Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s decided that Twitter is not the place for her...
I wonder if she’ll go the same way with Instagram? I doubt it as she’ll lose out on ad opportunities. I used to really like Rosie but now find her a bit of a moany cow who doesn’t appreciate what she has.
I still listen to the podcast but find it’s getting a bit tired now. I used to enjoy it a lot and have listened from the start

I thought she didn't know what she was having?
I thought they found out as Robin was asking?

Reactions: 6
She’s decided that Twitter is not the place for her...
Most influencers prefer Instagram now because ‘it’s a more positive place’

Its actually because they can’t filter and delete tweets the way they can with Instagram and therefore can’t decide the narrative on Twitter

Also the influencer money is Instagram and why do it if you aren’t being paid?

‘a lot of opinions’
Ie. Ones we can’t filter

Reactions: 23
Most influencers prefer Instagram now because ‘it’s a more positive place’

Its actually because they can’t filter and delete tweets the way they can with Instagram and therefore can’t decide the narrative on Twitter

Also the influencer money is Instagram and why do it if you aren’t being paid?

‘a lot of opinions’
Ie. Ones we can’t filter
Nail on the head right there!

Reactions: 5
Its possible that they do chastise Robin but choose not to show that on Instagram. I know, I know, they show everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its possible that they do chastise Robin but choose not to show that on Instagram. I know, I know, they show everything else.
This is what I’m thinking too, then he just acts up when he knows the camera is on as most kids his age do.

Let's be honest, Rosie, you've gone off Twitter because you can't bear any kind of criticism! On instagram it's harder to seek out the negative comments, but on Twitter all you have to do is put a name in and you'll see all comments, good or bad.

Reactions: 14
But surely you chastise in the moment and not 10 minutes later after you have finished filming the absolute twaddle that she has been posting recently...and if she is chastising him it's not working because he continues to do it !

Reactions: 6
If I wanted low quality cabaret I'd go to Pontins, Rosie. Now shut up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi that’s the thing, stop the video and speak to the child there and then and don’t post the video with the poor behaviour. I feel sorry for the kid, he does not understand that alot of people are watching these videos and he cannot really consent at his age Or comprehend whats happening. Protect your kids Ramsey’s.

Well this speaks volumes - he’s just been allowed to be feral.
A73BABE9-FB36-4508-91A4-C670797C420F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I have just listened to one of the latest podcasts (I've run out of lockdown parenting which is so much better). And one of her beefs was Chris and Robin eating her calender! She says to Chris hes got his own and Chris says back he wanted another!! Well maybe tell him he will have to wait for the next day. Also is that normal for adults in the house to have an advent calender thought it was just a child thing.robin seems like he's allowed to do what ever he wants..

Reactions: 5
We still have advent calenders 😂 not just kids enjoy that daily chocolate 🙊 my son is 2 though and even he understood his was his and this was mummy’s

Hi that’s the thing, stop the video and speak to the child there and then and don’t post the video with the poor behaviour. I feel sorry for the kid, he does not understand that alot of people are watching these videos and he cannot really consent at his age Or comprehend whats happening. Protect your kids Ramsey’s.

Well this speaks volumes - he’s just been allowed to be feral. View attachment 371349
They have said multiple times on the podcast that they will feature Robin on socials until he says he doesn’t want to. He’s a child, he doesn’t understand that a video of him doing something ‘funny’ could end up being something he gets bullied for when he gets a bit older.

I have a feeling he’s going to be very jealous when his new brother arrives and the attention won’t all be on him.
It must be hard enough in normal circumstances to prepare a young child for a new sibling but I can imagine after spending most of this year in lockdown it will be extra difficult for a child to adjust and accept when they will be used to so much more time dedicated to them at home.
Chris has been enjoying having time at home this last year and making the most of having the time with his son but it’ll be a shock to the system when the baby arrives and when Chris does eventually return to work.
Is she having a boy? How Chris puts up with her I don't know! She's the boss in that relationship you can tell

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.