Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
Yeah I’d have done a black and white photo if I’d really felt the need to post one to so many people.

Reactions: 1

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed she puts her lipstick UNDER her bottom lip?! I always thought I was seeing things but you massively notice a difference between when she's got make up on and when she hasn't.
Yes, and I possibly hate it even more than the brows 😂 I know it’s yet another drag queen make up tip that’s filtered down into the mainstream, but it makes her bottom lip look so heavy. If she toned it down a bit it maybe wouldn’t look so silly, but she does such an OTT job of it.

She doesn’t need to overdraw her lip anymore than she overdoes her brows, she has a nice face.

HoGi

VIP Member
I’ve also worn glasses since I was <2yo and now in my late 20’s have never broken a pair! “They’re expensive and important, without them you’ll be blind!” was enough to teach me. For horse riding and gymnastics I always used my last pair, my “out of date” pair if you will. As yes the prescription changed but they were only sat in a drawer and the prescription wasn’t that far off, it was only for a few hours at a time and if there was a chance of breaking them then I’d rather break the old pair than the new... I still do this now, I have “house glasses”, my old pair are the pair I can throw on and off and lie down with, not worry about stretching and misshaping etc. Maybe I’m just odd!? Works for me. 😶

Sorry. Glasses tangent. Yes Rosie is still very annoying.
I use my old glasses for decorating etc. So I think it is a "thing" haha

I havent worn glasses as long as some only from my early teens, although thats probably only because my parents didn't get my eyes tested until then!!! If they had before I would have needed them sooner I'm sure. But also have never broken a pair

MrsD0327

I have no doubt being a parent is the hardest job in the world. For me personally, I always hear how amazing it is to be a parent and you’ll never feel love like it and it’s the hardest but most rewarding job you’ll ever do, so it is gut wrenching to think that opportunity might not happen for me and I do feel like a failure for not experiencing it yet. So to hear parents moan about it does make my eyes roll at times. I agree it’s not a competition of who has it hardest, everyone has their struggles but it’s also difficult to want something so much, that’s so natural and yet you don’t know if you’re ever going to get it.
💕