Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Bloody hell you tattle people are good at spotting things! Baby news!!

Despite my opinions on Rosie generally, I am genuinely really happy for them! What wonderful news!

Reactions: 15

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Chris & Rosie could have declined the offer & gifted it to a worthy family but no the greedy gets took it for themselves.
I used to love Rosie but my God she’s become the person she used to mock!

she's clearly struggling with lockdown though so having an external office is probably really helpful for her mental health just to have somewhere to go that's not the same rooms in her house. As much as lots of people are excited about WFH taking off because of covid, plenty of people also like the leave the house for work

KNS

I understand that she has every right to moan, about sickness, hormones/emotions, physical discomfort etc., but not being able to have a glass of wine? A small price to pay, surely? Not to mention a kick in the teeth to the thousands of women who aren’t fortunate to be pregnant.
I think it’s ok & perfectly normal for a pregnant woman to miss something they used to enjoy doing/consuming, I used to twine all the time about not having wine while pregnant 😂

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
No he’s there, she said robin and Chris went in the shop together.

I don’t personally agree, I don’t think children should be in shops if there’s anyway to avoid it and firmly believe it should be one person per household.
That’s fair enough, each to their own but that’s not the rules now so technically did nothing wrong

we need to gradually get back to normal not only for people’s mental health but for the economy

I recently started to listen to the SMA podcast from the beginning, as I hadn’t listened to it before, so far its listenable even when some things are a bit vulgar ie. Rosie knew someone who was fingered in the swimming pool or somewhere! I think he feels so lucky to be married however she seems not so much. i Am not so sure this marriage will last? they sound more like mates than sexual partners. Just my opinion.
If you think that’s vulgar it gets worse...so so much worse 😅🤣🤣
I personally think they are a great couple. You can absolutely tell they get on like a house on fire and they do play up to the podcast quite a bit with their beefs etc. I bet they’re both as bad as each other with tempers and that! I quite like them both but definite not enough to post on a rave thread 🤪

Reactions: 14

HoGi

VIP Member
Her latest post signed off with "anyone got Robin Hood's number? Think we could do with him right about now"

Does she realise she is one of the rich??? They have released their expensive tacky merch to make even more money?!

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Exactly! It’s not about ‘breaking rules’ it’s about having a bit of responsibility for yourself and others and thinking ‘do I really need to go here?’. So sick of people excusing their stupid behaviour by saying they’re ‘allowed’ to do it. I’m not saying people should stay in all the time but I’m sure there are plenty of things they could do in their local area rather than travelling across the country for no good reason.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Lol at her ‘thanks for all the messages, this is the side of social media that I love!’ Yes of course you love it when it’s praise and compliments and arse kissing. Why do all these ‘influencers’ think they’re immune to negativity?

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm glad Rosie did that grid post earlier to let us all know she's pregnant, I'd almost forgotten because she's not mentioned it in a while..........

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Love how she blocks people for asking her to subtitle her stories but she can manage to do it for 💸💸💸no bother

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Sorry but days after saying how much food banks and people in need need she’s happily accepting £100’s worth of baby goods they can clearly well afford!! Lost all respect for her, give it away!!!

Loopy83

VIP Member
This may be controversial but she annoyed me blaming Robins moods completly to covid. I know it has affected our children a lot however they also have diferenet hormone rushes as they grow and at his age can turn a bit brattish. It's normally a sign they are ready for school etc. I just found her putting it all down to Covid a little strange. (I have 4 kids so seen this a few times with mine)

Tui

VIP Member
Rosie is always having a bad day, if it’s not one thing is t’other

• Haha
It’s not even nice Merch though which means zero thought or effort went into it. It looks abit like when you buy sports knock off merch on eBay. I could knock that rubbish up in my spare room and put silly price tags on it

Lola UK

VIP Member
Just saw the announcement 🥰 we all knew when 4pm lockdown wine stopped 😂
Congratulations to them!