Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
She just seems like she's bored to me, isn't everyone right now though? All that time she spends on her phone could be spent napping, that's what I'd be doing!

Reactions: 3
She’s winding me up now . We had the same due date but I gave birth in November alone because my husband was deployed .. he’s now again deployed and I’m home with newborn and 4 other kids ... no woe is me just crack the fuck on !!! Must be so hard having family one other kids and a shit ton of cash !!!
I’ve been there. Two babies during two deployments. It’s sucks. Sending much love and hope that it goes by ever so quickly.

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Just started following her but must admit I do find her quite funny tbh she is down to earth. I understand what your saying but everyone is feeling different at the minute and it doesn’t make her wrong. We all have feelings regardless of the situation
Give it a few weeks ! I'm sure you will then have similar feelings regarding her like the majority on here!

Chris looks so rough in this photo
Rough in the photo next to his very expensive new bike?! 🙄

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I’m no interior designer but the wallpaper is very busy 😬 Was that the expensive wallpaper she wanted done by a professional or was that in the bathroom?

Lizzymint

VIP Member
That poor baby’s neck, you cannot stand up , eat moving around and hold a baby securely. FFS. Put the b a b y DOWN.View attachment 404679View attachment 404679
Is she really so stupid to think that this is ok 🤦🏽‍♀️ I would hope her mum / sister or even Rosie herself sees this and realises it’s really bad .using your newborn in an ad is bad enough but ffs hold him properly!!! And if Chris took this photo shame on him as he clearly thinks this is acceptable 🤬

That poor baby’s neck, you cannot stand up , eat moving around and hold a baby securely. FFS. Put the b a b y DOWN.View attachment 404679View attachment 404679
Is she really so stupid to think that this is ok 🤦🏽‍♀️ I would hope her mum / sister or even Rosie herself sees this and realises it’s really bad .using your newborn in an ad is bad enough but ffs hold him properly!!! And if Chris took this photo shame on him as he clearly thinks this is acceptable 🤬
If you are reading this Rosie it’s from an NHS website !!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Lreb88

VIP Member
What’s wrong with this? It’s not an ad, and she said that some people don’t get offered the service through their hospital. I think it’s just information sharing? There’s a LOT she does wrong (e.g. sharing her children at all is a big no no for me) but I don’t think this is one of those times.
She’s literally over sharing her newborn baby to ‘share’ this information though? We don’t need to see him with his taped up ears do we. Just another thing that she’s using as content when it doesn’t need to be out there at all.

HoGi

VIP Member
I looked back to when that was and the day she went to York was mid August when it was basically a free for all and people were off having staycations and eating out to apparently help out all over the place. Pretty sure a trip to York was fine then.
A trip to York was fine. But she should have still been socially distancing. She was hugging and taking selfish all squidged together etc.

Cocobean

VIP Member
I salute you Cocobean! It was recommended to me but if I’d said I’d rather have a vaginal delivery I think they would have let me. When I was pregnant a disc in my husband’s back prolapsed and he had a long and difficult recovery so if we’d had a vaginal delivery there’s a chance he wouldn’t have been able to be there through it all.

I hope you remind your daughter frequently of what you went through 😂
Well of course I do! Hahah

"I got cut from here to here for you.... stop moaning, be grateful and make me a cuppa" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It also helps that she is pregnant with my second grandchild so it frequently comes up in conversation.... :D

• Heart

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Uh oh, Boris- Rosie’s not happy about the latest schools announcement 🤪 To be fair I’m 34 weeks pregnant and have my 6 year old off school and hoped she’d be back by the time I have the baby... can’t say she climbs all over me like Robin does though 🤣

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I listen to the podcast for background noise whilst I work. The maternity leave out of office was much better than recent episodes. Actual questions from the public instead of viral/unbelievable stories and they sounded like they were enjoying it...maybe because it was a “plonk cast”
I listened the other night and thought it was so much better. Maybe lockdown has had an effect

Plagueemmi

Im 24 weeks pregnant. Can I change my mind about this whole thing now??? Im sewing my foof shut!!! This child is never leaving
the way she is going on about it is bonkers though (in my opinion anyway). Saying that... I’m 37 weeks pregnant and have a section booked in a fortnights time so if somebody wants to invent a machine which can just teleport the baby out pronto I won’t be adverse to it!

Chris needs to pull his finger out though. My husband will be doing his (probably more than) fair share with our toddler once this baby is here unless he breaks his shoulders/back/some body part which means he is physically unable to move anything other than his neck 😅

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Yes they are a complete faff. Once theyve tried going up and down a curb a few times they will be making him walk.
Whixh he is totoally capable of and surely the purpose of this walk is to wear him out for bed time.
Sorry to derail, I was going to get a buggy board. My son will be 2.5years are they not worth it then? Did think it was weird robin was on one due to his age.

Hazeybum

I agree you can’t really compare as everyone recovers differently, and I do usually quite like Rosie, however she has taken her moaning and negativity to a new level recently. Everyone is struggling just now and I’m sure many would absolutely love for their mum to be able to move in with them and help out. She does need to try be more grateful.