Rosie Ramsey #5 Chris Ramsey's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops the extension I bet cost thousands isn't called an orangery on the floor plan 🤦‍♀️
It's down as a conservatory......🙈 Bet she ain't happy.....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really doesn’t like being Chris Ramsey’s wife in the papers does she. This weeks podcast talking about management and how she’s not been out to work for a year. I didn’t think she went out to ‘work’ anyway? The podcast and book were both done from home. By ‘work’ does she mean trips to Alton towers etc that she gets paid for?

The irony of Chris telling people to read the room. Tell your wife that.

Reactions: 15
I just don't think you can slag someone off for wanting to sell their house, surely nothing bad about that.
No there isn’t. It started when in the middle of a pandemic where people are losing their houses and dying etc all Rosie could do was moan that it had ruined her plans to move.

Reactions: 13
Omg I can’t stand the two of these
He’s so arrogant and when you are around him , he’s just a pretentious prick and she’s just as bad

He was ok a few years ago before he got big but now we don’t like being around him

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I just don't think you can slag someone off for wanting to sell their house, surely nothing bad about that.
Yeah I don’t get it. Due to the stamp duty break loads of people are moving. I wouldn’t fancy moving with a newborn but if we had the cash we’d have moved lockdown or not!

Reactions: 1
Omg I can’t stand the two of these
He’s so arrogant and when you are around him , he’s just a pretentious prick and she’s just as bad

He was ok a few years ago before he got big but now we don’t like being around him
Ooh do share the tea sounds like you know them

Reactions: 7
I'm new to this woman after getting bored with Brummy Mummy. What I will say is that I didn't have a clue who she was until very recently so I did a quick Google... This makes me laugh after reading all your comments about CRW....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LOL at her AD - “oh I think I’ve created a vlogger” No tit Sherlock, your 5 year old son knows to play up and perform in front of a camera because you shove one in his face every time he comes near you 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exploit those kids young, bills to pay 🙄💰💰💰

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.