Rosie Ramsey #5 Chris Ramsey's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have a talent? people moan about footballs wife's / girlfriends for building a following just because they are dating said footballer I could be wrong but she wasn't well known until they started the podcast? I really don't get the appeal of them after all they only started the podcast case Chris was on his knees as no show wanted him as he isn't remotely funny to lesser extent Giovanna Fletcher is the same they have both made there name of who they are in a relationship rather then doing things of there own back

Reactions: 11
Does she have a talent? people moan about footballs wife's / girlfriends for building a following just because they are dating said footballer I could be wrong but she wasn't well known until they started the podcast? I really don't get the appeal of them after all they only started the podcast case Chris was on his knees as no show wanted him as he isn't remotely funny to lesser extent Giovanna Fletcher is the same they have both made there name of who they are in a relationship rather then doing things of there own back
Apparently she used to take the piss out of mumfluencers who were only famous for that.

Wonder if she’s genuinely forgotten that or just thinks that she didn’t have a big enough following then that no one will remember and she can get away with it.

Precious photos with her baby? I’ve seen more photos of him as a baby than I have of myself. They aren’t precious if you share them with 759,000 people. Some of who will be weirdos, you don’t know who they are. It’s scary.

Reactions: 16
Apparently she used to take the piss out of mumfluencers who were only famous for that.

Wonder if she’s genuinely forgotten that or just thinks that she didn’t have a big enough following then that no one will remember and she can get away with it.

Precious photos with her baby? I’ve seen more photos of him as a baby than I have of myself. They aren’t precious if you share them with 759,000 people. Some of who will be weirdos, you don’t know who they are. It’s scary.
Every photo she shows he's asleep! It's not about Rafe at all, it’s all about her ...he's just an excuse for her to gurn at herself in the camera day and night for reasons known only to her !

Reactions: 10
I'm shocked she's not mentioned this!! Wonder if they've already found a new house or if they're still searching whilst this is on the market.

Reactions: 1
I'm shocked she's not mentioned this!! Wonder if they've already found a new house or if they're still searching whilst this is on the market.
Why go to all that effort of doing the babies room and bathroom if you are selling? That bathroom
Is a very acquired taste and a fair chance a buyer would just change it anyway? Very odd. Doubt they’ll move down south anyway. Probably now CRW is super famous she doesn’t want all her fans turning up 😂

Reactions: 6
If they already have somewhere else i give it just a couple of weeks before she's making s home account and is on the beg for any and all freebies she can get.

She's got a £750,000 6 bedroom house for a family of 4, surely they're not moving somewhere bigger? Her need to fit in with the mega rich insta crowd will find them in a massive house and struggling to pay for it, no wonder they've been flogging that crap merchandise so much

Why go to all that effort of doing the babies room and bathroom if you are selling? That bathroom
Is a very acquired taste and a fair chance a buyer would just change it anyway? Very odd. Doubt they’ll move down south anyway. Probably now CRW is super famous she doesn’t want all her fans turning up 😂
And remember that wallpaper was very expensive as she felt the need to point out, so why get that if you're planning on selling so soon?? 😂

You wouldn't even bother doing a nursery would you, if you knew you were planning to sell up? Baby is in with them anyway for a while as yet so why go to the effort!

Reactions: 3
This is what I love about tattle, we are all the same when it comes to finding things. I work in property and love a floor plan, so I’m so happy I can fully visualise her house! I’m shocked they are moving, the house looks lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
They’re moving! That’s one for Rosie’s Mysteries then... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, the house is actually really nice. I’d love to see a floor plan - is there one? I couldn’t see it.

Agreed it’s a lovely house, I wonder why they’re moving or where they’re moving to? I get the impression it was CRW who wanted to move as she’s mentioned it a lot. CR seems happy at the house.

Reactions: 1
Baffled as to why you would go through the hassle of having your bathroom re done whilst pregnant when you're planning on selling the house anyway?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.