Rosie Ramsey #5 Chris Ramsey's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tricky to catch as she was talking and chewing at the same time ... that line under the lip filled in with lipstick , no no no CRW ... now I know she used to story make up tutorials 😂 and it seems she has learned her lesson re not setting her face with hairspray, but this lip situation is just 😳

Tricky to catch as she was talking and chewing at the same time ... that line under the lip filled in with lipstick , no no no CRW ... now I know she used to story make up tutorials 😂 and it seems she has learned her lesson re not setting her face with hairspray, but this lip situation is just 😳

Attachments

I think I’m going to unfollow her. I was always 50/50 on her lately but the constant need to break out in song as if she’s the star of a west end show, shoving a camera in chris’ face who didn’t want to be filmed, the constant moaning about the baby they had tried so hard for and now thinking we want to see her chew chocolate is just revolting.

You aren’t funny Rosie, leave that talent to your husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think I’m going to unfollow her. I was always 50/50 on her lately but the constant need to break out in song as if she’s the star of a west end show, shoving a camera in chris’ face who didn’t want to be filmed, the constant moaning about the baby they had tried so hard for and now thinking we want to see her chew chocolate is just revolting.

You aren’t funny Rosie, leave that talent to your husband.
You have seen the light ❣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has Rosie given an update on Rafe’s ears? I don’t watch her stories regularly but seen he’s not got the tape on now and he’s still got curved little lobes. I wondered if she’d said what’s happening with them or if it’s not worked?

Reactions: 1
Just coming to say, not to sound like a witch. But, why are her eyebrows so high? Did she shave them off or over pluck? I’ve just never seen eyebrows like it before and it’s always puzzled me.
Shes too young for the overplucked era I think?
I think she chooses that awful surprised look?

Reactions: 3
Shes too young for the overplucked era I think?
I think she chooses that awful surprised look?
Nah, she can't be. I'm only 25 and my friends and I ALL went through the overplucked phase! She's 34 isn't she?

Her fashion sense is awful! Nothing seems to match!

Reactions: 6
Nah, she can't be. I'm only 25 and my friends and I ALL went through the overplucked phase! She's 34 isn't she?

Was going to say this. I’ve just turned 26 and remember older girls having the thin eyebrow look. I’d have thought this was CRW’s era as she’s early 30s?

I have always had thick eyebrows but, plucked them before yearbook picture day in year 11. The result was like her’s, a boy came up to me and asked was I shocked the camera was there 😂 Not sure how she copes.

• Haha
Lockdown parenting has overtaken them in the podcast chart 🤣 its so much better and totally deserves it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Did you youngsters over pluck too?
I thought it was just us in our 40s and 50s who foolishly did that! 🤣
I stand corrected. . I thought you girls in your 20s now were blessed with the fashion of the fuller brow . . I still struggle with mine all these years later, in fact thats probably the 1 good thing to have come from lockdown, no beauty therapy places open, gives my brows some recovery time . . My eyesight is far too bad to tend them myself! 🤣

Reactions: 10
Just coming to say, not to sound like a witch. But, why are her eyebrows so high? Did she shave them off or over pluck? I’ve just never seen eyebrows like it before and it’s always puzzled me.
Maybe it's a theatrical/panto makeup tip she forgot to leave on the stage? Whatever the reason they're so bizarre, surely she notices that no other human has those brows.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'm 2 years older than her- she was definitely in the overplucked to the point of extinction era!

• Haha
Well that home schooling was a long day CRW. 2 hours between stories. 🤯🤔🤯🤔
View attachment 428966View attachment 428968
He’s only 5! Home education for 2 hours at home one to one would not be the same as 2 hours learning in a class of 30 kids with distractions etc. Unfortunately, some people are so uneducated with how home education works, it’s not like for like. There have been many people who have broke it down before, after lunch, breaks, assemblies, distractions so on and so forth, for a child of his age there would be less than 2 hours of actual quality learning a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s too young for the overplucked era? I’m 30 and looking back at uni photos is always embarrassing. I’ve not friends with literally nothing left. I’m so glad I’m a life long lazy bint and couldn’t be bothered! Saves me a fortune.

Reactions: 7
Well that home schooling was a long day CRW. 2 hours between stories. 🤯🤔🤯🤔
View attachment 428966View attachment 428968
That photo proves that she CHOOSES to draw on her eyebrows with that OTT witchy arch, because her natural brows don’t have any tails - she draws the rest on.

It’s almost like she chooses to have half-eyebrows, because that enables her to draw on such an unnatural eyebrow shape. It wouldn’t surprise me if she shaves or plucks them.

Reactions: 4
He’s only 5! Home education for 2 hours at home one to one would not be the same as 2 hours learning in a class of 30 kids with distractions etc. Unfortunately, some people are so uneducated with how home education works, it’s not like for like. There have been many people who have broke it down before, after lunch, breaks, assemblies, distractions so on and so forth, for a child of his age there would be less than 2 hours of actual quality learning a day.
Yes I have a reception child and the tasks only take 10 minutes at a time, its better to do it in bursts interspersed with playing and to be honest watching the telly. Most days we have a phonics video, maths worksheet or game, some kind of cutting and sticking activity, a story, YouTube dancing, and play doh.

Did you youngsters over pluck too?
I thought it was just us in our 40s and 50s who foolishly did that! 🤣
I stand corrected. . I thought you girls in your 20s now were blessed with the fashion of the fuller brow . . I still struggle with mine all these years later, in fact thats probably the 1 good thing to have come from lockdown, no beauty therapy places open, gives my brows some recovery time . . My eyesight is far too bad to tend them myself! 🤣
Snap! I thought it was late 40’s into their 50’s who did this. Me included 😄 She looks permanently shocked and surprised how she draws hers on!

unicornlover

I am certainly not uneducated With how education works 🤭 😳😉

The point with CRW is that everything is woe is her, having Mam guilt ( her words and why she has it I don’t know) And having to home school when she has a very busy job working from home, along with a husband who is home. Bla bla bla.

I know very well that a 4/5 year old doesn’t need the same schooling as say a Year 10 or year 11, it’s more about meaningful play etc

and honestly if you think for one minute CRW did any sort of meaningful home schooling this morning, you can think again. If she had, it would have been video’d for content. 😂 🤔😂🤔😂🤔

Also the videos were posted 2 hours apart however we all know it takes about an hour to get yourself out of the house with a baby so that home schooling, if it happened, was more like an hour or CR may have stepped in as a supply teacher 😉😉😉😉😉

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.