Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to be funny is coming across as desperate now. I am not far off my due date also and I can manage to pull my trousers up no problem! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hasn’t got the energy to pull up her trousers but the other day was doing stupid dances... ok then Rosie 🙄

Hate it when people act like just because they are pregnant they can’t do anything! Imagine if she had a normal job and was still working a 9-5 all the way up to the end of her pregnancy!

Reactions: 28
Hasn’t got the energy to pull up her trousers but the other day was doing stupid dances... ok then Rosie 🙄

Hate it when people act like just because they are pregnant they can’t do anything! Imagine if she had a normal job and was still working a 9-5 all the way up to the end of her pregnancy!
And a husband who’s home 90% of the time ..

Reactions: 13

Surely in the time (and energy) it took to take a picture, filter it and post it to her stories... She could have pulled her bleeping trousers up!!! 🙄 she infuriates me...😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the way they are letting Robin mess about with the babies pram. I hope to god he's not like that when the babies here. Fgs they need to get him telt

Reactions: 10
Omg the way they are letting Robin mess about with the babies pram. I hope to god he's not like that when the babies here. Fgs they need to get him telt
They think his behaviour is cute now for content and the insta but wait until he’ll do duck all they ask him....won’t be so funny then

Reactions: 11
Also just watched her packing the hospital bag skit. What a waste of nappies! I know it’s not many but there are some people who can’t afford to buy them and she wastes them for a shite video!

Reactions: 8
Also just watched her packing the hospital bag skit. What a waste of nappies! I know it’s not many but there are some people who can’t afford to buy them and she wastes them for a shite video!
I thought this!!! Didn’t want to say anything incase it made me sound silly 🙈 so many people can’t afford nappies and she’s just wasting them!

Reactions: 7
I thought this!!! Didn’t want to say anything incase it made me sound silly 🙈 so many people can’t afford nappies and she’s just wasting them!
No it’s not silly at all! It’s wasteful anyway but especially during a pandemic when people can’t afford to buy the most basic of items. Makes me furious!

Similarly, I work as a cleaner in a nursery and they let the kids there play with food (pasta, lentils, that kind of thing) and it drives me crazy. I get it’s for sensory play but half those kids parents will be having to use food banks and the nursery lets them play with food and bins it after single use!

Reactions: 9
I honestly hope she doesn’t moan about Robin when the new baby arrives. I don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but it doesn’t appear she’s Done any groundwork to set him up for a new arrival.
The nappy thing really annoyed me. Stop saying you are working class then literally wasting things people don’t have for the gram.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched her stories for a while until today and I couldn’t believe how much Robin acts up for the camera. She used to make some big song and dance about how he didn’t care about being filmed etc and that was very clearly attention seeking that she was encouraging! He’s such a brat

Reactions: 12
Her latest story on the loo

‘I’ve not been on here a lot of I’m at that stage of pregnancy where I’m miserable’... what like you have been the ENTIRE pregnancy🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fast forward 10 years ...."Robin Ramsey oh are you that Robin Ramsey who's mum in 2020 filmed herself naked sat on the toilet taking a tit and put it on Instagram because she thought it was hilarious?!"

Poor kid...a mother that has absolutely no class ...no one finds her behaviour amusing do they ? the opposite in fact ...she seriously needs to get a grip !

Reactions: 24
Fast forward 10 years ...."Robin Ramsey oh are you that Robin Ramsey who's mum in 2020 filmed herself naked sat on the toilet taking a tit and put it on Instagram because she thought it was hilarious?!"

Poor kid...a mother that has absolutely no class ...no one finds her behaviour amusing do they ? the opposite in fact ...she seriously needs to get a grip !
Omg I don’t follow her now. Seriously this is on the gram. A new low 🤯

Reactions: 3
What was she thinking with those stories? I’d be mortified if I was her dropping Robin off at school knowing the other mams and teachers had seen me at that. Jesus, keep something private. Are we gonna get a live feed when she’s having contractions too?

Reactions: 12
What was she thinking with those stories? I’d be mortified if I was her dropping Robin off at school knowing the other mams and teachers had seen me at that. Jesus, keep something private. Are we gonna get a live feed when she’s having contractions too?
I have had to go and look. Paper ready to wipe her arse. So contrived. She says she’s just decided to pick up her phone whilst having a shite? WTF.

she says she’s coming on IG less as she doesn’t want to moan however she stories whilst having a shite?

omg a new low, does this woman not have any self respect and privacy? Does she go out of her way to embarrass her husband and child?

Why isn’t her mum , sister, friend, husband or agent not telling her this is a bad idea?

Not one part is funny or necessary. If this is your content hun, you so need to get a proper job or start your ’maternity leave’ and don’t come back.

No class at all.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.