Rosie Ramsey #5 Chris Ramsey's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This highlights what is soo flawed about the society we live in...there are people who have studied hard for qualifications and work long hours in jobs that contribute to making the world we live in better. They are struggling through this pandemic, working day in day out to make money to pay bills and feed their children....and there is CRW - zero talent and zero work ethic..has been gifted food and other luxuries throughout this pandemic..is blessed with a decent husband and 2 healthy children and a beautiful home but has consistently moaned, whinged and whined her way through the past year about how hard her life is showing very little gratitude for all she has.

I look at her and feel sorry for her. She will never find joy in her life because she's too busy playing a role for attention and likes on SM whilst the important things in life past her by !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This article from a year ago is a good read, in hindsight: https://www.livingnorth.com/northeast/people-places/happy-talk-rosie-ramsey

" Of course, social media can come at a price. ‘It’s taken me some time to ignore the criticism and I’ve doubted myself, but I’ve now learnt to brush it off,’ she says. There are always people who want to put down success – the cursed keyboard trolls – but her pragmatic approach and advice is laudable. It has to be especially considered when the couple’s pride and joy regularly appears on Instagram: their son Robin. ‘Whenever he is on my Instagram I check it over carefully and never put him in an embarrassing situation, or something he might not like in the future. If you’re going to put children online you have to be careful, and for me there might come a time in the next couple of years when I don’t put him on as much. At the end of the day, he’s our child, and that comes before everything. But he does love it and I think he’d be very annoyed if we took him off!’ "

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This article from a year ago is a good read, in hindsight: https://www.livingnorth.com/northeast/people-places/happy-talk-rosie-ramsey

" Of course, social media can come at a price. ‘It’s taken me some time to ignore the criticism and I’ve doubted myself, but I’ve now learnt to brush it off,’ she says. There are always people who want to put down success – the cursed keyboard trolls – but her pragmatic approach and advice is laudable. It has to be especially considered when the couple’s pride and joy regularly appears on Instagram: their son Robin. ‘Whenever he is on my Instagram I check it over carefully and never put him in an embarrassing situation, or something he might not like in the future. If you’re going to put children online you have to be careful, and for me there might come a time in the next couple of years when I don’t put him on as much. At the end of the day, he’s our child, and that comes before everything. But he does love it and I think he’d be very annoyed if we took him off!’ "
I mean the fact a 5 year old even knows what instagram is, let alone would "be annoyed" if he were taken off is worrying to me!!

Reactions: 10
Re house sale ... I think some of the photos were taken a while ago as it’s clearly summer and she now has the huge green sofa , and the house is tidy ( as we all do for estate agents photos etc ) .
That new bathroom is awful , it’s a mix of about 5 different styles.
The new bathroom / nursery photoswill have been added at a later date .

Reactions: 3
CRW said on the podcast back last year that they wanted to move last year but covid stopped them and she moaned about the lack of income or some rubbish like that.

I remember thinking at the time that it was really tone deaf given people were losing their homes and had no income at all so it stuck with me.

Reactions: 6

He’d be annoyed if you took him off? Get lost Rosie man, he’d be annoyed if you took his lego off him, he’s five, he shouldn’t even know what Instagram is.

As for nothing embarassing you are constantly telling us stuff about him that we don’t need to know.

What a difference a year makes. Still amazed she’s not set him a YouTube up after learning how much that Ryan kid makes

Reactions: 4
Baffled as to why you would go through the hassle of having your bathroom re done whilst pregnant when you're planning on selling the house anyway?!
Didn’t they say there was a leak or something so it needed redone? Probably an insurance job.

Reactions: 1
CRW said on the podcast back last year that they wanted to move last year but covid stopped them and she moaned about the lack of income or some rubbish like that.

I remember thinking at the time that it was really tone deaf given people were losing their homes and had no income at all so it stuck with me.
I don’t understand why they couldn’t move. House viewings are still happening. So many people are selling because of the stamp duty holiday. My Grandparents are due to move this month. It’s obviously not ideal to move during a pandemic but I suspect it’s more to do with income rather than COVID. With them both being self employed and the tour being postponed I doubt they have loads of money coming in. The area where she lives is nice but you can get a lot of house for not a lot of money (compared to other areas of the UK).

Reactions: 2
House looks nice but not that much garden and its quite overlooked i think. For that money up here (north) id want somewhere in the country

Reactions: 2
There are so many other properties in the same area for the same price that are similarly furnished! I thought she had really odd taste but it seems to be a thing?!

• Haha
This is what I love about tattle, we are all the same when it comes to finding things. I work in property and love a floor plan, so I’m so happy I can fully visualise her house! I’m shocked they are moving, the house looks lovely.
Having this Rightmove convo on another thread 😂I found her address and we drove past whilst in the area- saw them driving and gave them a wave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't get over how much house you can get up there for that price. Mental!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.