Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ding

VIP Member
I was hoping id wake up and someone would have explained the da's bit 😂 Am I been really thick? 🤣 I get the sma's (shagged, married, annoy-ers) but not the da's. Now its been brought up I need to know 😂

Imasheep

Death on the tube was written by Jason Cook who is a very good friend of theirs and an outstanding comedian in his own right (he wrote Hebburn) so I'd imagine that's how she got the part for that. She often appears in Sunday for Sammy and Laffs for kids alongside them so she does have a few bits under her belt aside from being the wife of Chris Ramsey.
And she says she focused on comedy acting??!! Whhhhat? What is she on about? On IMDB she has one credit for a film called Death on the Tyne where she was a voice part only, playing a radio engineer. And Chris was in it too so she obviously got the job through him. Any other credits are panel shows etc she has done through being married to Chris and doing SMA. She’s so full of hot air!!
on rhe
I love Jason Cook & Hebburn. I’ve saw Rosie in both Sunday for Sammy & Laffs for Kids & think she’s really good
Me too. Can't see it going ahead this year, I've got toys ready to donate too :(
I think Jason is so funny, have you been to his comedy club in Shields?

kangaroobutt

Aren’t those prep machines dangerous? My midwife warned me off them because they gather mould and mildew in the pipes, so when you think it’s been cleaned and sterilised it’s not 🤢 I’m happy doing it the old fashioned way tbh! I’m really disappointed in tommee tippee, the day after the countries been told another lockdown is on the way, they think it’s a good idea to gift a millionaire 2 of their products.
I don’t have a lot of respect for Rosie because of her attitude and grabby ways, but liked Chris because he seemed like he just does whatever to make her happy. But to see him proudly building the Moses basket, has rubbed me up the wrong way! Why can’t they agree that they’re able to buy their own baby essentials and these will be gifted to someone who actually needs it, do the decent thing in this current climate, they’d get a lot more people on their side and not moaning about them.
Are they millionaires??? Jfc you'd think they'd never moan again!

Loopyloo10

In her selfie of the three of them yesterday, I think she looks very young. Younger than 30 to be honest. It’s her eyebrow make up that I think.

MrsD0327

Am I right in saying she did quite a lot of lonely mum work/mum networking when she first had Robin?

(Not raving, I promise - I can’t stand her, I don’t even follow her anymore) I’d like to see her do more of that, given her bigger platform now, when the baby comes. She could do so much good for mums.

Imasheep

Ok which tattler sent that email for yesterday's podcast 😂
Did you know she's pregnant? 😂

Death on the tube was written by Jason Cook who is a very good friend of theirs and an outstanding comedian in his own right (he wrote Hebburn) so I'd imagine that's how she got the part for that. She often appears in Sunday for Sammy and Laffs for kids alongside them so she does have a few bits under her belt aside from being the wife of Chris Ramsey.
And she says she focused on comedy acting??!! Whhhhat? What is she on about? On IMDB she has one credit for a film called Death on the Tyne where she was a voice part only, playing a radio engineer. And Chris was in it too so she obviously got the job through him. Any other credits are panel shows etc she has done through being married to Chris and doing SMA. She’s so full of hot air!!
on rhe

Whaaaaat

That’s quite interesting, I skip past her mysteries as it’s completely random & doesn’t make sense.

I’d rather have ‘let’s talk about shit’ over some random and (inaccurate!) ‘mystery’ which isn’t even a mystery, it’s true or false. I’ve just listened to the part where they agree #3 was wrong - then she keeps saying it’s informative. It’s not.
Oh no I don’t mean the actually segment. Just the jingle.

JackRusselTerrier

Chris is impos
I know it sounds abit petty but everyone I’ve heard moaning about spouses during lockdown has really triggered me. My boyfriend is 7000 miles away and this would have been far easier with him.
Bless you both. I’ve been fortunate to move in with my partner after the current restrictions, we were apart for the first lockdown. I can’t imagine how it is to still be apart.

Gucci

harton Village. Where did she say they lived in Whitburn and cleadon towers? Chris always refers to Harton village.
A story a few months ago on IG she said she lived in Whitburn. Then I’m listening to early SMA podcasts around ep 12? She says she Lives in Cleadon towers.