Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about 45 mins away from boro in the car and an hour or so away from south shields/Newcastle. Most people I know say gan 😂😂
I’m so confused lol Boro is just under an hour from Newcastle. You must live west?! 😆

8E4E04E6-F0E2-41B1-B66C-01E76C79AB3A.jpg
583014D0-73E1-4BD8-BC33-00EB6590559B.jpg
Clear evidence she uses filters - same outfit, same day, different face

Reactions: 8
At risk of prolonging the gan conversation unnecessarily (since it’s not really a big deal and she does do much more annoying stuff). But here’s the earworm I’ve now got from the convo. Felt it only fair to pass it on……

Ah me lads, ye shudda seen us gannin',
We pass'd the foaks alang the road just as they wor stannin';
Thor wis lots o' lads an' lassies there, aal wi' smiling faces,
Gannin' alang the Scotswood Road, to see the Blaydon Races.
Thanks for that 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
Im from Sunderland and children I’ve taught say it and so does my window cleaner .
I’m jealous of their library . I have so many books and love to read :(
Happy for them too I suppose ?

Has anyone listened to/watched the Heart Radio clip on Instagram of their interview from this morning. Recapping one of Chris’ beefs with Rosie over what she does (or rather doesn’t do) with used sanitary products….FML I can’t unhear it and feel like I could vomit. Just proves that Rosie is a filthy, nasty, disgusting trog.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm not a prude at all, but it's absolutely gross to just leave your used sanitary products for others to find on top of the toilet. Nobody is that busy they can't remember to put it in the bin.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm not a prude at all, but it's absolutely gross to just leave your used sanitary products for others to find on top of the toilet. Nobody is that busy they can't remember to put it in the bin.
And she’s definitely not that busy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone listened to/watched the Heart Radio clip on Instagram of their interview from this morning. Recapping one of Chris’ beefs with Rosie over what she does (or rather doesn’t do) with used sanitary products….FML I can’t unhear it and feel like I could vomit. Just proves that Rosie is a filthy, nasty, disgusting trog.

This has been mentioned in the podcast before, so she’s obviously proud of herself 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I remember once getting distracted and forgetting my (completely wrapped up!) used pad in the bathroom beside the loo and my mum making a point of saying “I put that piece of rubbish you left in the bathroom in the bin for you” and I have never, ever done it again. Not even with my family would I be that familiar to deliberately leave something like that lying out, it’s basic hygiene, especially if I remember correctly hers was a tampon just set on a piece of tissue?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That story is fairly gross. I still buy nappy sacks (he’s 12!), they go in one & then into the bathroom bin that is then wrapped up & into the big bin. If there was a more eco way of doing it ‘decently’, I’d do it…it’s just something that needs to be wrapped up as far as I’m concerned!

Reactions: 7
That story is fairly gross. I still buy nappy sacks (he’s 12!), they go in one & then into the bathroom bin that is then wrapped up & into the big bin. If there was a more eco way of doing it ‘decently’, I’d do it…it’s just something that needs to be wrapped up as far as I’m concerned!
I buy nappy sacks too as I just hate the thought of my boyfriend opening the bin and just seeing it there!

Rosie is proper grim though. Fair enough doing it once as a genuine mistake, but it sounds like this might have been a common occurrence.

Reactions: 5
Period pants are the way to go!

Reactions: 7
I don't even let my fella empty the bathroom bin when it's been my time of the month! Find it vile that she leaves them out.

Reactions: 6
She's ignorant. She doesn't reply to messages not even so much as a like, she wants engagement from her followers and asks questions etc but if you message her she can't even be bothered to reply. No excuse in my book. If some of the big accouts can manage to like messages I sure this grubby cow can!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.