Rosie Ramsey #5 Chris Ramsey's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t bother with the #ad Rosie Hun it’s so small and blurry it’s ineligible unless you zoom in

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Rosie Ramsey #6 Chris Ramsey’s wife is constantly moaning about her privileged life.

Abbreviate to CRW if too long.

Reactions: 18
If I was married to Chris Ramsey who is obv quite well off Instagram would be the last thing I would be doing!!! I’d sit in my massive house with my two kids and just live my life.... which leads me to think she completely loves the attention but with attention will always come criticism especially if you put your self out there with no particular selling point I think we have established she’s not really relatable, people certainly aren’t following her for fashion! She’s anti mum blogger so is somewhere between that and comedy...I guess! I had to unfollow am sure they are nice people In real life and I certainly wouldn’t begrudge anyone a lifestyle I just don’t find her funny anymore!

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
"im rosie from the block used to have a little now i got a lot"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not my gates! Keeping it real babes, we can all understand the issue of having your food delivery box being left at the wrong gate. I mean, my butler will be knackered by the walk from the house down the drive to collect it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder what tomorrow's issue will be? Wine cellar too dark? Marble flooring too cold on her feet? Too much of an echo in the huge kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.