Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the money she wastes and she just doesn’t look like she looks after her skin at all. It always looks dry and the make up cakey. Super annoys me

Reactions: 7
In all fairness Chris himself has had a fair glow up the last few years, he never used to be much to look at. Chris Ramsey’s Wife however, she doesn’t have much to rave about physically and her tit personality and ego trip make her far uglier. Make up skills on point I see...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The very first time I saw them together on some couples sofa funny stories type programme my first thought was she looked really frumpy and not what I imagined his wife to look like. He’s pretty average looking to me but looks younger than her, they just don’t look like a couple.

Regardless of your looks if you have a positive happy disposition I think you always seem more attractive. Her mean girl, bitter failed stage singer personality would drain the beauty from anyone.

Reactions: 14
She’s definitely been on here ( which we all know ) but she’s doing this caption thing to death obvs hit a nerve there 😂 also asking the kids if they wanted to go on tour maybe another reference to what’s been said on here , but it’s true Rosie , Chris doesn’t need you to make a living but you are volunteering to go on the road leaving your two small children in the run up to Christmas. More annoying though you will go on Instagram and moan about how much you are missing them . I wish she would shut up she isn’t funny her craic is shite because she’s disappeared up her own arse .

Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise they were coming to Aberdeen, mortified for them. Most things sell out here as often shows won’t travel this far, not a great sign if even we still have availability 🤣

Reactions: 9
I didn’t realise they were coming to Aberdeen, mortified for them. Most things sell out here as often shows won’t travel this far, not a great sign if even we still have availability 🤣
I thought this too! And they’re going to TECA. I have tickets to see Chris but it’s at a smaller venue

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely been on here ( which we all know ) but she’s doing this caption thing to death obvs hit a nerve there 😂 also asking the kids if they wanted to go on tour maybe another reference to what’s been said on here , but it’s true Rosie , Chris doesn’t need you to make a living but you are volunteering to go on the road leaving your two small children in the run up to Christmas. More annoying though you will go on Instagram and moan about how much you are missing them . I wish she would shut up she isn’t funny her craic is shite because she’s disappeared up her own arse .
I also thought it was silly to ask Robin because chances are he’ll say yes, and since the dates are in school term time - and their plan probably involves drinking every night - it seems highly unlikely he can go, so she’s asking him just to say oh no actually you can’t. Kids are fickle and they forget things yes, but sometimes they cling on to an idea so much it hurts! She should be either not mentioning to him yet as it’s too far away or preparing him for the idea that they’ll be away and he’ll be left with nan or whoever 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As if Robin knows what his Mum going on tour entails. I don’t want to shame a working Mum but if you had the cash, why would you leave your kids in the run up to Christmas? Robin is at the age where Christmas is just so magical and it’s Rafe’s 1st Christmas. I’d rather be at home snuggling my baby doing Christmas arts and crafts with a baileys than freezing my tits off in London chatting tit in the O2!

Reactions: 13
As if Robin knows what his Mum going on tour entails. I don’t want to shame a working Mum but if you had the cash, why would you leave your kids in the run up to Christmas? Robin is at the age where Christmas is just so magical and it’s Rafe’s 1st Christmas. I’d rather be at home snuggling my baby doing Christmas arts and crafts with a baileys than freezing my tits off in London chatting tit in the O2!
But then you wouldn’t be getting massive amounts of attention (which Rosie desperately needs every day)

Reactions: 5
Also from Aberdeen!! 👋🏼 I had tickets for Edinburgh but cancelled last year, am I hell booking again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But then you wouldn’t be getting massive amounts of attention (which Rosie desperately needs every day)
Yep! I’m more a fade into the background kinda person, don’t need attention from randoms! She definitely wants to be famous!

Reactions: 3
I really don't like her post with the baby in a sofa cushion den. I'm sure she's supervised/set up the whole thing but giving Robin the idea that it's OK to put cushions all round the baby is stupid.

Reactions: 17
I haven't watched her stories in over a year as she didn't caption them and I can rarely listen with sound.

Now she is using auto captions I find I don't even care what she had to say so I'm still skipping

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.