Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fan-bloody-tastic - I can’t wait to see that bobble head plastered all over tv in promos 😳 With any luck all that extra “hard” work will make them stop the podcasts and their tv shit-show won’t be renewed.
CRW must be laughing her chins off at the prospect of ditching her kids more regularly

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Crazymum

VIP Member
She’s always had massive chins . She’s not fat she’s just not a size 8. She’s still a cunt regardless of weight and chins.

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I find her posts a bit contradictory
Posting that Chris’s parents are taking boys out so she’ll have 2 full hours to herself like it’s a huge novelty but then she’s out tonight at Chris’s tour and been out for food/drinks with her sister and friends?!

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Been home 24 hrs, already talking about stay at home mums and shoved her kid in front of all his toys so she can ignore him to watch her tv programme!

• Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
If you Google ‘Chris Ramsey net worth’ there are multiple reports that he’s worth about five million, don’t know how reliable these are though as that seems like a lot for him
And there's all 5 million reasons explained why Rosie is alright with being known as Chris Ramsey's Wife...

• Haha

jojo911

Always grateful of the reminder to vote for an alternative podcast. Cheers Rosie
Hear me out…
I voted for My Therapist Ghosted Me. Joanne & Vogue said “We won’t win, the other podcast sold out Wembley”
And yet even after selling out Wembley…. Rosie didn’t even realise they were shortlisted and is on SMA this morning asking Chris “who am I gonna meet?” … Of course because it’s all about her.
Selfish lazy c*nt
She doesn’t give a shit, she’s so self obsessed it’s unreal. I feel so sorry for Chris

Another picture of the outfit.

Not flattering at all.

She really should have hired a stylist, make up artist and hairdresser. The thing is, she could have looked lovely with a bit of help.

Instead she looked frumpy and chavvy in my opinion.
Just catching up - she looks more like his proud mother here than his wife. I won’t start on how fucking terrible she looks 😳 it’s no wonder Chris isn’t in to having sex with her 🤢 poor sod. She’s starting to look like she has a weird smell about her. Mix of stale alcohol and dry shampoo from being “too busy” to wash her hair 🤣
He’s is a proper fitty though, wasted on that mess 🤦‍♀️

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Ah fucking hell if we thought she was up her own area now she’ll be even worse once she’s on the telly

Tui

VIP Member
I'm about 45 mins away from boro in the car and an hour or so away from south shields/Newcastle. Most people I know say gan 😂😂
I’m so confused lol Boro is just under an hour from Newcastle. You must live west?! 😆

8E4E04E6-F0E2-41B1-B66C-01E76C79AB3A.jpg
583014D0-73E1-4BD8-BC33-00EB6590559B.jpg
Clear evidence she uses filters - same outfit, same day, different face

geneticsgirl

She had a miscarriage between the boys too so you think she would be more grateful. Her mum seems to stay alot so she has more help than most of us do.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Complaining because Chris and Robin are still in bed, complaining that she has to parent, saying Christmas last year was shite because she was pregnant and couldn't get bladdered. She seriously needs to get a fucking grip. My fellas still in bed, normally I'd go and wake him up so that he doesn't sleep the morning away, but he got up with our daughter during the night for the last two nights, and she's been a proper handful atm. Let the lads sleep man. She doesn't complain when he let's her sleep in til half 9 🤬
Chris the main worker, bought both houses they’ve lived in and got her profile for her and moaning she couldn’t get bladdered because pregnant when they spoke about miscarriage and Rafe is a blessing for them. She’s got a bit of fame and that’s her now. She’s lost her mind

wizardora

Is Chris really earning millions though?
I’d guess he makes about £500,000 a year.
You know when they go on tv shows like ‘the one show’ ‘this morning’ etc, do they get paid for that? or is it just so they can promote whatever they want to flog?
I’d say he’s worth a few million - podcast, tours, book, he presents the one show he doesn’t just appear on it to flog, I assume he gets paid for other general TV appearances, plus ads 🤷🏼‍♀️

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Love how she’s tagged where the clothes are from. Funny none are from stitch fix or whatever it’s called