Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo yeah how did you do it? I looked online and it said to send the tickets back to ticketmaster but wasn't sure if there was another way
I got mine back by contacting the theater and telling them I couldn't make the new date.

Reactions: 4
Ooo yeah how did you do it? I looked online and it said to send the tickets back to ticketmaster but wasn't sure if there was another way
The theatre I booked contacted me might Be worth giving your theatre a ring

I don’t think they have an exclusive deal with a magazine as they wouldn’t of been able to disclose the baby’s name or put a pic of him up.. doesn’t mean they won’t have at ‘At home with.... ‘ spread

i quite like the name Rafe but whether it goes with his surname not so sure. Glad all is well though with Rosie and the baby

Reactions: 7
Baby looks so cute and lush hair 🥰 not sure on the name yet, will have to hear it with their accent haha

now they’ve got 2 with illiteration names will they have to follow this trend for any other babies?! 🤣 (if they have any)

they will be like the kardashians (or the Duggars)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just got my money back from the Chris Ramsey tour, much more needed in my pocket than theirs at the moment
I’m pretty sure it’s not actually in their pocket, they don’t get paid from the venues until they’ve done the show which is fair enough...

Reactions: 1
I seem to remember them saying somewhere that she’d opted for a section as Robin was massive when he was born. I think he was 10 or 11 pounds
Cheers! Don’t listen to any of her BS so didn’t know why she was having one.
Pleased he’s here safe.
Names tit though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pleased the baby is here safely, really like the name Rafe! His hair is gorgeous too. Cringing at the alliteration of children/families all having the same initial though.

Reactions: 2
I feel a bit sorry for Chris. All three are RR except for him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is definitely the double of Robin from what we can see. Cute baby, I am happy for them. Hopefully she’ll stop whinging now she can have a drink.

Not going to lie, I had to google how to pronounce the name.
Think of the poor teacher:
”rayfe, rafie, raf?”

A baby should never be given a name that is only one letter different from the word rape. It's awful the poor kid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A baby should never be given a name that is only one letter different from the word rape. It's awful the poor kid.
i’m no fan of Rosie by any means but what a strange thing to say! Also I really don’t think his name is that confusing. If you can read them you can pronounce his name no problem! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30
It’s not the worst name ever, bit dramatic. If you change one letter you can make loads of names into different words. Tim could be tit, Colin could be colon, Alan is an anagram of anal, etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.