Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolutely repulsive hypocrite. She comes across so badly. Who does this clown think she is?! Accepting freebies and ranting about 'greedy bastard' tories. Idiot. Embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 23
First time I have noticed a thread about the ramseys. I started on here with the mother of daughters fiasco and now I just laugh at all the hinch comments but I’m so glad it’s not just me about Rosie!
I used to really like her but recently she is starting to get on my wick!
and the singing- we know you used to be on stage- is she trying to get a record deal?
And sorry if I’m repeating stuff but travelling to London when your area is in local lockdown? That may be the governments fault but surely if you live in an area that is already in lockdown Surely you shouldn’t be travelling half the country?! I’m the first to admit I try and away from the news as much as poss and I don’t really fully understand the tiers as it hasn’t effected where I live but on Rosies stories she has said for ages that she feels like the governments has forgotten about her area etc etc
And Robin- finding this thread has started me off! I liked him, he was a cheeky chappy but he is getting more hands on with his mum, hitting and punching, I know what 5 year old boys are like but personally I think he goes a bit too far to be boys being boys and with a baby on the way I’d be concerned he is a little too rough! Rosie seems to laugh it off when he punches her phone away or throws stuff at her but I really think it needs to be controlled just a tad!

Maybe I shouldn’t have said ‘controlled’ I don’t mean it like that. I just think he is a little too rough especially with a newborn on the way and he has had 5 years as an only child- lockdown, starting school and a new baby is an awful lot for a 5 year old to take on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
First time I have noticed a thread about the ramseys. I started on here with the mother of daughters fiasco and now I just laugh at all the hinch comments but I’m so glad it’s not just me about Rosie!
and the singing- we know you used to be on stage- is she trying to get a record deal?
And sorry if I’m repeating stuff but travelling to London when your area is in local lockdown? That may be the governments fault but surely if you live in an area that is already in lockdown Surely you shouldn’t be travelling half the country?! I’m the first to admit I try and away from the news as much as poss and I don’t really fully understand the tiers as it hasn’t effected where I live but on Rosies stories she has said for ages that she feels like the governments has forgotten about her area etc etc
And Robin- finding this thread has started me off! I liked him, he was a cheeky chappy but he is getting more hands on with his mum, hitting and punching, I know what 5 year old boys are like but personally I think he goes a bit too far to be boys being boys and with a baby on the way I’d be concerned he is a little too rough! Rosie seems to laugh it off when he punches her phone away or throws stuff at her but I really think it needs to be controlled just a tad!

Maybe I shouldn’t have said ‘controlled’ I don’t mean it like that. I just think he is a little too rough especially with a newborn on the way and he has had 5 years as an only child- lockdown, starting school and a new baby is an awful lot for a 5 year old to take on.
Nah you're right. Unpopular but Robin does seem quite boisterous and almost feral. I'm sure he's not the only kid like that but Chris seems like such a wet lettuce with him and I can't imagine Rosie being much of a disciplinarian with him. I think she likes he's got a big personality for the gram. Part of the reason I unfollowed her ages ago was cause Robin got on my nerves. (I know that's probably mean as he is just a kid and it's not his fault)

Anyone want able to do a update?

New title from @birdiefly246
I just realised this!! Was not expecting that 🤣

Reactions: 12
Tbh a thread where her child is criticised isn’t a thread I’m going to be part of. He’s a lovely little boy and it’s one thing calling out her having slight hypocrisy for how she used to laugh at mum bloggers and another to think it’s any of our business talking about the behaviour of a child we don’t know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

I think he’s a brat. Soz guys. As for not discussing people’s children, I’d never dream of posting my child all over the internet.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Tbh a thread where her child is criticised isn’t a thread I’m going to be part of. He’s a lovely little boy and it’s one thing calling out her having slight hypocrisy for how she used to laugh at mum bloggers and another to think it’s any of our business talking about the behaviour of a child we don’t know.
To be honest I read it and totally agree there is a massive lack of discipline, it’s one thing using your child on Instagram ( which she does for ads etc ) and another allowing him to punch & slap you while recording ‘Live’ or whatever it’s called without any attempt to stop him .
It isn’t his fault it’s 100% theirs , and they are going to have massive problems when the new baby arrives if they allow this to continue.
Robin is clearly aware he’s being filmed now , and is doing what most children his age would do by playing up to the camera, she seriously needs to hold back on the parenting advice , and maybe look for some herself.... she also needs to stop being so hypocritical as others have said , food bank one day , hundreds of pounds worth of freebies the next , and as for this weekend jaunt to London , don’t get me started 😡

Reactions: 21
To be honest I read it and totally agree there is a massive lack of discipline, it’s one thing using your child on Instagram ( which she does for ads etc ) and another allowing him to punch & slap you while recording ‘Live’ or whatever it’s called without any attempt to stop him .
It isn’t his fault it’s 100% theirs , and they are going to have massive problems when the new baby arrives if they allow this to continue.
Robin is clearly aware he’s being filmed now , and is doing what most children his age would do by playing up to the camera, she seriously needs to hold back on the parenting advice , and maybe look for some herself.... she also needs to stop being so hypocritical as others have said , food bank one day , hundreds of pounds worth of freebies the next , and as for this weekend jaunt to London , don’t get me started 😡
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Not correcting your child because you think it’s good content. Not so funny when you are called into school for the same behaviour.

