Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morleybbz

I never expected their show to be on BBC, this does make me think that Rosie will be on SCD soon 😫 dont take strictly away from me, I'm already gutted Chris is possibly on the next season of taskmaster 😭

Reactions: 9

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Did she actually just say on her stories that self promotion does not come easily to her?!?! is she having a laugh.

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
Didn’t she say she was filming something exciting at the beach the other week? Was it really a McDonalds advert?!

• Haha

Runner1

Chatty Member
I thought this was really strange it’s not 1950s! So what if your child asks more questions answer them! I have a son and daughter and I’m very conscious that my son especially should know about periods etc I wonder if she has a tampax ad coming up?

Anagst

VIP Member
She looks 80
She looks pissed. I'm up doing a night feed and I've got the sound off on my phone so I don't disturb anyone and have just watched her stories. The way her face moves when she's talking is very exaggerated, you know when you're trying to stay in control of your features and sound sober? And her eyes just look gone.

Anagst

VIP Member
First up... she and Chris earn their money and can spend it however the hell they like.
That said what could have been a cute post about being back with their boys, spending Sunday together in PJ'S and getting in the Christmas spirit has turned into a poor me never gets a day off, humble brag about spending £160 on cups 🤯 in which she's tagged the M&S pr team rather than just M&S. Perhaps that is what she means by always working. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't know how her/their team haven't had a word about how she consistently fails to read the room.
The fact that 2 days ago she shared ladbabys post about their charity single for the Trussell Trust, a charity that hundreds of thousands of hardworking families are having to turn to because they can't make ends meet, and then today says she's bought 14 cups to hang on hooks in her kitchen?! And she's having a "day off", like she works 60 hour weeks. Like you say, they earn their money and can spend it how they like, but, she should maybe think about where she came from and the current climate before bragging about 14 £12, teacups that will get brought out for 1 month a year.

Brioche

This is the problem with parents just wanting to be friends with their kids and not actually wanting to parent them at all. I don't think either of those kids have ever heard the word 'no' from her. Leads to stuff like Robin jumping on top of Rafe in his cot. I think she thinks if she actually parents her kids, they won't like her 🙄

I agree. When it first started it felt more about the struggles of parenting, particularly from a couple’s perspective, but the past 12 months it’s more about nonsensical stories with a gross factor and how many insincere tedious ads they can fit in. I used to listen every week on release day, and I can’t remember when I last listened now. Enjoy Rob Beckett’s & Josh Widdicombe’s much more!
Its been about 4weeks now I've not listened to shite podcast, josh and rob are my go to listen now. Absolutely love them two

Last edited:

Jemadah

VIP Member
I "think" it;s dialect. Gan has roots in from long ago viking/scandinavian influences in the area. It's not slang definitely. (If I remember what my husbands uncle used to tell me correctly, and indeed if he was right. Assume he was because he did some of his degree on the topic - but it was back in the early 70s) If you go to an scandinavian airport you can see inganned and ootgannen (or similar - totally going from memory which is lazy becauseI have the whole of google)
I'm a little concerned at how interesting I find this and talk of language in general 😂 but also @MarriotBonvoy reading my original reply back it sounds really arsey and I didn't mean it to come across that way, it was meant to be jokey so apologies, I wasn't trying to be awful so sorry if it comes across that way 😘

Clapster1

Chatty Member
I’ve just started listening to their new podcast episode and I’m not easily offended but Chris just said he has an issue with going into a shop to buy paracetamol products and how they won’t allow you to buy more than product. Rosie said they do that so people can’t overdose and he said you need to take millions of them to do that.

As someone who has previously overdosed on paracetamol and I still consider it now (my mental health has taken a nosedive) and I know someone else who has this is just fucking wrong. I thought maybe they were kinda being a bit more in tune with what they were saying but Jesus Christ!!!
Aside from the insensitivity and irresponsibility why does he need to buy more than 2 packets at any given time? He's complaining about a complete non issue here and causing upset and hurt whilst he does.

Minniemousesshoes

At risk of prolonging the gan conversation unnecessarily (since it’s not really a big deal and she does do much more annoying stuff). But here’s the earworm I’ve now got from the convo. Felt it only fair to pass it on……

Ah me lads, ye shudda seen us gannin',
We pass'd the foaks alang the road just as they wor stannin';
Thor wis lots o' lads an' lassies there, aal wi' smiling faces,
Gannin' alang the Scotswood Road, to see the Blaydon Races.

Possible reasons
1. Thinks it makes her relatable to her audience (BTW it doesn’t Rosie)
2. Thinks it helps justify her cushty life (BTW it doesn’t Rosie)
3. Jealous/feels guilty when compared to those around her who actually do work hard
4. Silly blinkered cow

SmeatonsStar

Can you imagine paying good money for a nice night out wine tasting and then having to listen to that drunken cackle?! CRW treated it more like a hen night pub crawl!

*shudders*

Fanaff

VIP Member
Just curious..

firstly who told her that she could 'sing?' When she clearly can't..
is there a reason she 'sings' on the live shows? 🤔
I reckon she saw an opportunity and was like “I am singing” because it’s the only opportunity she will ever get to sing at these big, prestigious venues. And she’s there because she is Chris Ramaeys Wife but don’t you dare mention that!

• Haha

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
Hardly fuckin carnage. Her content is as dull as my dirty dishwater!
I literally have never been on this thread but searched for it just to see if other people were thinking the same as me about this “carnage” pmsl! Is she having a laugh?? She’s taking after Mrs Hinch, creating a fake “mess” just to seem relatable!

come back to us hun when Rafe has trashed the entire house in the time it takes you to blink

I don’t agree with fat shaming, however she doesn’t look like that on her Instagram so clearly must be editing and being very creative with her angles, giving a false impression.
Is this everything she took the piss out of before?
Is this like advertising Warburtons while using Hovis?
Unfortunately she hasn’t got the face for TV she looks like a caricature of herself which is an irony that she wouldn’t quite get.
She has zero self awareness.