Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t listen to it but that’s the final nail in the coffin for me I’m asking for my ticket money refunded to his tour! My whole family are managers and chefs and waiters in hospitality and they’ve suffered loads this last year. Meanwhile he buys a huge house based on the back of us idiots buying tickets. And he thinks that’s funny! I live local to them ( well I did pre move to their vicarage) Fuckin knob. The gifted PlayStation was bad enough!
Exactly they think we are all idiots. In South Shields we have restaurants who are telling us to please order takeaway as they are struggling so much . I just hope Rosie meets more Northumberland people who she likens to eating egg and cress sandwiches maybe she might realise she’s a bit common for them .

Reactions: 13
Exactly they think we are all idiots. In South Shields we have restaurants who are telling us to please order takeaway as they are struggling so much . I just hope Rosie meets more Northumberland people who she likens to eating egg and cress sandwiches maybe she might realise she’s a bit common for them .
She's got ideas above her stations, can't stand her

Reactions: 9
He said that when touring, after a show the restaurants would only stay open late for large parties so, as there was only a couple of them, they would book a large table and then pretend the others hadn't shown up. A tit thing to do but my first thought was I wonder how many of these restaurants were on to them and so put extras in their meal 😂

• Haha
She's got ideas above her stations, can't stand her
Way above she won’t cope with real monied people who are her neighbours now . Don’t think they will be impressed with Hi I’m Rosie the hilarious wife of Chris the comedian mother of budding comedian Robin and will destroy my beautiful house with my tit taste . If you get a hello fresh left at your gates by mistake that will be mine 😜

Reactions: 8
I usually work in hospitality management and some places would literally get extra staff in for bookings that size. What knobs.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I usually work in hospitality management and some places would literally get extra staff in for bookings that size. What knobs.
It really angers me. Bastards! Hope the Ramsey’s fail now ! Judging by their tit content it won’t be long.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He said that when touring, after a show the restaurants would only stay open late for large parties so, as there was only a couple of them, they would book a large table and then pretend the others hadn't shown up. A tit thing to do but my first thought was I wonder how many of these restaurants were on to them and so put extras in their meal 😂
I hope they did! It baffles me why he told that story, he said himself it was him being a head. I get that they don’t finish til late after a gig and don’t want to live on takeaways in their hotel room when they’re on the road for weeks on end but pretending you have a big party so a restaurant will stay open for you and have staff stay on only for you to partially show up/not show up at all is just inconsiderate.

I work in retail and if we have someone come in just as we’re closing the doors at closing time it makes me see red when I just want to get home so I can sympathise with how annoying that’d be!

Reactions: 15
Is she really 33?
I would say she's had a hard life but we all know that isn't true. She looks at least 40

Honestly I’m the same age and think I would be mistaken for her daughter as she looks SO much older than me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve not listened to the podcast yet but I can’t believe what I’ve read here! Not only is that incredibly bleeping selfish and rude to do that to the poor staff of those places, how self absorbed do you have to be to think that is ok? “Oh look at me I’m Chris Ramsey, if the restaurants won’t stay open I’ll find a way to make them” absolute hole. I’ve always thought he was a bit of an arse but this has fully confirmed it for me

Reactions: 12
The joking about booking a restaurant for a group and only two turning up people would have laughed at 18 months ago, but not now. Not after this pandemic and so many have lost jobs It’s genuinely like they live in their own world and have no clue how to read the room and their “struggles” are a whole world away from anyone else’s this last year or so.

The joking about booking a restaurant for a group and only two turning up people would have laughed at 18 months ago, but not now. Not after this pandemic and so many have lost jobs It’s genuinely like they live in their own world and have no clue how to read the room and their “struggles” are a whole world away from anyone else’s this last year or so.
Well I hope people see what a cock he is and I hope loads ask for their ticket money back. I hope they continue to have duck all to talk about on their podcast and any luck they will learn what the real worlds like.

How would Chris feel if everyone who bought tickets for his show just didn’t turn up? Chris and Rosie have got far too big for their boots! Fed up of all her stories being so zoomed in on her face! Everyone’s already seen your house Rosie!

Reactions: 17
How would Chris feel if everyone who bought tickets for his show just didn’t turn up? Chris and Rosie have got far too big for their boots! Fed up of all her stories being so zoomed in on her face! Everyone’s already seen your house Rosie!
He wouldn’t care coz he’d still have the money.

• Sad
She’s so rude! Was she dragged up! Who sits eating popcorn while recording a story. Scruffy witch.

• Sick
  • Haha
If Chris really booked a table for 15 then only him and his friend showed up, that is absolutely VILE behaviour.
How tone deaf is he?
Thinks people will find it hilarious... some comedian he is.
Bastard

Reactions: 12
If Chris really booked a table for 15 then only him and his friend showed up, that is absolutely VILE behaviour.
How tone deaf is he?
Thinks people will find it hilarious... some comedian he is.
Bastard
That’s the problem. If a restaurant thought 15 people were turning up at say 10pm they’d have kept staff working rather than winding down for the night. So potentially having to pay a couple more staff expecting to be taking more money. Hope he left a big tip.

That’s the problem. If a restaurant thought 15 people were turning up at say 10pm they’d have kept staff working rather than winding down for the night. So potentially having to pay a couple more staff expecting to be taking more money. Hope he left a big tip.
Who does he think he is?!!

Reactions: 5
I went to a Chris Ramsey gig once where he basically having a chat with another comedian.He spent the entire night checking his watch to the point that the audience heckled him to stop looking at his watch as he clearly wanted to be anywhere but on stage. Just thought it was a bit rubbish on his part given the fact the audience had paid to be there to watch.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.