Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
What an odd thing for him to have that much of a gripe about. Yes, if you’re in a (rare) situation when you need multiple paracetamol products then it would put an obstacle in your way but it’s a minor inconvenience to have to visit another shop or make another transaction to get hold of them. It’s a rule that’s put in place to protect people and to prevent the person at the till from having to assess, completely unqualified, who may or may not be at risk of attempting to harm themselves on sight.

Reactions: 10

Clapster1

Chatty Member
First up... she and Chris earn their money and can spend it however the hell they like.
That said what could have been a cute post about being back with their boys, spending Sunday together in PJ'S and getting in the Christmas spirit has turned into a poor me never gets a day off, humble brag about spending £160 on cups 🤯 in which she's tagged the M&S pr team rather than just M&S. Perhaps that is what she means by always working. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't know how her/their team haven't had a word about how she consistently fails to read the room.

Attachments

• Wow

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Why have they not spoken about their win at all on socials? I had to Google it to find out who won. So weird as they were posting loads asking people to vote
Why would they thank people for something they believe is rightfully theirs!?! The people who buy the ticket and the merch and listen to their podcast are simply income streams to them. There to talk at and encourage to vote, turn up and part with cash. Other than that they don't give a flying f**k!

• Haha

mrs Stot

VIP Member
So she’s not well last night, posts several stories as to how she could be unwell and there she is this morning sat at the hairdresser right as rain.
What a fantastically quick recovery from her illness.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
“I’m at the arena, on the other side of the stage”

What because you’re ‘normally’ on stage are you? And how many times have you been on that stage love and were you alone on that stage, did everyone come to see just you like they did your Husband last night?

she really annoys me. If she had to bring it up she could have said something along the lines of “back on the right side of the stage as a fan/groupie tonight.” Wouldn’t have made her seem so desperate and like she’s always doing gigs there!

also this whole woe me, I have to parent for some of the week (and receive tons of help but don’t mention that) is annoying too. Did I read right that she got a lie in yesterday as well because Chris got up with the kids and she lay in till after 8???? If so are you telling me, he’s at work, doing a large gig, late at night and she’s made him get up with the kids so she can have a lie in and not be tired for HER night out “on the lash with the lasses”

needs to get her priorities right, the small amount of ‘fame’ she has, has well and truly gone to her head! She used to be normal and down to earth.

Rant over, sorry!

HoGi

VIP Member
Also the comment about "he would probably want a look" surely you teach your kid some privacy?? She is so strange

Loopylips

You’ve all got me feeling like shit! Lol
I’m from South Shields and that’s just how we talk, everything she says I say! 🥲
I think all this talk about slang, accents is irrelevant and pointless anyway. facts are Rosie isn't liked and is a subject on here because she's a moany cow who doesn't appreciate anything, thinks she above people and is often trying to escape her children (to name just a few things).

pokeitwithastick

I should clarify, I’m not a Mum. I just watched my sister raise two boys with no parental help and no cleaner.

She did have a sister that she could call on once a year to help out with the Christmas Do hangover 😉

(I was also babysitter when she needed me, but no way near as much help as our Mum would have been)

It just drives me insane after watching how hard my sister works and then seeing Rosie bitch and complain.

Anagst

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220206-085418_Instagram.jpg

Is she for real?! Woe is me, I have to parent and feed my kids 😭 shame she can't clean the splash back of her cooker while waiting for her packet pancakes to heat 🤢

Flossy2020

Sorry you have been and are going through this. Many of these celebs live in such a bubble they have no idea about the real world and real issues people have.

I hope you have someone to talk to. And if not please reach out. X
Would of thought Chris might have understood a bit more as he has anxiety, just some level of understanding?!

I’m making those steps to getting the help I need, thank you x

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
How staged is this. God she’s desperate for content isn’t she. As a mam of 4 lads (4 are men now) and one a 16 year old girl I never felt the need to put something like this on a social media platform! I just answered questions when they asked and it was never a big deal. God she’s dull!
I would say this is just her desperate attempt at getting praise for "keeping it real"

How about, instead of filming your child playing with the kitchen cupboards and moaning about him playing with the cupboards WHILST YOU'RE SAT RECORDING HIM, you close the cupboard, say no and remove him from the kitchen!!!
I’m hazarding a guess that Sandra wasn’t there to take him from the kitchen to the toys

• Haha

Millais

Chatty Member
They must be raking it in with all the work recently. I also get the impression that Robin goes to private school and the house must cost a bomb. Good on them, must be hard being in that line of work especially with covid. I don’t actually mind Rosie so much but I think Chris definitely thinks he’s a station above her, I do think the “ I haven’t had a sip of wine in days” from Rosie says a lot.
i do like Chris, but I’ve noticed he often corrects her when she misunderstands something and is wrong himself.

Multi-21

VIP Member
It’s almost like when she got married to a comedian and went on to have children she hadn’t realised he would still go away and be on tour. It’s not like this is a new career, he’s always gone away on tour. I don’t really know why she’s surprised she has to do “Solo parenting” (most annoying phrase in the world, mainly because it is inaccurate in her case)

edit for typo

Last edited:

Eeeww David!

Chatty Member
Kids are off to school and ‘childcare’ and she’s so busy she’s “sorting through some books before having a shower”
Then proceeds to go through said books saying how crap most of them were that were given to her (how ungrateful).

Wonder what extremely busy work she’s been doing today to warrant ‘childcare’
Found this unfiltered picture of Rosie and her neck.

Attachments

• Haha
She really doesn’t know her privilege . Spoilt twat that she is. Motherhood full on for her ! Please.
She claims she’s aware of how full on being a mother is…very aware apparently 🙄

She hasn’t got a fucking clue how full on it is with her mum living in and Chris being at home most of this year. Seriously bored of hearing how hard her life is with work and/or motherhood. Only CRW could make a 10minute ITT interview (which she could have done over zoom) into a 2 day vacay with her mum and sister. Bearing in mind Chris is away touring at the moment too. It’s no wonder Robin behaves the way he does when she’s around - anything to get her attention, good or bad.

Why on earth was she even on ITT anyway? A tedious link as being a previous celeb contestant’s wife? If she “hates” the CRW label so much perhaps she wants to stop using it at every opportunity to get exposure.
Rant over…sorry 😬🤣

• Heart