

Reactions: 4
It makes me feel uncomfortable how much time they spend away from their children. Days and nights in London every couple of weeks, those poor boys mustn’t have a clue who they are going to wake up to each morning.

And if rafe is such an early riser - why would you expect grandparents to have to start the day at 5.30am? It’s a lot. And Robin isn’t exactly the easiest of children to entertain.

Reactions: 11
I did think when watching her story about missing Rafe this morning it looked like he was struggling to get away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s still going on and on about Covid and how she hates this ‘utter tit ‘ , so out of touch and inappropriate given how many have really suffered and lost loved ones during this pandemic , when she’s moved in to a mansion and basically broke every lockdown rule going …Then there was a Covid ad halfway through the podcast 😂 … I tried having a listen after giving up months ago , it was still ‘utter tit

Reactions: 13
She’s still going on and on about Covid and how she hates this ‘utter tit ‘ , so out of touch and inappropriate given how many have really suffered and lost loved ones during this pandemic , when she’s moved in to a mansion and basically broke every lockdown rule going …Then there was a Covid ad halfway through the podcast 😂 … I tried having a listen after giving up months ago , it was still ‘utter tit
She’s come out of it completely unscathed, if she’s acting like this it means she doesn’t know anyone badly affected at all.
Very lucky for her

Reactions: 3
I don’t listen to the podcast I stopped finding it funny ages ago. Covid isn’t really hugely affecting their lives. Apart from maybe the first lockdown and having a child last year and having to home school a 4 year old. which considering both were at home and not WFH wasn’t that difficult surely (podcast chats and Instagram posts don’t count as work Rosie)

They still had money to move house. Chris is back on tour and has been for months. He also did tv work after the first lockdown last year. I’m sure their podcast adverts that increased during the lockdowns earned them some cash too. They’ve been abroad and other U.K. places on holidays or short trips.

People haven’t worked for months then made redundant, furloughed for months earning less money, getting into debt or working and getting grief for covid restrictions beyond their control. Bills have increased massively. People are highly struggling.

I work in the NHS it was bloody scary at the start of lockdowns having to go into a ward , when they were sat at home loving life at ‘wine time’ ( soon forgot that didn’t they) covid massively changed how we work even on non covid wards. It’s still ongoing.

They did the bloody o2 this week. Hardly restrictive times for them. Read the room and check your privilege.

Sorry rant over.😂🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Her eyebrows have been bugging me for weeks- wondering what’s different about them. I’ve realised it’s the colour....they look much better but still not great!

Reactions: 1
I've been lurking on this thread for a while. I listen to the podcast and in general I find it quite funny. HOWEVER, it really rips my knitting when Rosie frequently eludes to the fact that she 'didn't take maternity leave'. Errr, what? I wasn't aware she even had a job to take leave from? Fair enough she is touring now - but back when Rafe was born she was doing shite all? Recording the podcast can't take more than 2 hours a week? Most mum's would love to work 2 hours a week and make a decent wedge in doing so. Absolute joker.

Also, I hate it when Chris wanks on about not being able to work for 18 months due to the pandemic. Some people have lost their loved ones, their jobs, homes etc and we are meant to feel sorry for Chris Ramsay because he couldn't stand on a stage and tell jokes? The pair of them are totally tone deaf.

Anyway that's all from me - just needed to get that off my chest. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've been lurking on this thread for a while. I listen to the podcast and in general I find it quite funny. HOWEVER, it really rips my knitting when Rosie frequently eludes to the fact that she 'didn't take maternity leave'. Errr, what? I wasn't aware she even had a job to take leave from? Fair enough she is touring now - but back when Rafe was born she was doing shite all? Recording the podcast can't take more than 2 hours a week? Most mum's would love to work 2 hours a week and make a decent wedge in doing so. Absolute joker.

Also, I hate it when Chris wanks on about not being able to work for 18 months due to the pandemic. Some people have lost their loved ones, their jobs, homes etc and we are meant to feel sorry for Chris Ramsay because he couldn't stand on a stage and tell jokes? The pair of them are totally tone deaf.

Anyway that's all from me - just needed to get that off my chest. 😂
Yes 100% and also moans about not working for 18 months, however obviously didn't dent them financially as they substantially upgraded their house, there are many people out there that literally have been left feeling like they can't put food on the table. I switched them off and unsubscribed a good 10 months ago, there is no awareness there from either one of them.

Reactions: 12
Hello, I’m due to see the show on Friday (it was a present so cannot not go) I’m nearly 9 months pregnant and dreading sitting for ages. Does anyone know rough you how long it’s on for? 😂

Hello, I’m due to see the show on Friday (it was a present so cannot not go) I’m nearly 9 months pregnant and dreading sitting for ages. Does anyone know rough you how long it’s on for? 😂
About 2 hours of show time. Our show started at about 8.10pm and we were finished at 10.35. That included a break.

Yes 100% and also moans about not working for 18 months, however obviously didn't dent them financially as they substantially upgraded their house, there are many people out there that literally have been left feeling like they can't put food on the table. I switched them off and unsubscribed a good 10 months ago, there is no awareness there from either one of them.
And they released a book in the September that sold over 30000 copies in its first week.. So it's not like they didn't earn anything

She’s on her stories this morning talking about this “alleged” party. It’s not been proven either way that it happened/didn’t happen. Why is she getting on her labour loving high horse!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s on her stories this morning talking about this “alleged” party. It’s not been proven either way that it happened/didn’t happen. Why is she getting on her labour loving high horse!!!
. It clearly did happen, don’t believe everything Boris mutters, you have a video of Allegra joking about it and then there is another video of Mogg taking the piss out of rules during ANOTHER get together

Reactions: 23
You don’t need to support Labour to see the PM is lying about this party

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.