Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either we are witnessing Chris Ramsey’s wife’s mental breakdown or she’s trolling tattlers.

I hope her friends/family step in soon and tell her to log off Instagram for a while.

Reactions: 10
Just started following Rosie I find her quite funny and abit tongue in cheek!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve missed why the baby’s ears are tapped? Can someone fill me in. I’ve been avoiding her stories!
His ear lobes stuck out a little so taping them now was a pain free and unobtrusive was off trying to fix that now rather than waiting til he's older when he might get picked on for them and they'd take a lot more effort to fix

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m sure she’s had messages about the baby’s head/neck however she has chose to ignore them and mention the juice haters 🤯🤯🤯
Ah of course! I mean it’s basic parenting support the baby’s head although I suppose if she did that she’d have to put her phone down.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if she implied nursing is easier than homeschooling. God, she's such a bleeping idiot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
As if she implied nursing is easier than homeschooling. God, she's such a bleeping idiot.
And they have 2 sometimes 3 adults at home to help Robin with his work. None of them have a job to try and do at the same time. Seriously

Reactions: 11
I think Chris Ramsey’s wife is probably regretting posting some things on SM last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When my kids were newborns I'd have been having my glass of wine in a nice hot bubble bath relaxing not pratting around unwashed on Tik Tok. Who could be arsed?!

I think the reason she hasn’t done any ads for TT as they’ll want to look like they’re giving her a maternity leave and not have her pushing products the minute she’s popped out a bairn. However, after last nights show I wouldn’t want her to be endorsing any of my products! TT the friend of unwashed, wine glugging mothers! 😳

I can’t decide if she’s actually lost the plot, or like someone else mentioned, she’s trolling tattlers.

I think the reason she hasn’t done any ads for TT as they’ll want to look like they’re giving her a maternity leave and not have her pushing products the minute she’s popped out a bairn. However, after last nights show I wouldn’t want her to be endorsing any of my products! TT the friend of unwashed, wine glugging mothers! 😳

I can’t decide if she’s actually lost the plot, or like someone else mentioned, she’s trolling tattlers.
She looked drunk and she needed the attention.

I honestly think it was just her attention seeking and RR feeling she was entertaining in her pissed state.

Quite Bizarre behaviour for a mother with a newborn.

Why is her family not stopping her? Is her husband not worried about his brand?

I’m sure if I was acting like that my husband and family would ask me to think about my behaviour that is being broadcast on the internet?

Reactions: 5
She was ‘going to be a nurse ‘ 🤔 hasn’t she previously said she left school without any decent GCSE ‘s ... does she not realise you have to the go on to study A levels to progress on to a career in nursing 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s so full of s#&* .
And can you imagine her bedside manner , it literally doesn’t bare thinking about 🤦🏽‍♀️

She was ‘going to be a nurse ‘ 🤔 hasn’t she previously said she left school without any decent GCSE ‘s ... does she not realise you have to the go on to study A levels to progress on to a career in nursing 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s so full of s#&* .
And can you imagine her bedside manner , it literally doesn’t bare thinking about 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah when people say ’going to’ you know that means they ‘couldn’t‘. When she said she chose a life of singing and debauchary I nearly choked on my Green Tea. 😂.

• Haha
I’ve literally never heard her talk about being a nurse on the podcast ever. Sounds like total bollocks. And she’d be a tit nurse

Reactions: 6
Is this the longest she’s been off stories since she brought Rafe home?
Probably nursing a bad head😳

I’ve literally never heard her talk about being a nurse on the podcast ever. Sounds like total bollocks. And she’d be a tit nurse
Her mum was a nurse so she may have considered it for a nano second before she decided to go into singing and debauchary 😂

Didnt realise IG was debauched?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.