Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"So so so good to be back on stage." .... Sit yourself down Judi Dench. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
86A945C5-3E36-4E59-900D-3DA4FAD94CF8.png

After her first meal out with Rafe in a cafe ever (so guessing Robin isn’t there) she goes to buy more wine. Top mam

Reactions: 4
Back on the wine. I mean it is Tuesday night after all!! 🥴🙈 wonder how many bottles a week she goes through? Hope neither of them kiddies ever need driving urgently anywhere cos they’d be buggered with those two as parents plonked off their heads every night. I just couldn't do it!

Reactions: 14
I said it before but ffs Rosie cut the wine out and see the pounds you are starving yourself and hating exercising for , fall off. Exercising isn’t always about the weight loss sometimes is a work out for the mind and get those endorphins flowing but Rosie does not seem to be a person that does it cause they enjoy it or help there mental health

Reactions: 10
Why did they even have kids!

Or a second one at least when they both seemed so fucked after the first?!

Reactions: 3
It really annoys me when she posts a picture of a room and then puts “someone will ask…” about where something is from. Honestly don’t know who she thinks she is sometimes!

Reactions: 13
It really annoys me when she posts a picture of a room and then puts “someone will ask…” about where something is from. Honestly don’t know who she thinks she is sometimes!
I know I feel like it’s almost said with a eye roll and sigh too

Reactions: 8
Some of you get so angry at the slightest thing 😂 I’d hate to have to live with you haha
I'm tired, on the mother of all periods (oh God I've become CRW) and she just annoys the tit out of me.
I thought she'd turned her messages off anyway so no-one could ask even if they wanted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm tired, on the mother of all periods (oh God I've become CRW) and she just annoys the tit out of me.
I thought she'd turned her messages off anyway so no-one could ask even if they wanted to.
She forgot that little nugget when she was showing !! 😉

Reactions: 6
I do love the rug though mind. She will be getting wrong off Chris for showing more than a wall 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how anyone can ask! she’s turned her messages off the silly twit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.