Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 804453
pray for Rosie, bless her soul. She lives such a hard life, imagine having to clean your child’s highchair! What a hard worker, someone award her a Nobel Peace Prize, an absolute saint x
I don’t get this at all, it takes 20 seconds to wipe down a high chair. Baby goes to bed at 6 what does she do that is so work intensive???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get this at all, it takes 20 seconds to wipe down a high chair. Baby goes to bed at 6 what does she do that is so work intensive???
Sits waiting for her alarm to go off to remind her to clean her teeth.

Sits waiting for her alarm to go off to remind her to clean her teeth.
Don’t be mean guys She is very busy being a star and fills stadiums with her talent. Oops sorry I mean she is very busy trying to catch on to her husbands shirt tails as he fills stadiums despite her lack of talent!! .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see they are both asking for votes for the comedy podcast award... I went over and voted for Parenting Hell. The best podcast by far! Chris only uses his Instagram when he wants people to buy tickets or vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gave Parenting Hell a listen yesterday and was crying with laughter at points. Granted it was Lucy Beamont’s stories which were hilarious but I still enjoyed the chemistry between Josh and Rob, something which is majorly lacking between Chris and CRW.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven’t even got kids, yet I love Parenting Hell. The 2 lads have great chemistry and genuinely funny stories and banter. It’s not forced, unlike the Ramsey’s. I got more and more disappointed with SMA podcast as it got more and more gross. Once I was ashamed that someone actually saw I was listening to it in public, I knew it was time to stop. It was also annoying me that recording a 1 hour podcast that they don’t edit themselves, was too much work for her & she was moaning she didn’t get maternity leave!

Reactions: 9
Hi,

Check out our the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

Reactions: 2
They’re definitely fuller, wonder has she had them microbladed, we’ll soon see next time she’s moaning about being up with one of the boys at 6am if they’re still present at that time of the morning

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.