Reactions: 13
I unfollowed because Robin annoyed me, she couldn't do a story without him interrupting. I personally don't think that's cute but it's not his fault.

Reactions: 18
On one of the recent podcasts Chris was moaning about how cardboard recycling they have - oh my heart bleeds for you having to recycle the cardboard from ALL THE bleeping FREE STUFF YOU GET SENT!

Reactions: 27
The poor kid, his mum and dad constantly call him ‘the little prick’ as a term of endearment. Well news to them , it really isn’t and neither is it funny calling a 5 year old a little prick. It’s pretty poor Humour. I have to agree he is abit feral and Rosie herself has said this. She appears a lazy mum, can she be arsed to really parent? I am really concerned that any celeb or even non celeb parades their kids on social media. It’s a very odd world out there and to put a child on videos or photographs on the internet without their permission is wrong in my eyes. I wouldn’t put a full facial photo on social media if kids are under 18. Is Robin going to be happy when he’s older that all these strangers have watched him.?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The poor kid, his mum and dad constantly call him ‘the little prick’ as a term of endearment. Well news to them , it really isn’t and neither is it funny calling a 5 year old a little prick. It’s pretty poor Humour. I have to agree he is abit feral and Rosie herself has said this. She appears a lazy mum, can she be arsed to really parent? I am really concerned that any celeb or even non celeb parades their kids on social media. It’s a very odd world out there and to put a child on videos or photographs on the internet without their permission is wrong in my eyes. I wouldn’t put a full facial photo on social media if kids are under 18. Is Robin going to be happy when he’s older that all these strangers have watched him.?
Yes to this! It utterly astounds me that they put pictures of their kid on there with 500k plus people watching. I’m sorry but I think it’s wrong. Do those kids not have a say in it, and as for that (frocking cringe) warburtons ad, does a cut go into his savings?? I think these two will end up like FOD and MOD.

Reactions: 11
Nah you're right. Unpopular but Robin does seem quite boisterous and almost feral. I'm sure he's not the only kid like that but Chris seems like such a wet lettuce with him and I can't imagine Rosie being much of a disciplinarian with him. I think she likes he's got a big personality for the gram. Part of the reason I unfollowed her ages ago was cause Robin got on my nerves. (I know that's probably mean as he is just a kid and it's not his fault)

I just realised this!! Was not expecting

my kids are feral and milder two (boy and a girl) are both very bousterous
It isn’t a criticism, it is an observation!
if you plaster your child all over social media it leaves you and the child open for comments and opinions.
I don’t think I was being nasty or out of order. I am observing behaviour that is open for everyone (dirty, vile humans that will watch him inappropriately included) to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
See I think that if she's willing to plaster her child all over the internet, which, lets be honest, is only for monetary gain, then people are naturally going to comment on said child's behaviour. If we see a child misbehaving, then we are fine to say that. I do draw the line when people say things like "horrible kid" etc which I have seen on other threads, but to state a clear observation isn't wrong in my opinion. We all do it when we're out in public and we see a child acting feral, we've all said to our partners "god that kid needs some discipline" etc about strangers children in public. So if she puts her child on a public platform, people are again going to comment.

Reactions: 16
Oh wow Rosie really can’t take any criticism can she? How pathetic is she coming across in her latest story?!

Reactions: 20
Oh wow Rosie really can’t take any criticism can she? How pathetic is she coming across in her latest story?!
Yeah it wasn’t even that harsh a comment, the guy even basically said how he didn’t mind because he likes the rest of it and you can’t expect everyone to like everything. And if you get loads of fans saying they don’t like one aspect of your content maybe you should listen to that feedback and work on it? She must think she was being funny but just came across petty.

Reactions: 13
What is even wrong with this woman? The man didn't make a nasty comment, he was just giving feedback. And I've got to be honest, I've recently started re-listening and Rosie's Mysteries is crap!! She actually can't take any form of criticism at all. I'm sure if she'd have got an email saying Chris' fake sponsors are crap she'd have LOVED it and found it hilarious, but as soon as it's turned on her she doesn't like it! Absolute fool! She's desperate to make it in the world of showbiz but she'd never last! She wouldn't be able to handle the fact that not everyone loves everything she does!

Reactions: 17
What is even wrong with this woman? The man didn't make a nasty comment, he was just giving feedback. And I've got to be honest, I've recently started re-listening and Rosie's Mysteries is crap!! She actually can't take any form of criticism at all. I'm sure if she'd have got an email saying Chris' fake sponsors are crap she'd have LOVED it and found it hilarious, but as soon as it's turned on her she doesn't like it! Absolute fool! She's desperate to make it in the world of showbiz but she'd never last! She wouldn't be able to handle the fact that not everyone loves everything she does!
Totally agree, she’s trying to tout for entertainment work after she’s had the new baby. She wants to be a star however not everyone has that magical tv quality. The more I listen to this podcast the more I see chris brand dropping. The swearing is like you would with your mates not appropriate for public consumption.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.