Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millais

Chatty Member
I thought they were millionaires? She could have had her hair and make up done plus a stylist… she will say she was too busy with the kids.
where was that company they’re always plugging? You know, the one that sends you a box of random clothes that you didn’t ask for.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

pokeitwithastick

She needs to pack it in with all the ‘solo parenting’ shit. My sister would have given anything to not have to work when her kids were little.

Ng!917658150

Aside from the insensitivity and irresponsibility why does he need to buy more than 2 packets at any given time? He's complaining about a complete non issue here and causing upset and hurt whilst he does.
To be fair to him, living with CRW I'd imagine you get through a few packs a week

• Haha

Anagst

VIP Member
Saying about Sandra having the bairn so that she can get a couple of good nights sleep?! Absolute disgrace! Not being funny but if I had someone stopping I wouldn't expect them to be getting up with my bairn, especially not my mam who has already raised her kids. Genuinely can't remember the last time I had a decent night's sleep, but that's my job! I am mam which means I'm chief bottle maker and bum changer (fella does his share but I'm a SAHM so I do majority of nights when he's on earlies).

Dippyspaniel

Chatty Member
I used to love their podcast, but I've stopped listening to it recently (about a month ago) as its just not funny to me anymore.
However, I do get why she's complaining (possibly jokingly) about parenting alone while Chris is away, as if she's been used to sharing the childcare with someone and is now doing it alone, I can imagine it being hard. And I'm saying that as someone who is solely responsible for my own child, but because I'm used to it, it's not something I complain about as firstly I love it, and secondly because its something I have to do. I think if I'd had help with my little one and then had to do it alone, initially I'd be like oh f**k this is actually hard and tiring 😂

But I do think alot of what she does is annoying.
During lockdown she was complaining about him being at home all the time and how she couldn’t wait for him to go back on tour!!!

Anagst

VIP Member
For someone who never goes out and is constantly mamming, she's always posting pissed up stories of herself without her kids and away from home isn't she?! As me mam would say, she's "out more than the bloody gas".

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Well if they can afford to be jumping on trains to London from Newcastle (which is not cheap at all ) on the weekly and have a big posh house, a motor home and a few nice cars, I’m sure they could stretch to an actual baby sitter or nanny now and again if poor Sandra is having a rest. They certainly seem to have a nice life which no one begrudges till the moany cow starts bleating on like she has a hard life 😂

mdre1

Chris jokingly asking on the podcast where he’s likely to find her menstrual cup lying around. She must be rotten to live with :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow

pokeitwithastick

Chris hasn’t added a comment? That’s the caption on Rosie’s photo?
it’s a joke

I see she stayed at Sandra’s. Does poor Sandra ever get a day off? Where was her ‘maternity’ leave? I’m glad I never had kids if Rosie is an example, I thought the work would ease off after they leave home but Rosie is still a full time job for Sandra. Maybe Sandra gets a Carers Allowance for Rosie? I bet Kate doesn’t have her Mum run ragged.

cazellie

VIP Member
I used to love Rosies stories before she moved house she used to be so funny and entertaining. I think she changed because of SMA and now thinking she is a big celebrity and having the mansion but it is sad. She never seems to do anything with those lovely boys. Her latest story is embarrassing. I wonder why she hasn’t been reined in by those around her. I bet she sings and dances in the streets when she’s in Disney!

geordiemama

Surely the solution to this would be just not to post them at all? If she's worried about Robin being recognised, then she's only going to have the same problem with Rafe in a few years. If she stopped posting Rafe now it would solve that problem. Just seems very weird and contradictory to me to remove one of your children from social media but continue posting the other one.
I think it’s a bit late in the day to stop posting Robin but I’m glad she has as his behaviour was appaling his behaviour probably still is terrible as she’s created a spoilt brat . If she didn’t post Rafe then what else would she post so she won’t stop posting him . She used her kids like she uses Chris to bring her some “ fame “
She’s an instamum if she didn’t have kids then she wouldn’t be apart from being CRW and their mam what else does she have ?

Flossy2020

oh wow, if someone wants to kill themselves perhaps we should KEEP preventative measures in place to try and help them out of that dark place, let’s hope nobody in your life ever goes there, I imagine you’d not have much empathy…..
This is also why the stigma around mental health still exists 😔 such lack of empathy

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
What is she actually moaning about? I’d get it if he was being a handful, crying/teething or something but she’s just sat there having sleepy cuddles with him. That’s the best bit! Meanwhile a lot of people are back to work today and would love to be cuddled up with their kids. She doesn’t know she’s born, man.

• Heart

Loopylips

her sister is so effortlessly beautiful though tbf - for a woman like Rosie that must sting. Although I bet little miss self obsessed probably doesn't see what everyone else sees..

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Poor Rosie in her million pound house with Sandra to help and all her money! Well Chris’s money. Hire a nanny if you can’t be arsed with your kids. You have the funds.
This time last year she was moaning she wanted him out the house because she was doing his head in!!!

Reactions: 11

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Just curious..

firstly who told her that she could 'sing?' When she clearly can't..
is there a reason she 'sings' on the live shows? 🤔
I think she told herself she can sing and the reason she does it on the shows is because she’s so far up her own arse she thinks everyone loves it

• Haha
  • Heart

Potatopatato

I've unfollowed today.. I just don't know what the point of her is anymore 🤣 she's by far the most boring account I follow.

I know a lot of people on here aren't fans of ads, aff links etc but I don't usually mind myself. I've clicked links and I've been influenced to buy things I'm interested in by a few people I follow.. However I do draw the line when the only thing I'm getting is ads and no actual entertainment or anything even remotely interesting. Baffles me when people say how funny she is. She was. Now she moans and moans and throws ads in between the moans. I have found over the years that a lot of accounts are the same, once they've built up their audience they forget what actually got them there to start with.