Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question for you here Charlotte but are you dense or do you just have a tendency to not read the room. Who told you that we are on the “final” part of COVID?!? Because whoever did needs to give their head a serious wobble. Even when we are on top of this pandemic which in essence is a LONG way off we will still be left with the after effects of COVID. For instance patients that have had COVID may have been left with long COVID, heart conditions not to mention organ failure in the most severe cases. And another thing Charl please even with the vaccine refrain from hugging people etc you still need to remain socially distant. And by socially distant I don’t mean like Mark is with you sitting with his good up ignoring you because you speak inane drivel 🙄 And as for dancing and cocktails because we are a looonnnggg way off that. Just STAY IN!! You don’t need Italian coffee, bread, sweets or to bump into family just bleeping sit tight.
I think you meant that for else where?

How could I forget the motor home!!

I know it’s not all about material objects, money doesn’t equal happiness and she probably is missing spending time with her extended family but everyone else has had to deal with that too along with all the other tit she doesn’t have to worry about because they are so well off. A little perspective from her would be welcome.
A ‘little perspective ‘ seems to be the exact thing they can’t seem to get to grips with , along with constructive criticism... if you are going to go live actually going to the toilet or faking it 🤷🏼‍♀️ , expect people ( it’s insta so any one can see ) to think you are a dirty disgusting attention seeking fool !!!

Reactions: 9
She can have her wine soon cos she goes in for her section Tuesday or Wednesday. Then it will all be moans about how tired she is, sleepless nights, etc. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
👋🏻 Hello, new here but just wanted to say I used to really like Rosie, I thought she was a breath of fresh air and much more relatable than all the other fake influencers, she was actually someone I could see myself being friends with etc but she has changed so much over lockdown, she’s literally become everything she used to take the piss out of & wtf has happened to Robin? He used to be cute but now every time she films him he’s shouting and jumping all over the place & being quite aggressive and they never really seem to correct him - creating a rod for their own backs I think.

Reactions: 19
It’s such a cliche re the wine drinking, I couldn’t think of anything worse in the newborn phase with lack of sleep and recovery to feel rough after a couple of wines.

I have a very energetic 4 year old, I wonder if Robin is just full of unspent energy. I know they don’t film everything but Rosie is always sitting on a sofa with him jumping all over her. Why not go sit at the park and let him run around or even in the garden. I think he is just overexcited and showing off to the camera but they should definitely correct him when he’s too rough.

Reactions: 10
The Robin leaping about and shouting is definitely going to be an issue for them and him once the baby arrives. No way they are going to tolerate or risk him leaping about like a loon with a new born in the vicinity. Typical of his age in how he throws himself around but how is she ever going to be able to leave him alone in the room with the baby with him behaving like that? Piss poor parenting at its finest right there!

Reactions: 5
The Robin leaping about and shouting is definitely going to be an issue for them and him once the baby arrives. No way they are going to tolerate or risk him leaping about like a loon with a new born in the vicinity. Typical of his age in how he throws himself around but how is she ever going to be able to leave him alone in the room with the baby with him behaving like that? Piss poor parenting at its finest right there!
He is really annoying on IG. I’m sure he has his sweet moments like any child but he really acts up for the camera and they need to nip that in the bud.

Reactions: 10
Embarrassed because she likes 2 blokes off the telly but not embarrassed about sitting naked on the toilet a few nights ago and putting it on line for the world to see ...interesting!

Reactions: 12
Arh right, that’s why Rosie thinks she’s a natural comedian now, hence all the unfunny sketches and unfunny comments.
855ECFC6-94F0-4E31-982C-C97C0E80AC23.jpeg

Embarrassed because she likes 2 blokes off the telly but not embarrassed about sitting naked on the toilet a few nights ago and putting it on line for the world to see ...interesting!
Yeah and who puts a hat on before their top and takes a photo in your bra? Is this supposed to be funny? 🤯

Reactions: 4
Arh right, that’s why Rosie thinks she’s a natural comedian now, hence all the unfunny sketches and unfunny comments. View attachment 370447

Yeah and who puts a hat on before their top and takes a photo in your bra? Is this supposed to be funny? 🤯
I dunno why some pregnant instagrammers like Rosie think as soon as they are pregnant everyone wants to see their bare flesh and their underwear.

Reactions: 12
I am new to this thread but appalled at the photo of her on the loo. I know I might sound old fashioned or prudish but I genuinely think this is a prime example of civilisation moving backwards in terms of manners/social behaviour. What is social media doing to us?
Rosie is going to struggle with her son. He is the same age as my son and I have a 10 week old baby. It’s been an adjustment and I am a pretty strict parent. He will need lots of exercise and quality 1-1 time as well as clear boundaries especially around the baby. Hopefully this will mean she is too busy to pose on the toilet for the world’s delectation.

Reactions: 13
She can have her wine soon cos she goes in for her section Tuesday or Wednesday. Then it will all be moans about how tired she is, sleepless nights, etc. 🙄
If it’s anything like the first then we will hear about how traumatic it all was plus the worse recovery process ever.

I think he just acts up for the camera, he’s at that age where kids tend to enjoy putting on a performance. Reminds me of some of my friends kids, they all had to learn how to be gentle and calm around their baby brothers and sisters.

Reactions: 1
If it’s anything like the first then we will hear about how traumatic it all was plus the worse recovery process ever.

I think he just acts up for the camera, he’s at that age where kids tend to enjoy putting on a performance. Reminds me of some of my friends kids, they all had to learn how to be gentle and calm around their baby brothers and sisters.
I think it’s the fact that they allow him to jump at her stomach without checking him. It’s worrying for the baby. If that was me I would not be posting those videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s the fact that they allow him to jump at her stomach without checking him. It’s worrying for the baby. If that was me I would not be posting those videos.
Exactly this !! No child ever means to hurt another but we all know all it takes is a split second of silliness...I've winced more than once when she is live and he leaps at her and in her direction...they should've addressed this months ago.. but hey ho we all parent differently right ?!

Reactions: 9
Exactly this !! No child ever means to hurt another but we all know all it takes is a split second of silliness...I've winced more than once when she is live and he leaps at her and in her direction...they should've addressed this months ago.. but hey ho we all parent differently right ?!
True we do All parent differently.
However when I was pregnant with my second child, I was very careful with my bump and my eldest child ( he was 27 month when 2nd born) I made sure he was careful around the stomach. The Ramseys don’t appear to check him At the time and just carry on with the Video. The video appears more important. They should have these moments with him jumping on her off camera. They shouldn’t post these videos. I am genuinely concernEd for her and her baby.

Reactions: 3
True we do All parent differently.
However when I was pregnant with my second child, I was very careful with my bump and my eldest child ( he was 27 month when 2nd born) I made sure he was careful around the stomach. The Ramseys don’t appear to check him At the time and just carry on with the Video. The video appears more important. They should have these moments with him jumping on her off camera. They shouldn’t post these videos. I am genuinely concernEd for her and her baby.
I have a feeling he’s going to be very jealous when his new brother arrives and the attention won’t all be on him.
It must be hard enough in normal circumstances to prepare a young child for a new sibling but I can imagine after spending most of this year in lockdown it will be extra difficult for a child to adjust and accept when they will be used to so much more time dedicated to them at home.
Chris has been enjoying having time at home this last year and making the most of having the time with his son but it’ll be a shock to the system when the baby arrives and when Chris does eventually return to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
In one of the recent podcasts she was saying she basically thinks kids should be allowed to do whatever they like on Christmas Day and that she can “have a day off parenting”.

Is it Christmas every day in their household then?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.