Rosie Ramsey #5 Chris Ramsey's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion: I don’t think Rosie’s singing is that bad. Probably because I’m atrocious 😂
I do think she tries far too hard and takes her singing too seriously which is so cringeworthy
I actually don’t think it’s that bad either as mine truly is terrible but I definitely feel like she thinks she’s way better than she is and is being so serious when she sings😂😂 just a typical stage school kid voice, the type that would sing ‘somewhere over the rainbow’ for their X factor audition!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unpopular opinion: I don’t think CRW’s singing is that bad. Probably because I’m atrocious 😂
I do think she tries far too hard and takes her singing too seriously which is so cringeworthy
She's a karaoke pub singer at best. If she wasn't CRW she'd be down the local every other weekend belting out I Will Survive or It's Raining Men hoping to get fingered by the smelly bloke at the end of the bar at the end of the night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's a karaoke pub singer at best. If she wasn't CRW she'd be down the local every other weekend belting out I Will Survive or It's Raining Men hoping to get fingered by the smelly bloke at the end of the bar at the end of the night.
I just splurted my green tea. After listening to her one night stand section this is spot on and very funny 😆🤣😉

Reactions: 1
Her singing is very flat, she needs a backing track to accompany her to keep her in tune, and her pronunciation when singing is very try-hard/over the top. I agree she sounds like a karaoke pub singer. She’s like a person who can sing (I.e. has an ok voice) but isn’t actually musical/have any musical background or training so doesn’t really stay in tune properly or have any skills. She obviously doesn’t have a natural ear for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
CRW keeping it classy, as always, with that caption. Way to spoil what should just be a nice family selfie 🙄
6B4B9828-EAC6-4BA7-AB05-CB6D881522DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her singing is very flat, she needs a backing track to accompany her to keep her in tune, and her pronunciation when singing is very try-hard/over the top. I agree she sounds like a karaoke pub singer. She’s like a person who can sing (I.e. has an ok voice) but isn’t actually musical/have any musical background or training so doesn’t really stay in tune properly or have any skills. She obviously doesn’t have a natural ear for it.
Also very nasal. Needs to sort that out.

Reactions: 4
Poor Chris looks knackered in her stories. Probably her with lights on, TV, podcasts etc. keeping him up. Or, he actually gets up and helps through the night and CRW just loves to moan and say that she's done it all on her own. He also looked annoyed and that he wanted to enjoy time with his son and CRW was cackling and shoving her phone in his face 😔

Reactions: 8
5D215E49-C3FE-4E80-B731-A06AABA30A7D.jpeg

miss positive, how can someone always sound so negative?

She had ‘work’ today from 2pm to 3pm as they had to set a time for work so they could have a work routine.

P L E A S E.

This woman worked in shops and normal jobs before she was CRW, is she just taking the piss out of normal 9-5 people/shift workers ?

Reactions: 9
‘3 tiddlers and a front bum’ is the most ridiculous, try-hard, unfunny caption ever!

Reactions: 12
She’s trying harder and harder all the time now to be funny but the harder she tries the less funny she is
I agree. It made me laugh when she was saying they were having friends round etc and chris was in the background saying tell them joking make sure they know you’re joking

Reactions: 2
Someone take her phone off her!! Chris is spending quality time with his son and she's shoving the camera right up in his face.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I commented to a friend that Chris Ramsey's Wife is really full of herself and she replied saying she "hates when people confuse confidence with arrogance". No hunny, I'm not confused, she's arrogant as duck.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.