Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
It always confuses me when people/mumfluencers say "this is the stuff nobody tells you before you have a baby"..

I feel like I was fully aware of this but maybe I just listened when other people had struggles rather than living with my head up my arse.

Reactions: 9

geordiemama

I wonder if she’s regretting the move yet . It’s great probably when Chris is there but she dosent seem to have made any friends there if she has she’s kept quiet about it . The house that had was lovely in a really nice street I’ve always thought the country mansion isn’t them . It’s also way too classy for them .

Anagst

VIP Member
I solo parent every day while my fellas at work, yes it can be an exhasusting exercise, especially if we've had a rough night or a really early morning, but last time I checked I was a mam, and it's my job to parent the child I birthed? I mean, it must be SOOOOO hard being a part time parent and having your mother doing most of the parenting for you, looking after your own kids 2 days out of 7 must really really take it out of you, especially after you've had a few nights of solid sleep because mammy dearest has done all the night feeds for you. She can fuck right off, so out of touch with reality. Used to bloody love watching her stories and now I just dread what self entitled shite she's going to come out with!

Anagst

VIP Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t spend my kids Christmas money on takeaways and taxis?? Given she’s loaded it’s even worse! If my kid bought some sweets with it I might have one, but would frigging nick it 😂 cowbag.
My bairns goes into her bank for when she hits 18. As she gets older it'll get split between the bank and her purse if she really wants some. Absolutely disgusting that they take money from their kids and even worse that other people do the same!

Okay so what the kids get a tenner and they use it for a takeaway but then next time they are out let the kids choose a toy or something? I doubt they are stealing off their kids and THEN advertising it
That doesnt make it right, that money is their child's money. If they can't afford a takeaway, then don't buy a takeaway! The fact that they have money makes the whole post worse in my eyes.

• Heart

Runner1

Chatty Member
I know people on Facebook who do these sorts of posts when their husbands are away it’s clearly for attention from Chris to prove how tough she has it 🙄

Flossy2020

You’d have to neck a fuck ton of paracetamol to OD as an adult and plus it’s about 10x more expensive than paracetamol caps so most pharmacists employ some discretion and common sense (in my case I was buying night nurse and some calpol)
It doesn’t actually take that much to OD on paracetamol, the damage it can do may or may not kill you even at a ‘low’ dose of too much.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Rosie -sits in bed reading emails as her job
Also Rosie -time off is lush isn’t it.

Literally sees no irony in these things?! Get in the bin

Multi-21

VIP Member
How funny would it be if she was introduced as Chris Ramsey’s wife on whatever tv show she appears on 🤣🤣🤣 reckon it is Masked Singer, she’s been desperate for something like that.
I don’t know how else they could accurately describe her profession

• Haha
I never understand how if anyone messages these "famous" people, they're called trolls and everyone fumes about it...but then all their fans can message people making genuine comments all sort of abuse, and thats fine?

Millais

Chatty Member
She always seems to be either drinking, or talking about drinking. And she seems unable to stop once she gets started - she was drunk at wine tasting, drunk while recording SMA (technically AT WORK). I hope she thinks she’s being funny and relatable by exaggerating and playing it up, because otherwise it’s kind of concerning. And the used tampons! I once accidentally left one on top of the toilet in my uni house when I was in a hurry and I’m still mortified ten years later!

I‘m taking my lad to see them next week so I’m thinking if they are still touring they wont be doing strictly ?
I was due to go see Chris on one if his tours, I’d already seen him 3 times previous, but then he got the call to do the Little Mix thing and just cancelled part of his tour. We did rebook but then 2020 happened.
What I’m saying is if something more high profile/money comes along they will drop fans like hot shit who’ve booked tickets. So if strictly comes calling watch this space.
That’s the reason I’ve gone off him and can’t stand her.

I think Chris is totally in love with her, he always praises her, and her ideas. He seems happy to defer to her even though he looked ill this year. If you have your mam and your husband at your beck and call you soon start to believe your own hype. There’s no one to give her a reality check. Though someone has definitely told her to keep Robin off insta.

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Solo parenting!?!?!
Isn't that where you take full care and responsibility for your child or children!? 🤔

Reactions: 8