Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irrationally annoyed that she’s not wrapped her wrap properly in her recent hello fresh ad and I don’t know why 😅😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they have both been away on this tour, complains about not seeing the kids then they are both away again separately? Poor kids.

Reactions: 3
ABD137DD-D7FB-4406-9844-FC83DF5ECF32.jpeg

pray for Rosie, bless her soul. She lives such a hard life, imagine having to clean your child’s highchair! What a hard worker, someone award her a Nobel Peace Prize, an absolute saint x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So they have both been away on this tour, complains about not seeing the kids then they are both away again separately? Poor kids.
Yep! And less than 24 hours later and CRW is complaining about the early morning again. And apparently she’s soooooo busy that she can’t wipe down a high chair 🤢

the only positive I took from this mornings stories is that Rafe (or wreath) doesn’t perform for her iPhone yet and ignores her when she’s yammering on at him.

And what’s with all the posts that have her floating head in them. Narcissist much?

Reactions: 8
So brushing your kids teeth when they get up is “keeping up with unrealistic online scenarios”- what the actual duck? It should be part of their morning routine you absolute moron. I hate how everyone blames everything on “mental health”

Reactions: 16
How did she make a skanky unwiped high chair into some profound statement about motherhood? It takes 2 seconds and now it'll take much longer cos it's all crusted on 🤢😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t doubt that motherhood is hard and that there are days when getting everything done is impossible…. but… if she spent less time on her phone, maybe she’d find she had more time? I go through spells of deleting my apps and it’s mad how much clearer my head gets and how much more time I have to do other things that I don’t even notice I’m sinking that time into Instagram or Tiktok while I’m doing it.

Reactions: 2
This! I was never a huge fan of either before listening to their podcast but they both come across as so decent and very self aware. Josh has mentioned how they've had to get a nanny in a few nights for his newborn as he's so busy working and compared to CRW, I just think 'fair enough, at least you're being upfront about your childcare'
I felt the same about them, not really a fan but I absolutely love that podcast. I think Rob is the perfect mix of cheeky chappy and the right amount of woke. Quite respectful of his wife and kids and women in general as well as really funny! They forget to tone their privilege down a bit sometimes but not in an overly gross way, it’s their life now so it’s just them telling the truth. If there was a rave thread I’d be there

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Riveting content from CRW as always. Up at 4:30, Rafe’s toy is broken and she’s answering emails. Wow she makes my life seem bloody thrilling 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.