Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Tik Tok was beyond shite .... desperate times indeed Rosie. Cringing for her.
So tone deaf. I know doctor couples who have been told that the primary school will only accept key worker children of Y3 and below, so not all of their children are able to go to school. Rosie literally sits on her arse all day there is no reason she can’t look after Robin and teach him herself.

Reactions: 10
Why cant she just go on maternity leave. Isn't her c-Section booked for today?

Reactions: 2
Crikey, acting like she's rushed off her feet with work which is impeding on her maternity leave. Rosie, hun, you record one podcast a week and run an insta account. You are NOT overloaded. Read the room. There's pregnant women out there having to work well into their maternity leave because their partners have lost their jobs due to covid and they're the only source of income. You're not hard done by.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Crikey, acting like she's rushed off her feet with work which is impeding on her maternity leave. Rosie, hun, you record one podcast a week and run an insta account. You are NOT overloaded. Read the room. There's pregnant women out there having to work well into their maternity leave because their partners have lost their jobs due to covid and they're the only source of income. You're not hard done by.
Maternity leave 🙄 seriously reading smutty emails , sitting down to chat inane shite and pinching the theme tune from the ex files does not constitute a ‘job ‘ love ... oh sorry I forgot you wrote a book 🙄 , and managed to bung a few packets of vegtab curry in the microwave along with picking up your ‘free’ hello fresh dinners off the doorstep. Not to mention flinging milk on the floor so you can suck up the stinky mess with another ‘free ‘ product .... wonder how much notice she had to give to book holidays in the camper van , or trips to York and London during lockdown 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s not even doing the podcast, I’m sure she said from Christmas they would be pre recorded for a few weeks to give them time with the sprog?

She’s not even doing the podcast, I’m sure she said from Christmas they would be pre recorded for a few weeks to give them time with the sprog?
Yeah they said that they have loads of extra bits from all the other podcasts that get cut, so they’d be put together during maternity so they didn’t miss any podcasts I think.

It baffles me as to how completely out of touch her and Chris are with how the majority of the nation are feeling right now.
I completely understand that different families have different circumstances, and what is incredibly difficult times for some people is everyday life for others.
Everyone is entitled to a moan and to feeling tit about the situation, but she seems to be constantly failing to read the room at the moment. It must be upsetting and difficult to know you’re having a baby during a pandemic and lockdown, nobody can take that feeling away from her. But it’s the way she chooses to complain about it.

Reactions: 14
Seriously annoys me when these influencers complain about not having mat leave! It’s always the same shtick about how they are self employed blah blah blah. I remember gi Fletcher doing the same when she was last pregnant too! They are not the same as small business owners who literally can’t afford to take the time off! All of them can afford to take the time off but it’s not about that is it? They don’t want to take the time off in case they lose their ‘following’. Especially Rosie, she’s so talentless that she can be easily replaced by the next idiot who’s willing to go to the toilet on camera for laughs!

Reactions: 14
This is so annoying. Maternity leave please. Don’t you get that if you have a proper job.? 🤯

E946FB18-AB32-464D-8BCF-280286FFCFB5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Just listened to a few of their podcasts to see if they’d got any better (they haven’t) and Chris obviously slipped up and revealed they’re having another boy.
I actually quite like him, she’s just too much though. Maybe she’ll reign it in when she’s mum to two children.

Reactions: 6
Just listened to a few of their podcasts to see if they’d got any better (they haven’t) and Chris obviously slipped up and revealed they’re having another boy.
I actually quite like him, she’s just too much though. Maybe she’ll reign it in when she’s mum to two children.
She’ll be in for a shock, going from 1 kid to 2 more than doubles everything!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She needs to! She’ll wonder why his behaviour will suffer again yet not doing what she should 🙄 I’ve had 4 children out of 22 access the online home learning I put up today. It’s an absolute joke and makes me wonder why we bother putting so much time and effort into resources and lessons.
FFS, home schooling has literally only just started. Maybe parents are trying to actually do their own jobs as well and will try to log in at evenings and weekends. At least give families a chance to figure out what their daily routine is going to be.

Reactions: 7
I’m still on catch up for podcasts and heard him let slip about a girl. Around episode 84/85 she mentioned something about the baby and he said something about I’ll protect her... who knows, maybe a double bluff xx

Reactions: 4
I’m still on catch up for podcasts and heard him let slip about a girl. Around episode 84/85 she mentioned something about the baby and he said something about I’ll protect her... who knows, maybe a double bluff xx
She also said in a Recent one to Chris it’s w good job we don’t have girls 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.