Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get stuff like this because clearly she’s not really having a tit, she’s just sat there pretending but why would you? It’s neither funny nor relatable but I’m sure some sycophants will be lapping it up, no accounting for taste I suppose.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get stuff like this because clearly she’s not really having a tit, she’s just sat there pretending but why would you? It’s neither funny nor relatable but I’m sure some sycophants will be lapping it up, no accounting for taste I suppose.
Plus surely Chris would be absolutely repulsed by this?! He was horrified at a woman eating a kebab in the bath but his heavily pregnant wife broadcasting herself taking a tit to 700k people is normal behaviour?!

Reactions: 22
A. She’s not genuinely having a tit.
B. She’s attention seeking
C. She’d have slagged any insta mum off for this tit (literally) a year ago

Reactions: 24
Definition of a narcissist.

Vile.
Indeed, defo eye bleeping herself sat on the loo wearing make up. I snorted when she said she was staying off IG due to being miserable, while on IG and after spending literally 6 months whinging constantly about the pregnancy she chose to have.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how long after the baby is born she’ll be posting it on insta. I always find it weird when people do a post hours after the baby is born - surely you’d want to Enjoy the baby for at least 24 hours before announcing them to the world. Or am I just strange

We should've done one of those box vote things they all love to add when their engagement is low ...

Q....How long will Rosie's taking a break from moaning/ whining on Instagram last for ....

Box A ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Box B ... as above but with 4 more you are having a laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder how long after the baby is born she’ll be posting it on insta. I always find it weird when people do a post hours after the baby is born - surely you’d want to Enjoy the baby for at least 24 hours before announcing them to the world. Or am I just strange
Agree and I wonder this too! Didn’t they do ok for the announcement? Wonder if they have that lined up again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That latest post, my eyes have rolled so hard they’ve almost fallen on the floor.
The year has been awful for many people but I honestly can’t see what she has to be so upset about?
She’s pregnant with a rainbow baby and (as far as we know) had a good pregnancy free of complications, had a best selling book out, won awards for the podcast, Chris doing well in his career (CIN, One Show etc) and let’s not forget she has seen her Mam, even went away with her and her sister to York at one point, been given free stuff, made money from ads and had home renovations.
So, she’s sad about...?
The rest of us have for example lost family members/been made redundant/had to balance a full time job with home schooling, worried about losing the roof over our heads etc..
Can she not just appreciate how fortunate she is and seem grateful for a minute?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That latest post, my eyes have rolled so hard they’ve almost fallen on the floor.
The year has been awful for many people but I honestly can’t see what she has to be so upset about?
She’s pregnant with a rainbow baby and (as far as we know) had a good pregnancy free of complications, had a best selling book out, won awards for the podcast, Chris doing well in his career (CIN, One Show etc) and let’s not forget she has seen her Mam, even went away with her and her sister to York at one point, been given free stuff, made money from ads and had home renovations.
So, she’s sad about...?
The rest of us have for example lost family members/been made redundant/had to balance a full time job with home schooling, worried about losing the roof over our heads etc..
Can she not just appreciate how fortunate she is and seem grateful for a minute?
Exactly this! 👏

So, she’s sad about...?
I’m 29 weeks pregnant and 2020 was the worst year of my life due to miscarriage, illness, covid and those three having a significant impact on my ability to contribute and do my job (NHS frontline). But I didn’t post on social media wanging on about it with a picture of my bump, I just went to bed and had a little cry after midnight.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have a look at throughandlou on TikTok, she’s given insight as to what it’s like to be a child of a mummy blogger and has touched on the whole normalising alcohol as a way of getting through parenthood, Rosie (and all other mummy bloggers!!) should take some notes!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
As much as she’s ‘belatedly’ trying to put out posts suggesting she understands the seriousness of this Pandemic , I am not for one minute fooled .
Rejoicing in the fact you can ‘eat in ‘ at McDonald’s because it’s a service station when you are in tier 4 is simply beyond all levels of understanding. Has it not been said pregnant women are high risk ? Is the new strain not more virulent ? why would you put yourself at any form of unnecessary risk 🤷🏼‍♀️ .
As for the ‘I will cough in the face of anyone still wearing a mask when we’ve all been vaccinated’ comment , which was apparently’a joke ‘ these two have a massive platform which they could use to get the message out that this is still a problem and needs to be taken very seriously ( it’s not as though they never mention it ) .
It just seems they can’t accept the situation, we all want to see friends / family / return to normality etc , and these two as others have said have done quite a lot last year considering the restrictions, and it seems t(ey broke quite a few 🤬

I suspect she is more upset that she won't be able to cash in on all the promoting of the new baby that would normally happen with these faux celebrities...the message is stay home and stay safe.... with a newborn why wouldn't you want too ?

Reactions: 12
So, she’s sad about...?
THIS👏🏻

Don’t forget their motor home they purchased! And they had some gifted stay stay at a fancy hotel/spa with Robin if I remember correctly. Hearts bleeping breaking for her🙃

Reactions: 11
THIS👏🏻

Don’t forget their motor home they purchased! And they had some gifted stay stay at a fancy hotel/spa with Robin if I remember correctly. Hearts bleeping breaking for her🙃
How could I forget the motor home!!

I know it’s not all about material objects, money doesn’t equal happiness and she probably is missing spending time with her extended family but everyone else has had to deal with that too along with all the other tit she doesn’t have to worry about because they are so well off. A little perspective from her would be welcome.

Reactions: 6
I think the negativity started when she stopped drinking. Get her a glass of wine when that baby’s born and she’ll be back to normal hopefully.

Have a scroll back to January 2020 on your feed and look at how much stuff you actually got to do Rosie and focus on the positives.

Yes you could have done more and got to do more, but so could everyone. I was going to write a list of things off the top of my head but cannot be bothered, sometimes though it’s good to take stock and look at the positives

Reactions: 4
How could I forget the motor home!!

I know it’s not all about material objects, money doesn’t equal happiness and she probably is missing spending time with her extended family but everyone else has had to deal with that too along with all the other tit she doesn’t have to worry about because they are so well off. A little perspective from her would be welcome.
Yes so spot on, as money definitely doesn’t buy happiness but she’s acting like this pandemic has affected her more than the poor people that have lost lives, homes and jobs. She definitely needs to get her head out her arse and take a look around and gain a little perspective before she throws another one woman pity party.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.