Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww fab news and very happy for them, personal experience of mcs and pregnancies, wishing them a very boring, smooth pregnancy. 🌈

Reactions: 9
So delighted for them!

I do however agree with those who have said that she looks so much older than Chris. Looks wise you would never put them together, but they’re obviously very happy with each other....

She struggles with dressing for her figure, I think... Some days she looks great and other days she looks like a completely different person.

Reactions: 8
Ok so she may or may not look older than Chris, who cares? 🙂She’s also a pain in the arse and has turned into a proper insta mum but hey she’s having a baby after a miscarriage and that is really lovely. I wish her a happy, healthy pregnancy 🌈💜

Reactions: 15
Ok so she may or may not look older than Chris, who cares? 🙂She’s also a pain in the arse and has turned into a proper insta mum but hey she’s having a baby after a miscarriage and that is really lovely. I wish her a happy, healthy pregnancy 🌈💜
Everyone who has commented that she looks older than Chris cares 😅 And we are allowed to say so. It is tattle after all.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes if people aren’t liking the comments here they can move their conversations to the rave board, this one was started as people kept moaning about the criticism on the rave thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🙋‍♀️ I’m 3 and a half months pregnant with my 3rd which was completely unplanned - my 2nd is still only 10 and a half months old!!!

Really happy for them, the first trimester must have been a really anxious time for them during the run up to the scan after their last pregnancy🌈
Rosie does my head in but I am very happy for them and their lovely 🌈 baby.

I am also 3.5 months pregnant with my third. Totally unplanned! My youngest is just over a year😂

I don’t get it, did they already know that they’d won? Seen as though they have the plaque thing already in the house?

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it, did they already know that they’d won? Seen as though they have the plaque thing already in the house?
You can see on her stories that they watched the announcement on YouTube then the doorbell rang. So either it was delivered by courier, in time with the award announcements, or it was a fancy but fake set up! It does look pretty genuine though, to be fair.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think it was delivered by courier to coincide with the announcement. The photo she posted was definitely taken by someone outside of the house who was far too tall to be Robin!

You can see on her stories that they watched the announcement on YouTube then the doorbell rang. So either it was delivered by courier, in time with the award announcements, or it was a fancy but fake set up! It does look pretty genuine though, to be fair.
Yeah it was live on YouTube and there was a bit at the beginning/or mentioned when they started the actual awards that said winners would only know when someone knocked on the door with their award (I was listening to it while reading Tattle!) Good idea - keeps up the element of surprise when they can't actually hold a ceremony

I don’t understand why they acted so shocked about their win when they already had the award in their house?!
If you watched the story they were delivered it - the doorbell goes when they announce who came 1st

Reactions: 10
I just have to get this off my chest...

I find it really annoying when Chris starts laughing and then the laugh turns into a cough/choke..... it sounds so fake!!!!!!

that’s all. As you were.
🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I find it really annoying when Chris starts laughing and then the laugh turns into a cough/choke..... it sounds so fake!!!!!!

that’s all. As you were.
🙂
Amen!!!! It bugs the hell out of me too 😂

Reactions: 3

that’s all. As you were.
🙂
Me too, drives me mad his fake laughing on the podcast....

Reactions: 2
Just came on to say how thrilled I am for Rosie and Chris!!! Also super excited that it looks like she might start doing more IG stories again! :)

Reactions: 1
Lol at her ‘thanks for all the messages, this is the side of social media that I love!’ Yes of course you love it when it’s praise and compliments and arse kissing. Why do all these ‘influencers’ think they’re immune to negativity?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol at her ‘thanks for all the messages, this is the side of social media that I love!’ Yes of course you love it when it’s praise and compliments and arse kissing. Why do all these ‘influencers’ think they’re immune to negativity?
I totally see your point, but I think it must be a bit draining to have constant negativity. I could never be remotely famous because I’m so anxious about what people think of me I’d end up reading all the bad stuff and it would drive me mad - I don’t think that makes me a narcissist just massively insecure. I can see both sides 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.