Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about

“baby’s fine, so grab my bag and get me my wine”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pleased for them that the baby is here healthy and they're happy. I do have to echo the comments about telling instagram before Robin has even met him though! Big no no in my book! Also, not sure about the name Rafe!

Reactions: 7
It's an interesting name, like Rafe Spall? Not to my taste, but happy for them that he's here safely :)

Thread suggestion: baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Wasn’t it a planned section? She’s in for a few days at least. With lockdown rules Robin probably won’t be allowed into the hospital. He’s no doubt seen the baby pictures or on face time but not actually met him in the flesh. Congrats to the Ramseys, I like the name.

Reactions: 16
It's an interesting name, like Rafe Spall? Not to my taste, but happy for them that he's here safely :)

Thread suggestion: baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time :ROFLMAO:
I like the name more now you’ve reminded me of Rafe Spall, absolutely love him! 😍

Less then 24hrs in and the alcohol jokes have started 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hate ‘jokes’ like this, I know I’m over sensitive about it as my mum is an alcoholic but I just don’t find all this ‘mummy needs a drink’ stuff funny or relatable at all.
And tbh after I’d given birth the last thing I wanted was any alcohol, my brain was fuzzy enough, so it’s not even relevant in my experience anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate ‘jokes’ like this, I know I’m over sensitive about it as my mum is an alcoholic but I just don’t find all this ‘mummy needs a drink’ stuff funny or relatable at all.
And tbh after I’d given birth the last thing I wanted was any alcohol, my brain was fuzzy enough, so it’s not even relevant in my experience anyway!
Totally agree. The last thing I could've possibly wanted was a drink after giving birth. My youngest is 5 months and I still haven't had a sip. The thought of even being the slightest bit rough and having to do the night feeds makes me want to die inside.

Reactions: 5
I thought Rafe was short for Rafferty? Not keen on Rafe, reminds me of chafe... I.e chubby thighs rubbing together.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love the name , it’s the same as my little rescue dog from China , we call him Raffy but he’s officially Rafe 💙🐶

Is it Rafe like Raff or Rafe like Raffy?

either way I don't like it. It sounds like a character from the lion king.

Reactions: 1
It’s Rafe to rhyme with safe.

Cute baby but I can’t stand that name. It’s so try-hard posh. I bet they’re gunning for private school because that name will stand out a mile in their local state primary.

Reactions: 7

Cute baby but I can’t stand that name. It’s so try-hard posh. I bet they’re gunning for private school because that name will stand out a mile in their local state primary.
Rafe like Safe is worse than Raff or Raffy! Rafe sounds like something you would do to a house "aye just need to go rafe the ceiling don't mind me"

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I doubt many multi millionaires kids go to state school to be honest. 😂
As much as Rosie grates sometimes, their kid so up to them, it’s not the worst name on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.