Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I guess you would know if you listened to the podcast what to expect at the show but I would be cringing so hard going to see a comedy podcast and then one of them turns into Jane MacDonald! I bet she is hoping to be spotted singing and signed up for the masked singer or a contract.
Oh I think she's got her sights set on Strictly. Would love to hear Craig say to her 'you can't dance darling and why does your face look like you are holding in a big fart' 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly she absolutely boils my piss like. The amount of times she puts on Instagram that she hates 'solo parenting' or dissing her kids is absolutely unreal, she definitely hasn't got it hard with her mam n Chris there most of the time. She needs a real good shake and wake up to realise how good she's actually got it, when normal working people like us us with multiple children carry on and get with it. My son is autistic and got adhd, he's an absolute handful some days but i don't complain on Instagram about him, don't see why she feels the need to do it on the daily. Rant over 😂🙈🙈

Crazymum

VIP Member
I know people on Facebook who do these sorts of posts when their husbands are away it’s clearly for attention from Chris to prove how tough she has it 🙄
I dont know how he puts up with her. She’s such a drain or as I read in one of these threads the other day, a mood Hoover 😂.

• Haha

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
I don’t think the point is that she’s put on weight (many of us have during the pandemic), it’s the fact that the pics that she posts are so filtered and therefore not a true representation of what she actually looks like. So much so, that she’s almost unrecognisable.

Has anyone listened to the most recent podcast? A lot of chat about how infrequently they have sex.

Don’t need to know, TBH

Lizzymint

VIP Member
She’s still going on and on about Covid and how she hates this ‘utter shit ‘ , so out of touch and inappropriate given how many have really suffered and lost loved ones during this pandemic , when she’s moved in to a mansion and basically broke every lockdown rule going …Then there was a Covid ad halfway through the podcast 😂 … I tried having a listen after giving up months ago , it was still ‘utter shit ‘

WilmaHun

VIP Member
At this point she just moans for the sake of moaning. If Chris and robin were up and about she’d be moaning that they’re in the way.

• Heart

Loopylips

I've been lurking on this thread for a while. I listen to the podcast and in general I find it quite funny. HOWEVER, it really rips my knitting when Rosie frequently eludes to the fact that she 'didn't take maternity leave'. Errr, what? I wasn't aware she even had a job to take leave from? Fair enough she is touring now - but back when Rafe was born she was doing shite all? Recording the podcast can't take more than 2 hours a week? Most mum's would love to work 2 hours a week and make a decent wedge in doing so. Absolute joker.

Also, I hate it when Chris wanks on about not being able to work for 18 months due to the pandemic. Some people have lost their loved ones, their jobs, homes etc and we are meant to feel sorry for Chris Ramsay because he couldn't stand on a stage and tell jokes? The pair of them are totally tone deaf.

Anyway that's all from me - just needed to get that off my chest. 😂
Yes 100% and also moans about not working for 18 months, however obviously didn't dent them financially as they substantially upgraded their house, there are many people out there that literally have been left feeling like they can't put food on the table. I switched them off and unsubscribed a good 10 months ago, there is no awareness there from either one of them.

Reactions: 12

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
Kids are off to school and ‘childcare’ and she’s so busy she’s “sorting through some books before having a shower”
Then proceeds to go through said books saying how crap most of them were that were given to her (how ungrateful).

Wonder what extremely busy work she’s been doing today to warrant ‘childcare’
Just goes to show that they just want books on the shelves in their ‘library’ and that any old shite will do. I’d much rather have shelves filled with books I love. Theirs is all for show.

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
I used to really like him and find him funny. Not any more. He’s lost his edge and looks like someone who is trying too hard to be amusing and failing. And as for Mrs Ramsey! She wouldn’t know talent if it hit her in the face! Good on them for cashing in though. But I can’t see it lasting.

I know this is so bad but my son is watching the film sing and why does Rosie remind me so much of Rosita the pig whenever she sings and dances (except the pig can sing). It’s not about how she looks really before anyone comes for me it’s more her mannerisms.
I suppose the main difference is that Rosita actually spent time with her kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
56C32743-DFB6-449A-945C-FB9B0BE8A4B1.png

fucking hell Rosie make your mind up. I thought you had “so much work to do” and no time to yourself EVER

Redmama

I’m not one to defend her normally but she honestly didn’t come across as the one in the wrong. The point of the story was her apologising to the lady but saying she was drunk and having a cry with her mates so it wasn’t a good time. I’m from Newcastle and would recognise her in a pub but if she was sitting crying I wouldn’t go over and ask for a photo. It’s weird to me that the person even felt that was an appropriate thing to do 🤷🏻‍♀️.