Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely hair! Not a fan of the name. Uber middle class/ instamum

Reactions: 12
Lovely news - apologise for my ignorance... do you pronounce his name like safe but with an R or is it Ra-fe?

Reactions: 7
Lovely news - apologise for my ignorance... do you pronounce his name like safe but with an R or is it Ra-fe?
Yes, ‘rayfe’.

Naff as balls IMO. The proper way (the ‘posh’ way, the thing we know she’s trying emulate for all her ‘I’m just a fellow common as muck northern lass’ bantz) is ‘Ralph’ pronounced ‘Rafe’, like Ralph Fiennes.

Reactions: 7
I think it's Safe with an R...not a fan of his name myself but I am glad he's here safe

Reactions: 6
He’s gorgeous! But I’m really sad they’ve shown him to Instagram before his own brother has met him. I know Robin doesn’t know that, but still! Also each to their own but personally I’m not really a fan of the name:confused:

Reactions: 16
I like their new bathroom though*

*I unfollowed ages ago so missed updates, this thread prompted me to have a look.

Reactions: 8
Beautiful baby

..the pretentious name is very her ! Certainly not a good solid northern name that's for sure bit more Made in Chelsea!

Reactions: 8
Personally not a big fan of the name, I think it sounds pretentious but happy for them that the baby has arrived safely and Rosie will hopefully be more cheerful now.

Reactions: 9
Look at that hair! Not a fan of his name but each to their own. He looks scrumptious ❤

Reactions: 2
So much hair! That’s the old wives’ tale about heartburn as well isn’t it?
Glad everyone is happy and healthy too - not keen on the name but he’s not my baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
First time posting on this thread, so hello!
I’m also not a fan of the name Rafe, but whatever his name, it’s great to hear the little one has arrived and all is well!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
At last its over! May the advertising commence!Always lovely to see a baby arrive safely 💙 💙 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m glad he’s arrived safely, he looks like a little cutie. I don’t mind the name, not my taste but I think it goes well with Robin.

Reactions: 4
He’s gorgeous! But I’m really sad they’ve shown him to Instagram before his own brother has met him. I know Robin doesn’t know that, but still! Also each to their own but personally I’m not really a fan of the name:confused:
How do we know Robin hasn’t met him? He was born yesterday?

glad the baby is here safely and hopefully Rosie can perk up a bit and stop moaning now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.