Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Death on the tube was written by Jason Cook who is a very good friend of theirs and an outstanding comedian in his own right (he wrote Hebburn) so I'd imagine that's how she got the part for that. She often appears in Sunday for Sammy and Laffs for kids alongside them so she does have a few bits under her belt aside from being the wife of Chris Ramsey.
on rhe
Me too. Can't see it going ahead this year, I've got toys ready to donate too :(
I think Jason is so funny, have you been to his comedy club in Shields?
Laffs 4 Kids have been postponed till next year 😭
Yeah have been the the Customs House a fair few times, the last time was before the 3 month lock down. Didn’t manage to get tickets for any of the recent shows & now all future shows have been cancelled we’re praying the Customs House can manage to reopen

Reactions: 1

Crazymum

VIP Member
She’s not breaking the law but the advice is to reduce the number of journeys where possible. A jolly to London would be a journey that can be avoided.
Yes I agree it’s not essential but it’s allowed. I just think that much as she’s a pain in the arse and she is she’s not breaking the law. Personally I wouldn’t want to travel to London in these times but it’s up to her. Tbh without going into rules it’s ridiculous as nobody has a clue what they’re able to do from one day to the next.
View attachment 294048
From gov.uk website

Yeah same, I suppose we don’t see everything but she deffo would have made a big deal out of it if she’d done any school prep!
I think I remember her a couple of weeks ago showing some workbooks she’d bought to prep him for school

Ballstowall

See the gifted stay thing, I can see why they took it.

They are doing well - Strictly, podcast, book, influencer gigs - but the main source of income was previously stand up and I’m sure they’ll be crapping it if there aren’t improvements in Covid rates soon as theatres are suffering a lot. Looks like they’re making hay while the sun shines. Doesn’t mean it’s right, but they’re grabbing the opportunities.
Yeah I have to say, whilst they will be financially safer and better off that a lot of us, their largest income is from Chris doing tours not from TV appearances etc. So I can understand why they would want to try make some ££ by doing the influencer thing over lockdown because a huge chunk of money is tied up with both his 2020 stand up tour and the podcast live tour.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Sunderland road area? well that’s not Cleadon 😅
They often talk in quite a lot of detail about the area they live. I guessed if you were local to Sunderland you’d probably guess where they live. A bit like us Scottish people who can tell where certain ‘influencers’ live because of their photos 🤣

Does anyone listen to Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombe's lockdown parenting podcast?

Well they had chris on and then rosie on a few weeks later and honestly she was so boring on it. I don't know whether it was cause it was early stages of pregnancy or whether it was cause lockdown made her miserable but I ended up skipping it she was so dull. Not like her instagram at all.

Chris was quite funny on it.

Side note: would recommend the podcast, I find it absolutely hilarious and I'm not even a parent.
Yeah I thought the same! LOVE the lock down parenting pod!

Cmayfield

VIP Member
He’s a bit of a weirdo too.
Needs to shower after each time he has a poo.
Definitely got issues!
WHAT??? Thats odd. I know these talked on the podcast before about how obsessed he is with hygiene etc. Even when it comes to sex, said he wouldn't use food, or do anything like that. I imagine he has a shower straight after sex too.

Gucci

Today For the first time, listened to one episode of pod cast and so predictable as soon as she started to talk about true crime. now she wants to investigate crimes and join forums. There was a Recent documentary about a USA blogger michelle Macnarra who helped solve the golden gate killer. Is Rosie trying to model on this blogger.? ........

• Haha

VanillaIce

I think she looks about 33 to be honest. I think Chris look very youthful for his age and that’s what makes Rosie look “older.” It doesn’t help that we areSO used to seeing overly filtered photoson other social media accounts
Agreed. I don’t think she looks ‘old’ at all. Chris is young looking and also very handsome 🙊

Also insanely jealous of the motor home 😍